Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 am
((...Guess the role play ends here until the other 2 of them come online. Its my time to go to bed ^^" good night.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 am
OOC

Kay. I will wait. Besides one of them is already online. I wish you a good night.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 am
Aku seemed to awake, he must have fallen asleep on his desk, and wondered who the kid was who entered a while ago, as he looked it seemed to be someone he didnt have a clue about, he decided to go back to his little nap.

Rogu seemed to have fainted, maybe the wound he got from shini-chan earlier was more painfull than he though, as he caught up to them he noticed a knew person. "Who are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 am
"He is Naoto-sempai. He will join a senior class. Oh, have I hurt you? I really did not intend on hurting you. I am sorry." Nanao said. "And he knows about me being a shinigami too." she added.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:31 am
Rogu thought of the reason he knew, and what he could possible be, he couldnt be human...his scent was too...powerful. "May i ask what are you sempai? your scent is too powerful to be human  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:36 am
"Hmm... Now that you mention it Rogu, his aura is really too powerful for being the aura of a humam. But I guess his mind is somewhat absent." Nanao said as she looked at Naoto-sempai. "Hey. I got an idea. Will you someday join me to my world? I would show you around there." she asked Rogu.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 am
Rogu had been to that world before, or at least he thought it was the same, since he entered a hole made from a hollow (demon) after killing it.
"This world of yours isnt a hunting ground for us to kill hollows is it? Like a huge night sky with a huge moon? If it is i dont really want to go their...again" He wanted to make sure he didnt go into the same place as that again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 am
"No, there are not any hollows. There you only find more shinigamis and in the downtown normal souls." Nanao assured Rogu. "And even if I will be with you. I will not let you get hurt. Do not worry." she added and hoped that that would help him.

OOC

I am back soon. Just going to eat dinner.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 am
Rogu considered it, however it would be wrong if he was the only one to go and see this place. "May i ask who else is going to this trip, i dont think its right me going with you by myself." He thought about what this place would look like, would they all be wearing the items she wore as well, would he be able to fight them on even terms?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 am
OOC

I am back  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm
"I don´t know. Moondas could come too. Or your brother. It is the same to me." Nanao answered. "But I have to prepare you. Im my home even my aura will be stronger then in this world. And there are stronger shinigamis than I am. But they are captains. You will recognize them by white haoris over this uniform." she explained to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 pm
Rogu seemed a little happy, he wouldnt need to hold back and get injured at some of these guys, and maybe they will even put up a good fight, like the strange hollow which wore human items before..."Ill be happy to go, but i might attack certain people to test my full power, is their anyone that will be willing to fight me without complicating the matter?" He was glad about this, but he considered were was doggy? for a second  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:15 pm
"Yes, there will be. He is the captain of squad 11. His name is Kenpachi Zaraki. But by his own vice captain he is hust called Ken-chan. He will fight you until some one of you two will not die. So be careful with him." Nanao said and got a bit sad that she said that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 pm
Rogu was very interested in this captain, when he see's him he will most likely challenge him to a fight, and go all out. "Ill keep an eye out for him, and i think my brother, doggy and this guy with the huge aura can come as well" He had a huge devilish grin on his face when he said he would keep an eye out/  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:37 pm
"Yes, they can. But all of you will have to stay close to me most of the time. And please do not get killed by captain Zaraki. Be careful. And when you survive him there still is the captain of squad 6 named Byakuya Kuchiki. Captain Zaraki is the largest and highest of all shinigamis and captain Kuchiki is wearing a scarf arond his neck. That is how you can recognize them. But please do not challenge captain Kuchiki. He surely would kill you if you do so." Nanao warned Rogu and grew even more sad then she already was. I hope he will not do anything rush. I fear for his life. He could easily get killed either by captain Zaraki or by captain Kuchiki. I should not have told him that there is some one he could fight. It was stupid of me. But done is done. I only can hope he will stay alive. Nanao thought to herself and hoped Rogu would listen to her advice.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff