9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm
InterElli
Sgt Buckner
InterElli
Ok, I will soon be getting my second degree in Security and Intel. I LOVED MW 1, and most of MW 2 but... Well... The ending to that game was so poorly done. It's like they replaced the writer and storyline people about 3/4 of the way through with people who felt like ripping off SciFi (excuse me, Syfy) in their horrible misrepresentations of how military personnel act. And/or the two person rampage through dozens of armed soldiers who are supposed to be 'the best'.

Let alone the fact that General Shepard had no reason to kill Roach and Ghost; in fact, drawing a weapon against two armed men was the dumbest thing he could do in that situation even IF he was planning on killing them, surprise or no.

In addition, you can not create a 'Shadow' company like that without it being noticed by the people whose job it is to ask questions, not to mention the fact that the men of 141 are exactly the people he would be recruiting for his unit. Yet he decides to kill them for no ******** reason...

Argh, the ending to that game pissed me off so much. All of MW1 and the first 3/4 of MW2 were well done, and an interesting exercise into well thought out, and very realistic (in terms of possibility, armerment, and storyline how persons and nations would/could react. The Russian invasion of the U.S. was effectively impossible, but it was done well enough in story that I am willing to let that slide). Then they took a great series and threw it right in the shitter.

So, do you own it? If so, what system?

I rented it for the 360, i'll be buying it when I save up some money.

Gamertag?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Shepherd had a reason to kill them,he is a a*****e and he needed them to die so he could exact revenge on Makarov without the task force revealign anythinghe has done.i played the Airport mission and i didn't care about the violence.it is no worse than GTA so stop whining and besides the russians get the americans back BIG TIME!  

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas