Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:27 pm
Vaizel lapsed in and out of conciousness while he was being dragged. both his legs felt strangely numb,... and during one of the moments he woke he realized they were crusted with ice. This thought faded as he blacked out again. The next time his eyes opened he was staring at a ceiling. He blinked several times, he still felt cold, he still wore his clothing, and for the barest of moments he panicked at the sight of the hospital ceiling above him, He struggled to rise, but his limbs wouldn't respond. He realized both his legs stung strangely... and as he raised his head with considerable effort to find why he could not move them, he noted they were both still encased in ice and snow, and he was soaked. His head dropped back to the pillow, and in his relief he faded into unconciousness once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:55 pm
Misopan_Kurai
Shinrei watched in unspoiled amusement as the girl got herself completely disoriented in the snow, he continued his silent vigil for a great deal of time, making no effort to comfort the child in her great distress. When her panic subsided, and the girl began to grow sluggish as her body temperature dropped to a dangerous degree, Shinrei finally made himself known. "Terrible weather for one such as yorself to be out in...Your mount does not appear very good for the trip either...Follow me, I know of a shelter we can hold out in for the night, I am Shinrei, a friend of your sister's."

Connie, shivering violently looked up at the man, feeling her small body wracked by tremors from the cold. "O-ok-k-kay." She managed. Kuroi was too tired even to hiss a warning at the ninja and followed his weak rider's directions, even though it meant following the traitorous Shinobi.  

Coonchan

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:36 pm
The brothers sat on either side of Vaizel's bed, looking very much like a pair of ridiculous bookends. Both were bandaged up and drugged up but both refused a bed. They sat in silence. They never really needed to talk they knew each other's thoughts and feelings instinctively, words only cluttered up the air.

The two of them straightened up with alarm simultaniously. " CONNIE!" the words were uttered by two mouths, identical hospital chairs were sent flying and nearly identical heads were knocked as they both went for the door. Rubbing their heads they dashed out of the room and almost into the snow when the skidded to a halt. Looking into each other's eyes, Garm nodded and continued into the snow (at least remembering to snatch up his long coat and scarf) amidst the objections of the hospital staff. Objections that became even more vociferous as Remus dashed into the night after him.

Fenrir remained for a momment watching him as far as possible. He hoped his brother would find Connie in time. A wet nose touched his hand. He looked down to see Romulus' golden eyes fixed on him. " It will be all right. I know it will be all right," the words turned to mumbling as he made his way back to the hospital room the wolf trailing after.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:25 pm
Coonchan
Connie, shivering violently looked up at the man, feeling her small body wracked by tremors from the cold. "O-ok-k-kay." She managed. Kuroi was too tired even to hiss a warning at the ninja and followed his weak rider's directions, even though it meant following the traitorous Shinobi.

Shinrei led Connie to a small cave and promptly lit a fire in the center. He sat down near it and brushed the ice and snow from his cloak, and then assisted the child and her mount in the same, using the hilt of a dagger to pound some of the built up ice out from between the chocobo's toes. "We can stay here until the snow lets up, I have some food stored here." He informed the girl as he walked to the back of the cavern to return moments later with canned and freeze dried millitary food. "It is not much, but it suits the purpose." He added in explaination as he sat down near the fire and put a pot full of snow over the open flames.

OOC: Keep in mind, there is a heavy fall of snow outside, so it is very unlikely that the wolves will be able to follow the scent trail very well, and they are liable to end up like connie, lost and freezing, dependent on Shinrei to help them (how he can navigate, is likely only because he's used this particular hiding place before, he probably has a few of them...)  

Misander

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Zaber was nearing the area where he'd left the others, and saw they were know where to be found. The knoledge he'd gained from breaking into Shina-ra was useless. He touched down, and then sensed something amiss. He heard a loud sound and turned around, to see he'd been followed by a large helicopter. The Shinara logo was clearly displayed. "Great..." Rather than begin a possibly very destructive skirmish in the middle of the city, he should try to sneak away. He placed his hand flat on the ground, digging deeply beneath the snow. He closed his eyes and called on the inner magic that was both his salvation and damnation many times before. "Blazing Circle!" Fire shot in five directions from Zaber's hand, running along the ground. They reached a fixed point, and then cut around in the end drawing a circle in the melting snow. When the circle sealed, the flames rose to tremendous height. All the snow inside the circle melted and turned to water, and then partially evaporated. The end result was a varitable curtain of hot mist that would last a minute or two. Before the mist fell, Zaber ducked into the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Saerenna made a "Grr" of frustration as the person she had been following effectively threw both her visual and infrared sensors off. There was no way she'd be able to pick out the heat of a body through the flames and steam. So, she found a suitable spot to land nearby and did so. She'd just have to find him on foot. She quickly called President Rufus and explained, "Sir? I followed the intruder as asked, but he did something with fire to the snow, and I lost him in the flames. Do you want me to continue to look for him?" She meanwhile kept her eyes peeled for any signs of movement through the dispersing steam, wishing she had brought a coat with her.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:20 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna made a "Grr" of frustration as the person she had been following effectively threw both her visual and infrared sensors off. There was no way she'd be able to pick out the heat of a body through the flames and steam. So, she found a suitable spot to land nearby and did so. She'd just have to find him on foot. She quickly called President Rufus and explained, "Sir? I followed the intruder as asked, but he did something with fire to the snow, and I lost him in the flames. Do you want me to continue to look for him?" She meanwhile kept her eyes peeled for any signs of movement through the dispersing steam, wishing she had brought a coat with her.

Rufus Shinra was still in his office dealing with paperwork and reveiwing information on the break-in when Saerenna's call came in, "Fire in the snow?" Rufus considered this for a moment, very tricky... "Yes continue to keep tabs on him but do not engage him. If he attacks you are to retreat, I am sending back-up stay alert until help arrives." Then he hung up the phone, thinking carefully to himself, which of the other Turks were available? In one quick motion he dialed another number, "Elena, Saerenna is tracking the man who trespassed on floor 64, she has been encountering difficulties I would like you to meet up with her and back her up. Take Reno with you if you can find him." Then he hung up again, he would not let someone get away with stealing from Shinra!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:42 pm
Saerenna

Garm was sheltering in an ally when he saw Zaber touch down followed by the Shinra chopper. He squinted from the brightness of the flames and then the rush of mist. Relying on his hearing he started to move towards the chopper. What was Shinra up to this time.

Even in the dark and mist he could make out the vauge shapes of someone alighting from the landed aircraft. He walked forward at a measured pace. Perhaps if he could commandier the helicopter it would aid greatly in the search for Connie.

Fenrir's head snapped up. He realized he had dozed off. He wondered briefly what had awakened him. He slowly became aware of shouts and some expellatives coming from the hospital lobby. He bestired himself, wincing slightly as he got to his feet. A bullet had grazed his knee years ago. The cold and the strain made it mercilessly stiff. He ignored the twinge and went to investigate the sourse of the disturbance.

He entered to find the red-haired man who had been at the Seventh Heaven. He had seemingly dissappeared during the uproar. " What... happened to you?" Fenrir asked tactlessly (he was too exhausted for tact at this point).

Eskevar Fire Cross

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:37 am
Eskevar Fire Cross
Saerenna

Garm was sheltering in an ally when he saw Zaber touch down followed by the Shinra chopper. He squinted from the brightness of the flames and then the rush of mist. Relying on his hearing he started to move towards the chopper. What was Shinra up to this time.

Even in the dark and mist he could make out the vauge shapes of someone alighting from the landed aircraft. He walked forward at a measured pace. Perhaps if he could commandier the helicopter it would aid greatly in the search for Connie.

Fenrir's head snapped up. He realized he had dozed off. He wondered briefly what had awakened him. He slowly became aware of shouts and some expellatives coming from the hospital lobby. He bestired himself, wincing slightly as he got to his feet. A bullet had grazed his knee years ago. The cold and the strain made it mercilessly stiff. He ignored the twinge and went to investigate the sourse of the disturbance.

He entered to find the red-haired man who had been at the Seventh Heaven. He had seemingly dissappeared during the uproar. " What... happened to you?" Fenrir asked tactlessly (he was too exhausted for tact at this point).

Zaber sat down against the wall right next to the door. Fenrir came in and asked his question. "Well, when Vaizel lost control of his materia, I knew it must be something internal. I went to Shina-ra and broke into Hojo's files to find out how to fix the problem. But I got caught this time. When I got here, I heard the chopper following me. I made that smoke screen to seemingly dissapear. It should have worked from that distance. Where's Vaizel now? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:19 am
Zaber Blade

Zaber sat down against the wall right next to the door. Fenrir came in and asked his question. "Well, when Vaizel lost control of his materia, I knew it must be something internal. I went to Shina-ra and broke into Hojo's files to find out how to fix the problem. But I got caught this time. When I got here, I heard the chopper following me. I made that smoke screen to seemingly dissapear. It should have worked from that distance. Where's Vaizel now? What happened?"

Fenrir blinked and sighed, it had been a long night. " He's in room 111 right now, he's resting," Fenrir supplied. His crudgled mind now turned to the second problem.... what had happened? He didn't know did anybody even Vaizel know? " I...I'm not sure what happened. What exactly did you find in the Shinra files?" The ex-Turk asked suddenly nervous. There could be a lot of things in those files..... things perhaps Zaber wasn't ready to know about himself and Garm. Fenrir's grey gaze became assessing. Would he be able to accept what he and Garm had done back then?  

Eskevar Fire Cross

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:52 am
Ermak Lorde

Rufus Shinra was still in his office dealing with paperwork and reveiwing information on the break-in when Saerenna's call came in, "Fire in the snow?" Rufus considered this for a moment, very tricky... "Yes continue to keep tabs on him but do not engage him. If he attacks you are to retreat, I am sending back-up stay alert until help arrives." Then he hung up the phone, thinking carefully to himself, which of the other Turks were available? In one quick motion he dialed another number, "Elena, Saerenna is tracking the man who trespassed on floor 64, she has been encountering difficulties I would like you to meet up with her and back her up. Take Reno with you if you can find him." Then he hung up again, he would not let someone get away with stealing from Shinra!

Reno was infact, outside of the current Shin-Ra-HQ. 'Brushing up' on some firearm skills... He held a good-sized black firearm -The standard for most of the Turks- his eyes, mere slits as he concentrated to hit his target, and of course, a lit cigarette hung out the corner of his mouth a few ashes falling every now and then. "Alright...this has gotta be as easy as it looks..." His targets were a few empty beer cans from an earlier drinking match with a Shin-Ra soldier on break who was now watching from the sidelines to see the outcome of this. Though anyone who was smart enough would have known... Reno+Drunk+Gun=Bad. Infact, just Reno+Gun=bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:27 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Zaber Blade

Fenrir blinked and sighed, it had been a long night. " He's in room 111 right now, he's resting," Fenrir supplied. His crudgled mind now turned to the second problem.... what had happened? He didn't know did anybody even Vaizel know? " I...I'm not sure what happened. What exactly did you find in the Shinra files?" The ex-Turk asked suddenly nervous. There could be a lot of things in those files..... things perhaps Zaber wasn't ready to know about himself and Garm. Fenrir's grey gaze became assessing. Would he be able to accept what he and Garm had done back then?

Zaber sensed the tension in Fenrir's voice. He was hiding something. But what, was none of his bussiness. He had far too many of his own demons to point out anyone elses. "Nothing beside how to help Vaizel, but that knowledge is useless now. I have learned many things over the five or six times I've been through Hojo's experiment files. I'll probably never be getting in again though, now that I've been caught. I don't know why I bothered not to just steal all the files rather than just read them."

OOC: Fenrir and Garm were just Turks, not experiments, so they wouldn't be in Hojo's files.  

Zaber Blade

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:07 pm
O.C.C. Yes they gave that division a pretty wide berth, but they were responsible for strong arming a lot of unwilling "subjects." And Fenrir feels responsible for Vaizel falling into Hojo's clutches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:01 pm
(( Heh heh, and probably a few of those files are in Saerenna's handwriting, seeing as she was Hojo's assistant. ^_^ ))

Saerenna replied with a "Yes, sir." To Rufus' instructions, though it didn't really matter if she was heard or not. Turks were some of the loyalest of the loyal, and she expected that the President didn't even worry about whether his orders were followed. If he commanded them to jump off a cliff, they'd probably do it, just because the alternative would be much worse. She shivered a bit as she looked around. There were a few possible places the person could have gone, a couple stray buildings, a hospital, and a small accesory shop. Though which was more likely? She decided to head to the closest one and start from there. The hospital wasn't far, but after the steam and water from the snow had started to freeze again, everything was covered in a layer of ice, making walking a very tricky business. Not to mention walking stealthfuly. Her foot broke through the ice, causing her to fall forward onto the unforgiving ground. "Ow..." she muttered to herself, trying to extract her foot from the hole.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:19 pm
Garm watched through the ice and snow as the lady Turk exited. He slipped around the chopper. He heard a thump and her startled exclamation, she must have fallen. He undid the door, working as quickly as his frost numbed fingers would allow. He was in the chopper in a momment and Remus in behind. He shut the door as quietly as possible. He doned the headphones and systematically went through the pre-flight checklist and began to fire up the engine. This would make noise, but that was unavoidable.

Fenrir nodded at Zaber's words. His posture sagged a bit in defeat. The last thing they needed was Turks on their backs when Vaizel was in such a state. He did not even have Garm here to back him up. He did not doubt Zaber's ability but he and Garm were such extensions of each other facing them was almost like fighting one person.

" I see. That is.... How many Turks do you think? We.... that is they don't usually work alone, mostly in pairs. Sometimes as many as three together on important missions. Three Turks in this place with Vaizel wounded, I don't envy our situation."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff