Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm
"So much enthusiasm in the face of certain death," grumbled Aitosai wearily as she followed Kargate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm
She and Vixion waits  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 am
Rast followed them eagerly, noting any landmarks he could that may aid an escape. He spent his time walking with a whetstone and his falchion, honing the blade until a hair dropped on it would cut in two... He heard what Aitosai said, then turned with a smile. "Humor me. Why are the Shadow superior to humans? According to them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm
Luna watches as more guards were stationed along the walls.She sigh."They better hurry my pet.I can get them in but getting out will be another thing"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm
"Because they're more powerful, and they're smarter, and they're powerful..." counted Aitosai, on her fingers. "The Shadow is in control now, aren't they? It just proves they're the best." Truth be told, she didn't really know, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:24 am
Kargate chuckled. "Explain Amber..." he said to his companion.
Amber stared walking backwards and looked at Aitosai. "If tehy are in control, they could have prevented the ancient poem that spoke of three suns and three moons." She started. "Those are the ones that can defeat teh Shadow, but look. Three, and three. Care to explain?" she asked.  

Dreadlord Kharne

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:23 pm
Aitosai glared at Amber, but, coming up with nothing, looked away. "Hmph." she pouted. "stupid kid..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 am
Raast shook his head. "Your logic proves nothing. If the best are always in charge, explain how corrupt individuals ascend to thrones?" He stopped suddenly. "I hear them. They're just up ahead."  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm
Aitosai found herself stopping as well, she knew if she were found with these rebels she would be attacked despite her protests and assurances that she was on the Shadow's side.
Curiosity had been something of her nature the Shadow had not been able to squash out, and she was completly curious now as to how far they could get, and what this new 'sun-marked' person would be like.
She hid her curiosity, however, behind an angry expression and clenched fists.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Kargate nodded. "Yeah, i can actually feel there idiotness..." he said smiling. He signlaed forward and started checking the area around them. "Stay close to another, and dont die. Amber, scout ahead."
Amber nodded and ran off silently.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm
Luna and vixion was getting bored waiting  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm
"Don't die?" laughed Aitosai, although she kept her voice low. "You really feel the need to order that?" the truth was, she was beginning to get nervous and began to talk out of a reluctant anticipation.  

heartsXdespise

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Kargate smiled again. "Laugh a littel why dontcha..." he sadi they came to a large door. "Pick lock anyone?"

Amber snuck up beind Luna and poked her wiht teh knife. "Your fast." she whispered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Rast chuckled. "I can." He stepped forward and pulled a small metal device from his pocket. With a few moments of fumbling with the lock he stepped back smiling and the huge door swung open slowly.  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:28 pm
(Where are you guys?)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff