Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 pm
That seemed abit arrogant to Archaes, just showing off like that. "I have only heard of the legendrys, I know barely anything of them. So forgive me if I'm not so amazed as you would think."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Zip flew up and did a back flip. "You know what? I like you. Your not overwellmingly amazed at me. Most people wouldn't even know what to say." She landed on her feet, her wings disappearing.

Ari watched as Aiden left. "But that's my job...good luck to you..." She turned back to Randy with a smile. "If he's not back in 10 minutes I'm going after him. Apparently he thinks that Phee and Zip are that easy to fetch..." She giggled, amused.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Randy shook his head. "He'll learn I don't know how hard Zip is to get to come but I remember trying to get Phee. She tried burning me." He said to her sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Archaes still hadn't signed up for the tonament since he'd stopped to talk to the legendry Zapdos, Zip. But even though he was still anxious to sign up he still stayed. "Thankyou, it is actually quite strange to be talking to people. These scythe blades you see." He raise one of his arms. "Tend to scare people away."  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Zip grinned. "Well thats just because people need to learn not to judge others before they get to know them." Zip started towards the registering building. "You still have to register right? Well I'll go with you!"

Ari smiled. "Zip's just as hard when she's entertained. Though she won't get physical...she starts rambling on and on about things...it can make some people confused. I just drag her away...I wonder what Aiden will do...He is a powerful psychic after all...He'll probably just do something along those lines to get them..." She shrugged. It was easier for her to get the other two considering she was with them all the time and knew how to deal with them...so it would be interesting to see what Aiden did to bring them in...If he could find them that is...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:08 pm
He lowered his arm again, she was definately a strange person. "Fair enough." He said to her first comment. He then waited for her to continue, once she had finished he said. "If you wish."  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Once again Zip's wings exploded from her back and she lifted her self up a little. "Come on then!" She took off towards the building, landing in front of the door. She held it open for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm
((Ok I'm back and really full))
Aiden flew over the city looking for the two legends. I now wish I had asked where those two were last. That would make this a lot easier. Finally he sensed Zip's presence inside the registration building. "Ok you're first then" He descended towards the building and landed in front of it. He noticed her following a scyther inside as he headed towards the table to sign up for the tournament. He ran towards the two."Hey Zip!  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image

Claudiance walked until she was too tired to walk anymore and decided to sit next to a tree. "Man, what a day it's been" she said to herself as she looked up to the sky. "Where should I go to sleep?" she asked herself, still kind of new to the place she was in.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm
Alex woke up to the sound of someone sitting down next to the tree he was at. "Huh?",he said groggily. He stood up and poked his head around the tree to see a female Gardevoir sitting there looking tired and worn out. He came around the tree and said, "You can rest here if you want. I don't mind sharing this tree."He gave her a smile to show he meant it.
((lol male gardevoirs))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 pm
((I gotta go, sorry I have to leave so suddenly. Someone take temp control of Archaes and take him from the attention for me please. I appriciate it thanks.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:58 pm
((Its cool..Zip will just leave him signing up for the tournament...))
Zip waved good by to Archaes and walked over to Aiden. "Hi Aiden! Your here about the meeting right? I'll take you to where Phee is." She started off towards where she had left Phee. She started to take a less than direct route, not wanting to go to the meeting quiet yet.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

Claudiance looked over to see a Blaziken and heard him tell her that she could share with him, giving her a smile that made her know what he actually meant. "Sorry, but I didn't intend to actually "share" this tree with you. I only came here because I was tired from walking around" she told in a cold tone. It really bothered her that someone tries to hit on her when they had just met. It made her sick, some of the Gardevoirs back home did the same thing, and, well, they ended up in hospitals.

((What do you mean by male gardevoirs?))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 pm
Aiden was surprised at how easy it was to get her to go with him and flew after her to where Phee was. He did notice they were taking the long way as about halfway he sensed Phee and yet Zip took him in another direction. This looks more like she came to get me where as it should be the other way around.He wouldn't complain though he liked the legendary bird trio and how they carried themselves even if they acted childish sometimes. He wished he was as outgoing as they were but most other gijinka wouldn't come near him as he was silent most of the time and he was really strong.
((If you've ever played the games and you've picked one up and battled your friends with it and they laughed because its wearing a dress and looks completely feminine and you're using it you would know))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Zip took another left, away from Phee. "So Aiden...What have you been up to lately?" She attempted to make conversation, hoping to confuse him like she often did with Ari and Phee.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff