Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 pm
Axel directs Castle Doran until it enters Ryuki's World but before that he says to Hodge "Hey Hodge I've been wondering......what world did you really come from? I came from Blade's World.........but after Kivat came to my world I was taken through another rift to the world I meet you in....." Axel then saw only emptiness in the new world. "Hey I thought there were supposed to be other riders here." Axel then saw through a mirror the two kaijin Trigger and Stealth with another kaijin he didn't know but looked familiar to him. "Hey Hodge, were not alone." Axel then had Castle Doran hide and came out with Hodge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:26 pm
"Did you hear something?"

"No, what was it?"

Seraph gets into battle position. "Someone's coming."

The young man from earlier steps out from his position.

"I don't know who you are or what you want here, but we don't need anymore enemies. Leave. NOW."

"And who are you to be telling us what to do?"

"Watch and learn, then."

He reaches into his pocket and takes out a brown deck. When he points it at a mirror a belt is formed around his waist.

"Henshin!"

He inserts the deck and becomes Kamen Rider Imperer.

"I'm still not impressed. One rider against the three of us isn't gonna do much."

"Who said I'm alone?"

He whistles and a large group of Zelles come to him.

"What the-?"

"Riders that control Kaijin? That's impossible!"

"Impossible is simply the word we give to that we cannot accept. I was thought it impossible to live in this godforsaken world but they helped me and we're not gonna let you mess with our home. Let's go, guys!"

Imperer and the crowd of monsters surround them.

Just then, Stealth feels the other riders' presence enter the world.

Thinking: "This is bad. If they see us fighting a rider, they'll never believe us!"  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel directs Castle Doran until it enters Ryuki's World but before that he says to Hodge "Hey Hodge I've been wondering......what world did you really come from? I came from Blade's World.........but after Kivat came to my world I was taken through another rift to the world I meet you in....." Axel then saw only emptiness in the new world. "Hey I thought there were supposed to be other riders here." Axel then saw through a mirror the two kaijin Trigger and Stealth with another kaijin he didn't know but looked familiar to him. "Hey Hodge, were not alone." Axel then had Castle Doran hide and came out with Hodge.

"The Neo-heisei world, Double's world. I have modified Gaia memories that only work with this belt, I help created."

Hodge exit the castle and notice Kamen Rider Imperer. A sound pop up on the the PDA indicating a new message. A deck of pink cards appear on the suitcase. Hodge grabbed the suitcase and pull out the card. "Isn't that nice, my father worry about me."

Drawing the first card from the deck of cards, Hodge insert it in the suitcase. The suitcase voice announce, "Negate field Anti-vent"
A energy bubble expanding to the a radius of 20 ft.

Hodge threw the suitcase near Imperer causing vent to be negated.

"I'm sorry for intruding, but what I need a flavor in order to save this world and universe"

After hodge finish his last word, Kamen Rider Zolda fired and landing near Hodge 's feet. Zolda was standing on top of a hill  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Axel saw Hodge trying to convince Imperer and being attacked by Zolda but saw the kaijin through the mirror. "Kivat!" Kivat then came flapping and said "Kiva-Kiva-kivat! Bite!" Axel let Kivat bite him and as his belt formed he grabbed the bat and said "Henshin." Axel placed Kivat on the perch and his body crystalized until it shattered to reveal his rider form. "If I remember right....." Axel then saw the mirror and thought if Ohja could do it then maybe he can to. Axel then ran into the mirror and disappeared into it and ended up in a reversal world from the one they came in. Axel saw the kaijin and walked straight towards them.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Hodge didn't notice Axel left his side. "Let's henshin!, Axel." Silence was in the air. "Where the heck did he go, I have to do everything don't I?"

Hodge reach down for the suitcase on the ground. Then whip around the Fx belt around his waist. "Formation Fx!" "No problem sir!"

Hodge transform in Fx. Drawing another card from the deck and inserting it into the suitcase. "Trap Anti-vent" "I'll talk to you later, this is for your own safety"

Sword of revealing lights fall from the sky and preventing Imperer's movements. The lights of the swords prevent anyone from coming near it.

Drawing another card from the deck and inserting into the suitcase. "Cross Anti-vent" Meanwhile Zolda reveal his final vent card and put it into the gun. Zolda's gun change voice. "Cross anti-vent." Fx's body was transported to the hell top where Zolda was. Fx'body materialized at the barrel of the gun. Fx hold up the metal suitcase and whack it across Zolda head. Finally that cause Zolda to roll down the bumpy hill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 am
The three of them see the riders helping them out with confusion.

"Why would they help us?"

"More than likely they are just trying to avoid a greater battle. Riders are fighting riders here; this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of all of them at once."

"Alright then. [Trigger's arm transforms into a bazooka] Let's make this quick."

He fires a rocket directly at Zolda. He shoots the missile before it reaches him but the explosion is enough to knock him a good distance away.

They then notice Axel walking towards them.

"Well, wasn't expecting this. He must be tired of fighting."

{whispering} "Crap, what's he doing?"

"Making sure we're legit."

Trigger drops a small device on the ground and whispers to Axel.

"When I give the signal, jump as high as you possibly can."

"Trigger, Stealth, what are you doing? The target is right in front of us!"

"We're gonna try to reason with him. He did a pretty good job on us last time, remember? Fighting may not be the best option here."

She begins chuckling to herself. "So the Prophet was right: You have gone traitor." The wires that surround her begin glowing.

"NOW!!" The two kaijin soar into the air.  

cbgreiga

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 pm
you guy do know that there is more to the guild then the rp right because everything else is like dead compared to this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 pm
Kamen Rider G
you guy do know that there is more to the guild then the rp right because everything else is like dead compared to this

Well, I'm still updating Sekai every now and then.  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 pm
Fx saw Zolda flying back from the explosion. "That was unnecessary."

Fx jump from the hill to the area where zolda is. "Fighting is meaningless without a reason. Follow me and you will find your path for fighting. Plus there is this hot girl in Den-o world that you should meet up with."

Zolda got up and shook his head indicating Zolda agree with the statement. Hodge walked toward the imprisoned Imperer while Zolda follow.

"Now Imperer, are you willing to join my cause and help destroy an unknown organization. Alsoit rumored that the dimensional bank is own by the organization. Huge profit if you join with me."

Zolda inserted a card in the gun. "reload vent"

(( the guild is dying for lack of peoples posting on other thread. I have finals coming up but I will check everyday. Give it time, people will post more.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am
Axel jumps when he hears the kaijin and pulls out a fuestle and outs it in Kivat's mouth "Wake Up!" The sky turned dark as Kivat unwrapped the chains on Axel's leg and revealed demon wings on his right leg and preceded to do a rider kick to the unknown kaijin.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:22 pm
The device explodes and creates a large smokescreen around Seraph.

"This is annoying. Switch to infrared scanner."

Her visor turns red and she begins looking through the smoke and sees Axel's kick coming straight toward her.

"Typical tactic."

Her wires spring up and wrap around his leg and then throw him clear across the field. Trigger rushes over and catches him before he goes into a building.

Stealth: My turn.

He begins signing and throws a large metal sphere into the air.

"Kitsune Ninpo: Kuroi no Ame!"

The sphere splits into thousands of tiny, razor-sharp needles and then fly at her.

"That's not gonna work you know."

The wires begin deflecting the oncoming attack.

Trigger then turns his arm into a Vulcan and begins firing.

"She can't handle multiple attacks. Take her out, kid!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Axel looks at Trigger and says "Right!" Axel then took another fuestle out and put it into Kivat's mouth. "Basshaa Magnum!" Castle Doran fires a statue into the mirror world and Axel grabbed it and it turned into a gun which changed Axel's form by giving him a green right arm and a green torso. Axel then puts the Basshaa Magnum to Kivat's mouth. "Basshaa Bite!" Axel then raised the gun in the air as all the water in the surrounding area had gathered to make one giant bullet and Axel fired it at Seraph.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Seraph is overwhelmed by the barrage and is knocked to the ground. Her suit disengages shortly after.

"Uhhh, where is he? He knew I couldn't do it alone...."

She then passes out.

"We need to go; she probably brought friends."

They reach an abandoned building and take shelter. The two revert into their human forms.

"At least this way, they won't be able to track us so easily. So Axel, now that we have some time, what do you need to know?"

On the other side, Imperer is talking to Fx.

"Alright, I'll come with you but not without the other riders. Our base is a couple of miles from here, I'll show you the way. Be warned, the scent of humans drives them mad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Axel says "First what happened to Ikkyu and who is this Prophet? Next I need to know........who are you really? I mean before you guys were turned into kaijin and from what world?"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm
"I'll be bring Zolda if you care or not. Let go to the base, I want to talk to one who is in charge of the base. I'll be fine"

Fx followed. Fx grabbed Zolda deck of cards and draw one card. "So how does this card work with the mirror world?" Fx examine the card.

Fx examine the battlefield in the background. Demolish cities were left with only ruin. The sun is faze off by a giant dust cloud. "This world doesn't contain much sight seeing, there is a lack of vegetation, clean water source, and lack of food." Fx stare off at the distant of pile of vulture eating a another dead vulture.

"Judging by the weather, rift ripples, and wind speed, there are fewer options of leaving this world. Let me guess the only way out is becoming the best rider? I was reading about this place and wasn't sure it was true. This world is now a place where peoples get exiled for their crimes."

Hodge thought to himself. "I hope Axel is doing well"

((More drama! I came up with something. If the person who RP as Ouja come back, Ouja is consider the "best" rider because According to the story right now, Ouja is the only ryuki rider that can go into other dimension ))  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff