Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
HEAR YE CITIZENS OF NOSGOTH! (Please Excuse the Cobwebs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merrival or Sullivan? Who's the better/cuter bunneh critter pal?
  Merrival
  Sullivan
View Results

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Yay ^^ *happily pets Merrival*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Merrival: =^o^= *ears pop up and down happily*

Sullivan: >______<

Pianoface: Gnar, gnar. -o-

^o^  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm
Circle of Nine News Network: Special Christmas Report.

And now, bringing you all of Nosgoth's information and nonsense...Madame Hatter.

^o^ Good evening, and Happy Christmas to you all.

Mortanius: Should you not be saying 'Merry' Christmas?

<_____< Your British Dialect causes me to be politically correct and say 'Happy' Christmas. Which I do not mind. Sit down or I will not give you your Christmas cookies.

Mortanius: o____O *sits because he REALLY wants those cookies*

Ahem. Anywho, Christmas is actually an unusual time of peace in Nosgoth. It is also the only time of year when the Sarafan are NOT hunting vampires and actually having a pint or a glass with them. Awesome!

While we're all sharing in the Christmas season, let's go see what Sullivan is up to out in the snow. Sullivan?

Sullivan: D< Is there some particular reason why I'm out HERE and you're in there? It's hella cold out in this damn wasteland!

o___o Well...you volunteered.

Sullivan: o3o Oh. Yeah. Why did I do that again?

*shakes head* We drew straws.

Sullivan: s**t! That's right...I hate you. You always rig that game. ALWAYS.

^o^ It's fun to see who'll win.

Sullivan: -____- Well to answer how the weather is, it's frickin' cold, it's snowing, and I'm pretty sure all of those weird savages behind me with the headdresses want to skin me for my warm cuddly fur.

*one takes a swipe at him and Sullivan drop kicks him in the head*

Sullivan: D8< I AM NOT FOR THE WARMTH OF YOUR STINKY ASSBODY! BUFFALO RESIDE THAT WAY! HABLA NO ESPANOL!

O___O *glances at Mortanius* Perhaps you'd best go help him. I think things may get destructive out there. DO NOT. Give him your cookies.

Mortanius: *nod nod* I understand. Bad things. Whoooooo. *ghosty noises and leaves*

So, Merrival how fair syour side of the Nosgoth Snow.

*in the camera background by the pillars a small hole has been dug and Merrival's head pokes out*

Merrival: >w< *waves* Reee!

Oh! You seem quite comfy cozy! Is there an underground igloo there?

Merrival: >w< *nod nod* Reeee! Ree, ree. *gestures inside*

Sorry Merrival. Perhaps later. Right now I'm toasty cozy in the building right now.

Bane: *rushes in with his antler headdress all askew* THERE ARE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT ME OUT THERE!

Bane: D< But it's my favorite and it keeps my head warm!

Anyways...we'll be back to update you after some brief messages. Stay Tuned!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Going to do a post christmas-new years report for us?
I have one item to report:
A certain someone is banned from using my credit card  

Lieutenant Turel

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Lieutenant Turel

Who? Me or Lily?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 pm
Seraphim-soulstealer
Lieutenant Turel

Who? Me or Lily?

The latter, Pickles  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm
^o^ Sound slike a splendid report. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 pm
I have to do an interview sometime with you, don't I?  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm
You do. ^o^ And so does Lord Kain.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:56 pm
I'm on aim if you wanna do that there. Be warned, if I have your aim I may IM you when I am bored  

Lieutenant Turel

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 am
Lieutenant Turel
Seraphim-soulstealer
Lieutenant Turel

Who? Me or Lily?

The latter, Pickles

Oh, okay. *takes the credit card and wanders off*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 am
Good evening Madame. I'm reporting to you live from the Eternal Fortress where the Sarafan are unsure if I am a vampire or a "shiny headed pale man"

It seems here outside the fortress, a large marble statue of Moebius is being built. Schoolchildren all around Nosgoth are encouraged to egg it, throw tomatoes at it, or vandalize it in any shape or form. So are psychotic bird hating rabbits. Is CNN giving a prize to the kid who does the most damage? I hope so.

The statue shows Baldy McPedostein in his hideous glory. I wonder if they had to stare at his every wrinkle to achieve that perfection of his ugliness. Just the thought of it made me vomit in my mouth, Madame. Thankfully its not in color so we only get to see his ugliness in a pasty white color.

Back to you, Madame  

Melchiah of Nosgoth

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 pm
I don't have an aim unfortunately...I actually don't want one. o__O  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Lieutenant Turel

That's ok. I have my own.  

lilwriter23

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm
Why thank you for that lovely report Melchiah. It's much appreciated.

Live from Nosgoth it's the Circle of 9 News Network. And now bringing you the best, damn, and only news in Nosgoth here's Madame Hatter.

Good evening. Tonight we bring you an exclusive special into a personal interview with Lieutenant Turel himself. This is a Nosgoth Citizen Hour brought to you by the Circle of 9 News Network. And Now...here's our interview.

1. So describe your past life to me. I understand you used to be one of those despicable Sarafan, is this true?

Re: I don't remember my life as a psycho vampire hater. I do recall growing up with Kain and my brothers

2. So, you only seem to recall your vampiric life, and not your Sarafan life? I see. Now, as a typical Nosgothic vampire what do you think about other kinds of vampires out there? I understand there are some that are respectable in some cases and others that are...well...we'll just call them the ones that should be set on fire.

Re: I respect a vampire that drinks blood in order to survive. We have no universal code of ethics, but we do have guidelines. Yeah, guidelines is the best way to phrase it. Don't drink werewolf blood, don't have more children than you can handle, do not divulge the secrets of your kind to humans, you are a creature of the night...
Jenn Hollander: If a vampire tries his/her hardest to adhere by that code, I am fine. If one acts pretentious...

3. Now, there's been no record of any actual werewolves or lycans within Nosgoth history. How do you react to that? Any particular curiosity on why there may not be any of their kind amongst the Nosgothic nation or do you simply believe they were once in Nosgoth and then moved out.

Re:

4. Ah yes understandable. You see I'm a mortal, yet I always divulge into the strangeness of creatures all the time. Does that make your kind responsible for divulging the information to me?

Re: No because you aren't human, at least I don't think so. Also, I am not divulging secrets. I'm telling you my life or opinions

5. But...I am mortal. A strange type of mortal I suppose. How does it make you feel on conversational skills?
Re: You are a scary woman with two psychotic rabbits. One steals my pants and the other needs to be skinned. you have one sane rabbit that says "Ree" Quite frankly, that fact that you are mortal means little to me.

6. Well...I appreciate that thank you. How do you like your life as a Nosgothic vampire? Does it have its perks?

Re: I recall no other life than it so I find that difficult to compare. I have perks over humans; I am stronger, faster, and smarter. Although the latter means very little given the average intelligence of a Nosgothic human

7. Understandable. What do you think of your Lord and Master Kain? Or is that confidential information? Haha.
Re: He's my father. I think he's my father and occasionally scary

8. Ahhh. I see. What about your brethren? Do you get along with them? Hate any of them? Eh- :: Merrival: *pokes his head in* >w< *wave wave wave* :: >___> Is this important? :: Merrival: owo *shakes head* :: Then go away... :: Merrival: *hides*
Re: -gives a biscuit to Merrival- I somewhat get along with them. Let's see...I used to date Raziel and we're getting along better. I accidentally became Dumah's sitter growing up so he is attached to me. Rahab was a pansy growing up but now I will need his medical aid. Zephon is plain creepy. Melchiah is depressing and whiny. He lives to be miserable

10. Merrival: >w< *takes and goes to nibble* Now are far as-Wait. Did you say you used to…DATE Raziel?

Re: *nods* (Lieutenant Turel and Wraith Raziel dated)

11. How would you describe the enemy race? The Hylden? I assume you know something about them?

Re: Freaky little buggers whose king had me possessed. They need to die.

12. I see. You have a personal vendetta against them, I don't blame you. But you also have a vendetta against Sullivan as well

Sullivan: D< I'll take you on any time anywhere!

Re: That thing kicked me numerous occasions.
13. I know, he's…got some issues. The anger management with a therapist didn't work. As a vampire, what do you think of humans in general? Say as…food-wise, even relationship-wise? Is there any way vampires and humans can end the racism between each other?

Re: If I am hungry, I feed. If I am not hungry, I'll let them be. If they try and attack me, I'll defend myself. If they go after my children I shall defend them.

14. And what of the racism? Can that be ended?

Re: Well they aren’t top of the food chain. Humans think they are the top predator and know that they aren't. They are mad.

15. Ahem. I am 'mad' I'll have you know. –tips hat- But that is of no importance. Now…there are…tales that there is a predator that feeds off the blood of your kin. Do you believe that to be true?

Re: That feeds off the Turelim or vampires as a whole?

-Vampires as a whole?
Re: I am certain, given the number of species there are, that is plausible.

16. Do you feel concerned of that?

Re: I've had no personal problems with such a group if one were to attack my people I will act accordingly.

17. Now, about your brother, Raziel, ah when you were ordered to dispatch him unto the abyss, did you feel any sort of remorse?

Re: Yes. *downcast* A great deal.

18. Did you feel your master's judgment was justified?

Re: I didn't even know he had a judgment. I was told "Throw him into the Abyss or I throw your clan in. Now."

19. I'm terribly sorry about that. After Raziel returned, how did you respond to that?

Re: Well, I was possessed by Hylden. I thought "Either kill him, and be saved" or "he kills me and I'm saved."

20. And once he finally freed you, how did that feel?

Re: I felt relieved and no longer possessed or haunted.

Well Lord Turel, thank you for your time and I appreciate you accepting this interview.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff