Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durban59-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm
((Well, I WAS waiting for someone to reply, but I guess I'll still have to continue.))

Anaheim just ignored the interactions between Dancey and the new hunter. "Anyways, we're not too far from the campsite anyways. If you two can keep up, the come along. Otherwise, i'm gonna leave you behind." He told them as Kota came along and climbed up on Alex's Aptonoth.

Ostrava wandered around town, treating his warhammer more like a staff. He happened to notice the treatment of one of the Gendrome, and he frowned in disgust. Those creatures deserved a little more respect then what was shown. At any rate, this was a good place. Plenty of various trails of though. A great oportunity for a Pagan church to rise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm
Sodam simply shrugged and put his helmet back on, mounting his Aptonoth once again. The Aptonoth grunted from the extra weight, and Sodam patted Larry, reminding him of his duties. He pulled a rope on the side of the mount harness, and two seats expanded from the sides. It was worth the extra 10K for another set of seats.

"Hop on. Use your gunlance as midrange fire when we fight against something. Other than that, let me handle the big stuff while you recuperate." He spoke, and rubbed Larry's head.
"Aghbar, Larry. Onward we go."

Heartless901

that1guy13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm
(May i join)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm
((just send a profile))  

Durban59-

that1guy13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 pm
Username: GerbilDeathSquad
Name: Karl Sharpeye
Class: Bow
Bio:Karl was raised in what is concidered 'wild' by normal standards, but learned to survive by hiding better than the next thing. He is a bit of a loner and tends to stick to areas where he can hide at the first sign of trouble. When a monster came and slaughtered his family, he hid. The thing tracked him for a few days until a Monster Hunter found him and killed the thing. When he turned 19 he joined, thinking that it would be a cake walk compared to living a normal life, after a year of hard work, he was allowed to pick his own weapon, he chose the bow.
Photograph:
Charecter Picture
Weapon: A longbow standing about 3 feet high, with grooves etched into it for better grip, Karl prefers to use a paralyzing toxin to stun his enemys before moving in for the kill
Bow Picture  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm
SOMEBODY POST!!!  

Heartless901

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
[[ Due to stress I won't be able to post until next week.. Sorry everyone!! ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm
GerbilDeathSquad
Username: GerbilDeathSquad
Name: Karl Sharpeye
Class: Bow
Bio:Karl was raised in what is concidered 'wild' by normal standards, but learned to survive by hiding better than the next thing. He is a bit of a loner and tends to stick to areas where he can hide at the first sign of trouble. When a monster came and slaughtered his family, he hid. The thing tracked him for a few days until a Monster Hunter found him and killed the thing. When he turned 19 he joined, thinking that it would be a cake walk compared to living a normal life, after a year of hard work, he was allowed to pick his own weapon, he chose the bow.
Photograph:
Charecter Picture
Weapon: A longbow standing about 3 feet high, with grooves etched into it for better grip, Karl prefers to use a paralyzing toxin to stun his enemys before moving in for the kill
Bow Picture

((Well, I would have preffered if you sent the profile VIA pm, but I guess this will have to do.))  

Durban59-

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 am
Myia made her way down the street when she spotted something that caught her interest. She had mixed feelings about as she approached careful. "Gendrome. Poor thing." She said looking at it sadly, but there probably was a good reason for this. A sigh escaped her mouth as she thought. 'It must have done something to deserve this. To bad.' She looked up and stretched her arms out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 pm
[[ Ah! I'm back! Sorry, guys, my internet was down for days >_> ]]

"Thank you again," she said as she watched, wide-eyed. She had never seen anyone perform magic before, not real magic. When he was done she felt the gauze and chould already feel through it that the wound was growing smaller.

"My name is Dancey," she said as she followed him to Larry and mounted behind him. With a little difficulty she climbed up behind him. "Shall we on, then?"  

Queen Mother of the West

Durban59-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:29 pm
Ostrava noticed that there was another who felt the exact same way. A woman, no doubt. That was good, though. A female would help broaden his audience. Making his way towards her, he stood beside her as he forced himself to continue to watch the scene in front of him. "It's terrible, what those people will do to defenceless creatures." He said to her to try and break the ice.

Anaheim continued down the path up until the designated point where they would set up camp. "All right, we'll rest here for the night." He told the group as he dismounted and unloaded the Aptonoth's back, with Kota stil on top untying all the knots.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm
When reaching the gathering hall, Tigris saw there was a large amount of hunters there, amateurs mostly. Some people looked at her, but none of them payed any mind to her. She approached the mission table, and asked for a gathering mission, she wanted to get a look at the areas around there. She was given a gathering quest for the desert area, which she was happy about. "Jun will like that," she said to herself happily. So Tigris went back to get Jun, and collect a few supplies. She first went to the nearest store and bought a few potions, hot and cold drinks, and a fishing pole. Then Tigris reached the stables, unhooked Jun, put his saddle and that on, and led him out of the stable. She saw two other people staring at her and Jun, she smiled at them. Tigris then leaped on Jun's back, and headed for the desert. She patted Jun on his head, " I know you don't like to be chained up, but we would not be able to stay here, if you weren't." Kie was running behind them, "Hey master wait!" Tigris stopped and Kie jumped on Jun's tail. All three of them headed for the desert.  

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:27 pm
Aura followed after Anaheim silently. She wasn't sure what to say to him, since before the ambush, they had been arguing. She decided she'd let him speak first, and depending on what he would say, she would decide whether to continue their argument or not..
Keesa was a bit ahead of Kota, making a pit so that the hunters could cook and stay warm with a fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm
Myia looked down and said a short prayer out of habit. "May the gods and goddess watch over your soul..." She stopped when she heard someone walk up next to her. "Yes it is." She said lifting her head up. "But I really wouldn't say Gendrome is defenseless." She had a few scars to reminded her of that. She turned and faced the man that talked to her.  

Nex Remeo

that1guy13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm
Karl stumbled as he walked along the towns main path
"Geez, how hard is it to find a decent monster to hunt in the area around this place."
Karl shook his head and continued walking  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces