Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:51 am
"Yeah, well, maybe we can see if it suits you as well as it does me if we ever go there again." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Jonouchi laughed, he really did find the idea of wearing an octopus quite amusing.
"That would be interesting." Jonouchi paused, reached over and brushed some stray hairs out of Seto's face.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Seto Kaiba blinked, before he knew what he was doing, he was leaning in to kiss the other, their lips met first. And it was only a brush, before Seto gave him a full kiss, it didn't take long for his tongue to beg access to the other's mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:20 pm
((Post 123!!! whee Ok... back to the regular-ish-ness))
Access that Jonouchi gladly gave, pulling Seto close. It was an odd sensation, the biological part of him reacting one way, the computerized part of him cold and calculating. Part of him was acting on natural instinct, the other part of him was storing an analizing the various data and stimulai Jonouchi was receiving.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:30 am
Seto let himself explore the other's mouth, part of him glad that he could make the other give out such noises. He proceeded to kiss the other's jawline, then neck, before realizing that the other might not like his advances, so he slowly reined in his burning desires. "I- I- sorry, I have no idea what came over me." He apologized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:00 pm
Jonouchi shifted, running a hand gently through Seto's hair, smiling gently. "It's ok... I didn't mind." Jonouchi gave Seto a slightly wolfish grin. Damn... that had felt good...  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:52 am
"You.... Didn't?" Seto wondered, confused. "Do you think- maybe.... perhaps you.... You.... enjoyed it?"

He felt his face grow very red at this question that he asked, but he let it lie. He didn't want the other to feel forced into anything, but Seto couldn't stop this feeling that had come over him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:44 am
Jonouchi gently kissed Seto on the forehead. "I think so. Definately." Jonouchi wondered why the other was so embarassed, so hesitant. The computerized part of him reasoned that purhaps the other wasn't used to such shows of emotion with another person, or that Seto wasn't sure how Jonouchi was taking all of this.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:29 pm
To Seto, it was in fact both issues. Of course some part of him knew it wasn't possible for Jounouchi to see any wrong in something that hadn't been pressed into his mind as being impure, or not right... For Seto, it was the opposite, it had always been hung over his head like the blade used to behead criminals. He shivered at the thought of it's rope slowly being sawed away.... He blinked at Jounouchi, he'd keep the other safe, protected from the world and Gozoburo.... If he could. The doorbell rang just as Seto was getting up. "Come on, I'm sure that's the pizza." He stated, taking the other to the couch. "Stay here, I'll be right back."

He grabbed his wallet, before going to go get the pizza from the delivery boy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:58 pm
Jonou watched Seto's retreating back, sighing softly. Jonou remembered all the crud that Gozoboro had tried to tell him about loving another boy. Jonou didn't care. The moron had given up, and now hated his adopted son for his own failure. Jonou shoved these dark thoughts out of his mind, and smiled up at Seto as he brought in the pizza.
"Mmmm... smells good."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:14 am
"Should taste even better, but be careful, it's hot right now." Seto commented, opening the box and then giving the other a cup of pop to drink with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:54 pm
"Thanks for the warning." Jonouchi commented. He could feel the cold grip of his programing starting to take hold of him agian. A minor disturbance, but just enough for the computer to try and posses him. Again. Jonouchi hoped Seto wouldn't notice the internal battle against his programing.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:37 pm
"Jounouchi.... Is something wrong?" Seto commented, sidling up to the other, who had a distressed look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Jonouchi found he couldn't speak; the program was taking over. He just shock his head, all the movement alowed to him now.
Everything went black as the progam overtook him. Again. Something about a reporter refusing to leave the gates. Jonouchi could feel his throat giving the computerized sounding words, and felt horrible for it.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:38 pm
Kaiba nodded, "Turn on the sprinkler system and close the main fence and turn on the electric current just enough to make them hurt a little." He commented, still hugging the other.

He knew that the other was there somewhere. "Everything will be fine, Jounou." He commented.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff