black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander met up with miyumi. He looked at the Kazekage. "That would be a wise choice lord kazsekage." he smiled his gray hair blowing in the wind. "i never thought there would be so much trouble in trying to get her back to the base." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
" My master will never give you up to those people and he won't die that easy" Valefor said as she was joined by another Aeon summoning." Bahumet it's been awhile?" she asked the giant dragon-like creature. " Yes its been 50 years since we were last summoned" said the giant dragon who then glanced at Alexander and Miyumi. " Human skum you shall feel my wrath" Bahumet said.
... is to never know love.

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi's turned away from Reiba as she left. Since she didn't want any part of this. She looked at the Kazekage glad she cooperated. She turned to Alexander "Hey finish already?" she looked at Bahumet "man..."

...when you don't even love yourself?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 am
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba felt an incredible chakra present itself when she turned around. "Hm? What a strong chakra." She murmured. "Well, I don't think they'll notice this..." She used her sand to create an eye. "Activation of the third eye." The eye floated along, then began producing images of the scene.

...Is to not know life.

((So wait... if Matsuura is the Kazekage... does that mean that Gaara is like... dead or something?))  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:26 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Bahumet then picked put the injured Kazekage and placed her on his shoulder, "hold on tight kid or you'll fall" bahumet said as a warning to Matsuura. "Please don't do anything rash" asked Valefor. " Fine I won't, but our master's dragon mode is almost at it's limit go and get him" he told Valefor, and as he did she left to get me. " So its u 2 against me...... this should be quick' he said.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "Your right miyumi when i use my head i can win." he smirked. He turned to the summoning. " don't underestimate us." ...Life is about creating yourself.

[This rp is 2 generatins past the orginal groups of kids on the show. so gara would be long gone.]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Bahumet looked at Alexander then crosses his arms "same goes for you human scum and i think underestimating our master was ur worst mistake" he said as he pointed behind Alexander.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 pm
((OMG.. how come nobody told me this earlier? Oh wait... it was in the INTRO. I suck.))

Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba watched the scene from overhead with her third eye. "What a strange summoning... a dragon." She murmured. "And two Akatsuki members... are going after the Kazekage." She looked around. "Wait, what is the Kazekage doing here?" She wondered. She shrugged her shoulders. "Eh, I don't really need to know..." She sighed, creeping back towards the clearing, the third eye moving slightly.

...Is to not know life.

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "i thought i had trapped him in the barier of his." he sighed. He threw a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it. The kunai landed infront of Reiba. it made a huge explotion. Alexander looked at Miyumi and asked "do you have that bag i gave you earlier?" ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

The sand from the gourd on her back immediately came to cover her. The blast didn't hit her, since she was protected. Whew... that was close. She sighed. What the hell? I didn't even try to hurt him or anything! Reiba used her third eye to peek around the tree.

...Is to not know life.

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
" The barrier has another property...... if he's the only on inside his true power is revealed and the barrier becomes his armor" he said as he pointed at the barrier as it begins to cave in on itself.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi's tossed the bag to him "here. What's in it anyway?" she asked unemotionally as she looked at the barrier "This is getting irritating..."

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Bahumet then created a powerful barrier around himself so that he can protect the kazekage who's on his shoulder, " i must warn you that once he's in his Dragon Armor Mode he can't be harmed but it won't last long, but during the time limit he will make short work of you so be careful"Bahumet said to warn Alexander.
is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "i thought i would run out of clay so i brought another bag." he put his hand in the bag and started to form some clay. he threw a bird of clay at ryoku. The bird got close to his face and blew up makeing water go every where. He looked at the summoning. "Miyumi how good are you at water type jutsu?" ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 am
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
" Now do've done it" bahumet said as he increased the power of the barrier. Then I appeared infront of Alexander unharmed, then with my hands covered in the most intense flame " now its my turn human" Ryoku said as he punched Alexander.
is to never know love

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces