Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Hunter's Mark OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm
I think Nelo would prefer a living torso boy over a dead torso boy if the acquisition resists.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Gah....  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 pm
I would prefer an intact boy over torso boy too. Some of our clients are very picky about how they want to gloat.

I've been thinking a bit too, and if Sellar and K want to reroll anything less than a 10, they can. We'll probably need the extra umphf.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 pm
Nelowulf
I would prefer an intact boy over torso boy too. Some of our clients are very picky about how they want to gloat.

I've been thinking a bit too, and if Sellar and K want to reroll anything less than a 10, they can. We'll probably need the extra umphf.

heart heart yay heart heart  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm
You're welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:30 am
Thank you... now I'm rid of that nasty -1 constitution.

Oh dear... my character is even deadlier.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 am
Thinking about a secondary character...

Maybe give us a slicer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm
Only one'll be allowed off the ship to do combat, get experience, and you'll split your share of the bounty between them if you do.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 pm
Why? Its not a cohort or follower. Your the one who was going on about having a secondary character in Cale's game, whats wrong with one here?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:16 pm
1) I was denied a second character in Cale's game, and I dropped it.
2) In Cale's games, we didn't get paid very often.
3) And most importantly, I don't see any reason out of game why you should be paid 40% of the bounty.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Oh no, I'm going to secretly move all the money from the silcer to my Mando, oh no.

Since your the one going on about needing a slicer, I thought it may be a possible idea. Nevermind then.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 pm
Another thing to consider:

My second character in cale's campaign wasn't because we needed more fighters. Rather, since I already filled the vital slot, the second character was melee oriented merely so i could learn the ins and outs of the game better. It wasn't because I longed to play one so much as it was an issue of "Well, since we're fairly well set, i can have a redshirt character to toy with the system some..."

If we need one that badly for the encounter, I'll whip up an NPC for it. I can do that kind of stuff.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Listen, I'm just waiting to see what K has so I can make up the difference in abilities from there.

Des: Armor can actually be very useful with the appropriate talents because you can actually modify armor. And take the right talent and you can add half of your armor bonus onto your level for Reflex, as well as the bonus it already gives you to Fort.

Stellar: I might try and drop a different skill than Galactic Lore since that is your knowledge of the Force. That might be useful for you down the line.

In closing I'm also going to be gone this weekend thanks to my vacation days. I'll be down hanging with Cale until late Sunday/ early Saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 pm
I know, its just a pain in the a**. Its useful because of that, and the modification I can do to it. Not to mention Beskar(once i get it) is impervious to Lightsabers. Plus with a certain talent I plan to pick up in Elite Trooper, the Ford bonus will become DR.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:28 pm
You can still roll and start working on your racials and whatnot, if nothing else.

@ Stellar: Embracing or denying legacy?  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces