Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm
There was a rare flicker of emotion as Grimm appeared beside her. An odd, pressing feeling entered Hikaru's mind as a soft, whisper smooth voice began to talk. It was almost as if the voice was singing. "Do not mind the wolf born. They are not like you, as I am not like my master. Half-breed or no, we are the more powerful in the end." Grimm abruptly went back to his sitting spot and stared out into the street, looking like any begger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm
She looked up as she felt Grimm appear at her side, comforted by his words her form shifted back into her human form. She crawled out of her hiding place, only to cuddle next to grim, resting her head against him, though she wasn't sure how he would react, his presence comforted her strangely.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Grimm's dark black eyes flickered down at Hikaru for a second before the melodious voice thrust back into her mind. "The master wishes you safe Demon Wolf. I am here to guard your flesh for the time being. I will not allow another wound to marr your flesh." The voice was again gone in an instent, leaving only the motionless Grimm in it's place. It was very rare for Grimm to mind speak and even more rare for him to speak with his normal mind voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Hikaru smiled a bit but it went away quickly "Well.. I don't need protection.. " she murmered slowly, her thoughts lingering on his voice, at how much it differed from how she thought it would be, though she rather enjoyed hearing the voice she thought of how to fish the voice out of him again "And you can call me Hikaru" she said in a low voice, simply staying by his side, staying as motionless as Grimm was, the only motion she made was that of her breathing.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:17 pm
He had watched Grimm leave and walked over to his friend placing a hand on his shoulder. "You need to relax." He spoke softly. "Your using up to much energy." He didnt glance at bella as he turned away. "Im going to go check on the clans. They must be getting restless by now since neither of us has returned." He vanished like smoke and started his run over the rooftops towards their territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Grimm glared out into the open street, scaring some late night punks. He spoke again to Hikaru, only this time keeping up a link. This link was like Vondel's only it was like speaking thoughts out loud rather than having them laid out in the open. "Hikaru.... a fitting name for one so strong. Not many could take on a full grown Lycan alone. Even so I will protect you none the less. It is the will of my master." Grimm turned his head to Hikaru, letting the lamp light catch in his onyx eyes. He would protect this Hikaru until told otherwise. But other than his Master, she was the only one to show his something other than discust and redicule. The only one to show him kindness in a world that hated him for what he looked like. Grimm looked back into the street, closing his mind to such things. He had not relised he had just told Hikaru what he felt. It had been so long sence he shared a link with anyone other than his master.

Vondel relaxed at his touch and regained his composure. After a few moments, everything was back to normal. Vondel smiled at Bella. "Now that things are getting taken care of, we can relax a bit. I would normaly go with Aviera on such matters but you need to be tended to. That and we are not out of the woods yet. I dont believe that they are done hunting us as of yet. So for the time being, your with us." Vondel laughed and would wait for Aviera to return before moving from this place.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Hikaru gave a small smile to grimm, scooting just a bit closer to him as she leaned on him she thought aloud, hoping he would hear it just fine Full grown Lycans are easy if you know the tricks and know how to stay on your gaurd.. with that she had trailed off her thought as she looked into his eyes As for your looks, well it could matter less, what matters is what's on the inside, what you are like, not what you are on the outside, i can see goodness in your eyes.. again her throughts trailed off before she curled up against Grimm, she smiled, though she didn't necessarily need somebody to protect her, she felt happy that both Vondel and Grimm cared enough to do so, that she for once had somebody other then herself to look after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:53 pm
Airabella had flinched at his unexpect realese of mental flud, but said nothing and was greatfull that Aviera had felt it and come to comfort watever had happend. the way Aviera ignored her she felt well, that she had been right, he didnt like her at all and it made her heart sink and she metanlly slapped her self. 'first girl u just met him second he tried to kill you, third hes a freakin vampire and a clan leader at that'. her thoughts drifted to wat Vondel had said about Aviera turning her 'him? turn me? when hell freezes' she thought ' hell me want to to be turned when hell freezes, it works' she smiled "dont recall u asking to turn me" she smirked at Vondel. "ur Bud there definatly dosnt, how should i put this ....." she sighed "look like he can keep from killing me. and wat was that all about? wat just happend? and why am i stuck with you guys? i said i wouldnt hunt and i wont UR kind" she emphasized on the UR. her voiced had gained Attitude as she talked and it was almost a snapp by the time she finished. Aviera ignoring her han really gotten to her.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:26 pm
The base wasn't as bad as he expected, when he walked through the hall doors everyone froze looking at him. He had choosen Vondels clan first and slowly walked the hall relaxed but tense at the same time. He could feel slight waves of fear coming off of them like normal. He was the strongest of them at that time and had taken out many of their men from simply disrespecting others alone. He was not a person someone should just disregard. He stopped walking and looked around the hall. "Well..." He hissed sharply. A few of them shuttered and he smiled. 'Vondel your group grows more fearful of me. That is not always good.' He thought as he waited. One man finally stepped forward to answer him. "3 of our men have died, sir. That is all the attacker got away." As he spoke Aviera turned and debated hitting this man to make a show of him but changed his mind. They were not his to punish. He shrugged and started back towards the door flaring his cloak behind him. Pausing at the entrance he turned. They were all standing their still. "As you were." He called walking out and slamming the door. His clan was no better but the reaction he got was not fear it was respect. They gave a report that only one had died in a fight and the attacker had as well. That was no good but there wasnt much he could do about that. He turned to leave picking up his kitten on the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Vondel raised his hands, smiling the whole time. After she was done he put his hands down, and began to speak. "I will not turn you because then I would be your creator. That bond is not to be taken lightly. And I think Aviera would be cross with me if I did. As for keeping you with us, its either that or be killed. Our Clans would not like their leaders to seem weak in judgement. I'm sorry but that's how it has to be." Vondel closed his eyes for a second before smiling again. "Looks like Aviera has been scaring my men again. They really need to loosen up. I have sent some to go meet the Wolf Packs." Vondel sat down and put his head in one hand. He was getting a headache.

Grimm stiffened and glared out into the street. "I am grotesque, ugly, an abomination! Everyone hates, fears, and disgusts me. They judge me before they even know me! Watch." Grimm Flashed them back into one of his memories. There was a boy in the middle of an ally, bloodied and battered. Most of his body was covered in Cloth, especially his face. The kids had beat him over and over again, leaving a broken boy behind. "They hurt me. They beat me until the world went dark and still beat me. They called me ugly, Half-breed, and a monster. The adults did nothing, saying I deserved it while they sneered at me." A dark figure came out and picked up the child, protecting him from the rain that was so heavily soaking the boy. The boy looked up with his swollen eyes and saw Vondel's face. Vondel smiled at the boy and whispered something to the boy, but it could not be heard. The boy hugged closer then as Vondel carried him away. Abruptly the memory dissapeared, leaving the stiff Grimm in its place. "He was the only one to take me away. He trained me, clothed me,.... cared for me. He is the closest thing to Family I ever had...." Grimm went silent then.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Aviera jumpped down landing softly beside Grimm and glanced over at him.The creatures cloak was covered in the lycans blood though he probably hadnt noticed it himself. Sliding out of his cloak he drapped it over Grimms shoulders and walked over to Hikaru. "Come." He spoke softly before dropping a piece of jerky infront of her. he turned handing one to Grimm. "Vondel awaits."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Grimm stood just as stiffly as he sat and held on to the cloak. He would not let his master's cloak be dirtied. Grimm followed Aviera within a respectful distance but kept Hikaru close to him, still protecting her from anything.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 pm
"well u missed the part of me NOT WANTING TO BE A VAMPIRE I DONT WANT IT." she sighed and droped her arm from her hip and lost the attitude all at once. "u sent them without u to meet with werewolves?!" the chock was plain as day on her face. it faded as she mentally shock herself. 'he is Vondel. she reminded herself one of two really badass vampire leaders'
"youu look exhusted want anything?" she asked normally this time she had ignored wat he had said about Aviera being cross with him it had just made no sense to her 'only reason hed be mad would be becuase itd be harder to kill me, wich is proly guna happen. cant seethem lugging around a human girl with them' she almost laughed and shook her head.
"look am sorry, am a lil stressed out and i no u most be too, so if u need anything b4 HE gets back just let me no." she looked over into the closet ad spotted one of her small hunting knives she casualy grabbed it and slid it into her jean pocket the blade was only 3'' or so long

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Vondel glanced at the blade and raised and eyebrow at her. "And what do you expect to do with that thing? I can see me lugging you around just for the amusement of you tantrums. Never fails to bring a smile. Plus I really don't think Aviera would kill you. I made a promise not to enter his mind but I can read his fairly well. If he wanted to kill you he would have done so. You would not be breathing right now. That has nothing to do with me being here too. If he felt nothing he wouldn't care about what I said. I find that fascinating that he is keeping you." That same smile was back as he stood up. "Perhaps he wants you for a mate? I could change you and give you to him if I pleased but I don't know.... I would need to council Aviera on that one. Probably shouldn't mention my theory too, just in case he gets cross. I may be older and a bit more powerful because of that but He is by far the stronger. I would have to break my promise if I were to duel him." Vondel laughed aloud at the silliness of it all. He would never Duel Aviera. Vondel ghosted around the room in an instant, appearing by the window."Yes I sent them alone. The war with the Wolves has been over for a long time now. Yes we still have bad blood, but an alliance can be forged. You humans are becoming quite a threat. We kill you for food and life. Werewolves don't even kill humans unless they are starving. You humans taste bad as a natural defence. But you all still insist on destroying what you don't understand, or what you fear. I wish not for a war with the humans, But if that is what it takes to keep my people alive, I will do it." Age showed deep in Vondel's face, showing a person with the weight of a entire race on his shoulders. Luckily he had Aviera to share it with.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:58 pm
Anger flaired in Airabella "f*ck you" was all she said as she turned her back on him her hair flaring out as she turnd. and walked out the door "iam NOT something for ur goddam amusment." she made for her already broken window in the living room picking up her jackt wich still had a gun in it. ' wasnt i just trying to be nice to him? well i guess that happens when ur *king* u turn into a f*ckin *sshole.' she stopped befor the window. "stuped ******** vampires" she whisperd to the night and droped her head trying her hardest not to cry in anger and saddness. she wanted to leave so bad do anthing to get away from them but she new that wasnt going to happen it would mean a fight. and against the both of them she stud no chance. she clenched her fists hard in anger and let out a breath. calming her self slowly. 'alright' she thought to her self 'lets look at this situation, ur pretty much a prisoner to the Vampire Lords, who could kill u at any moment. . . one wants to rip ur throught out the other likes to mock and make fun of you, u met a werewolve cross who seemed to be nice but took off and left u here. . . ur family thinks ur dead and are probably relieved and looking for another family orphan . . . ' she shudderd at the thought of them doing it all to someone eles....' well hopefully they learned from the mistakes that happend to me ..' she pulled her last gun from her jacket, she really wanted to find something and tear it apart. she knew this feeling was wroung and she calmed her self of it and put the gun back. 'you need to be calm' she told her self taking a deep breath she let it out. she felt the anger leave and her normal self return. she ran a hand through her hair and took another breath. still stanidng in the open window  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff