Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 pm
"great.." Kirk sighed. he then heard chekov.
"oh that's great work, get those online and working a s soon as possible - i want all the information you can get. Spock, maybe you should help him. We'll deal with the stowaway."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm
"Yes, captain," Spock replied and headed out to find Chekov. When he did the boy still seemed busy fiddling about. "You acquired my assisstence?"

--

"So....whats the plan to capture the new pet, Jim?" McCoy asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm
"well, first we've gotta get it out of the ducts somehow." he said. "i want security flanking us - we don't' know how powerful this thing is."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm
"Ah yhes Mr Spock. I need help with these equations"

*Chekov shows spock his vague equations based on the latest articled from star fleet science academy*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm
[haha impressive]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm
((Math....*hiss* But magically.....))

Spock glanced over the equations. "Impressive, Mr. Chekov," he replied and then proceed with the small corrections needed.

--

"Us?" McCoy asked.

((Spock "understands"))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm
"Thankyou Sir. I'll start to enter the existing data into the computer. Can you finish it off while I reconfigure the data bandwidth for the new array we're constructing"

"Engineering, this is Mr Chekov. I could really do with a flux capacitor, two electro-dimensular-emitters and three new sets of relays bringing to the lateral sensor array main junction"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Scotty did as he was told and got things organised.
"I guess I'll know better'n to question you at this point." he replied. "is pointy ears helping you?"

--

Kirk smiled at him.
"Hey, you're the scariest guy I know. Plus we'll need a doctor if we have to stun it."
he then looked over t zepatos.
"And you're certainly coming - in case we need some sort of meat shield."

Zepatos hoped he was joking. "hey, i said I didn't know it was here, what else do you want me to do? I practically apologised.." he almost whined in protest.

"Not working with me." Kirk said shortly. "Alright we need to block off a section of the ventilation so we've confined it and then we need to get it out."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm
Spock continued with the work at hand.

--

McCoy sighed. Why me? Why did I make friends with this man?

He looked up the vents. "You know....if its been lacking nutrition food might be the way to get it out," he commented. He patted Zepatos on the shoulder for encouragment. "He's joking......slightly-I think."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm
"Pointy-ears, as you put it is here. His help with the calculations has been invaluable"

"Now about those parts... Can you spare someone to help me fit them?"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm
Kirk nodded thoughtfuly.
"if it's like a cat maybe it'll be attracted to meat?" he suggested.

Zepatos paled slightly. "you're not using me for bait" he said quickly.

"I didn't suggest that." Kirk said, looking amused.

--

Scotty nodded.
"Aye I can spare a few people. Sure you don't need me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm
"A safe assumption," McCoy replied. "Any recommondations for the menu that doesn't involve live bait?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm
"If you trust your people to get up a new array then your absence is fine by me. Those emitters will be used to generate pulses to detect temporal anomalies by generating pulses with the capacitor. Problem is me and Spock need to calibrate the frequency on those emitters just right to get data the rest of the array can pick up. Its why I've needed to grab some of the bandwidth used by the long-range sensors."

"If this works it may well become a standard for all new whessels" Chekov said rather excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:59 pm
[*snicker* wessels - aww whee ]

Scotty chewed his lip. he really should give his personal crew more freedom and trust them more, but he had to admit he was a slight control freak with these things. he'd grown to love the ship and was quite protective of it.
"mhm..I'll accompany them." he said sagging a little in defeat.
do not interfere he reminded himself and walked to the bridge.

--

"chicken?" Kirk suggested. "anything. just cook some bacon or something."

Zepatos' stomach growled.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm
McCoy shrugged and hailed to the dining hall to bring some chicken asap to the medical bay. A few moments later they came knocking at the door. McCoy took the tray and the crew membered scurried off. "Dinner is served," he remarked setting the tray down. "Now what? Hide and wait?-if it makes a mess in here-"

More growling.

The scent of the chicken floated into the ventilation shafts. Jinx zoomed into the smell.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff