Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 am
((well i can still have him be a few thousand years old, after all it does not change he was with them 300+ years ago then. Right ^^))
Boku made a *OF COURSE* Look and giggled at the fact that he was scared at the thought anyway. "I had...only...planned to tease you...a little". He said giggling inbetween his speech, he enjoyed teasing and scaring people, it was fun after all. "Im thirtsy do you have any cream or milk?" well who wouldnt be thirsty after eatting all of that food, most people would be unable to move instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 am
((perfcect timing to ask for something to drink > biggrin GRANDPA! I CHOOSE YOU~!))

Izanagi realizing himself being tease by the yokai. But he is unsure if the yokai really won't eat human anymore. Nevertheless, he seems harmless and request for a drink. "Y-yeah, hold on a second." He is not fully recover from the scaring and teasing as he open the refrigerator with his shaking free hand and take out a bottle of milk. He pour it in a bowl instead of a glass or cup because...he think a cat will like to drink milk this way? Suddenly...

"Heyo! My grandson!" He pop out from the bowl that is fill with milk. He is Izanagi's grandpa, Tamiya Ebito. After he died from illness few years ago, he often visit his grandson, Izanagi when his parents are not around, afraid that his grandson will feel lonely. So he appear as a Yurei and accompany his grandson. "How are you, son?"

Because of his grandpa's sudden appearance from the bowl. Izanagi is totally scared by him, almost have an heart attack. "Ji-ji!" He then catch the old man with his bare hands and request a good explaination. "That's great. Now you're here! Won't you mind explaining what the hell exactly happen to me and the past of Tamiya family?"

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 am
((i think im going to have Boku think he knows your grandad, like he played with him when he was younger also or somethingm if you dont mind))
Boku looked at the old mans ghost, thinking he had met him before he snatchs the milk and begins licking it up with his tongue. "Im not giving you any, back off." He said ignoring them and drinking the milk as quickly as possible, licking like a mad cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 am
The old man spirit quickly recognize the little kid who snatch the bowl of milk. "Oh its you, Boku! What are you doing here." He ask the yokai like a blur old man will do.

"Boku?" Izanagi is ignored by his grandpa and curious why does his grandpa know the yokai. He feel...betrayed and being fooled all this years. "What the heck, you know this yokai but I never know about it!" He is fired up. Smoke come out from his ears as for his face going red and purple. "Tell me now! What secret have the family been hiding from me?!"  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 am
Boku sniffed the man, and instantly knew the smell. "hey your that kid i played with when he was a child...im surprised you turned out so ugly and wrinkly. You had such a cute face...and was so small, we were about the same size". He talked as if he was thinking like a old man in the past. "Remeber i tricked you to walk into the forest were you got lost for three days! That was funny as hell". he began to giggle remebering the tricks he played on him, like he was doing with Izanagi at the moment.

((occ: i thought i would do something like boku tricking him as a child, like he was doing with Izanagi at the moment. (not changed in over 90 years or something...just an idea i thought of))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 am
Ugly? Wrinkly? "Who the hell are you calling ugly and wrinkly? You are ugly than me in your true form!" He point at Boku angrily and say.

Izanagi is once again ignored. "Forget about him and answer my questions!" He yell at his grandpa's face.

"Oh sorry..." The old ghost sighed and sit near the dining table, calmly...closing his eyes and start telling Izanagi what happened in the past. "We, the Tamiyas all believe our ancestors will someday be born in the family again as our children or grandchildren. When your mother pregnant, she become weak and sick. She claimed she have a dream of a female Onryo with droopy left eye and wanted to kill her baby. And so we went to see the priest and he said that something terrible had happened from our ancestor's time. The onryo is here to take revenge from the baby. At that moment, we all know you must be Iemon in your past life, being born to be our children again. And the onryo, is Oiwa...It was a stormy night when you're born...Oiwa appears and she said she will be back on your 17th birthday to take your life..." He stop and doesn't want to continue the story...

Izanagi is stunned after hearing the story. "So...I was Iemon and...Wait, I thought that was just a story, a myth? You never tell me it was real!...And I'm turning 17 soon..." He become depress.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 am
((Well, the old man is funny and dumb, so if Boku is teasing/playing with him, that will make the story fun.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 am
Boku was pissed, his true form ugly! he couldnt remeber what he looked like in his true form but it couldnt be, so he decided it would be best to transform into his true form. As he did this a huge gust flew by from his body, then surrounding his body. His true form was a huge black cat with three eyes and very pointy and sharp teeth and claws. "How is my true form ugly, take it back now!. I've lived with this body for nearly four thousand years". He hissed at the old ghost man and then turned to Izanagi. "Well if you dont mind can i eat Oiwa's ghost when she comes? I eat yokai after all, they taste really nice". He began to grin evily, his true form barly fitting in the room, it could be said he would breat out of the house if he wasnt curled up at the moment.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 am
Did the cat just said ghost are tasty? "Hmm? That is a great idea! Oh Boku-chan, you're da man! I'll take back my words saying you ugly!" The old ghost hugging the transformed cat and petting him.

Thinking of he will die really soon, Izanagi cannot move lying on the floor. "I'm gonna die."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:57 am
Boku transformed back into his human form, but changed his sex to female. "I am pretty arnt i?". He said in a very girly way, her jumper flipping up and showing that she wasnt wearing anything under it. She then ran over to Izanagi and sat on him. "Your grandpa is as stupid as he was when he was a kid, ill have fun playing with and eatting Oiwa for you." She grinned, slapping his chest.

((couldnt remeber if i said he/she was wearing a shirt/jumper that was too long on the describing post. And i planned the no bottems thing btw ><))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 am
Hitomi awoke late in the evening because she felt hunger. Oww. I have to eat something or else I will starve. I am hungry and it is almost night. she thought to herself, went into the kitchen and prepared herself some sandwiches. Then she changed into her pajamas, cleaned her teeth, made her bed and laid down to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 am
Rogue Ryu
Boku transformed back into his human form, but changed his sex to female. "I am pretty arnt i?". He said in a very girly way, her jumper flipping up and showing that she wasnt wearing anything under it. She then ran over to Izanagi and sat on him. "Your grandpa is as stupid as he was when he was a kid, ill have fun playing with and eatting Oiwa for you." She grinned, slapping his chest.

((couldnt remeber if i said he/she was wearing a shirt/jumper that was too long on the describing post. And i planned the no bottems thing btw ><))

((lol~bottomless x3))

The old ghost saw the cat not wearing anything at the bottom. He nosebleed and fainted.

Izanagi's face went slightly pink when the yokai sit on him. 'She' is very attractive...and pretty. "You will eat Oiwa for me?" He tuned his voice soft and gentle while speaking to the flirting cat. "But how do we know when where and how Oiwa will show up?"

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 am
Boku thought about it and then began to realise that Izanagi was embrassed that she ontop of him like that. "Well i have to stick close to you all the time then wont I". It seemed that Izanagi had a thing for girls aged fourteen...well that was the age of the female human body he had at the moment. she then jumped up and pulled his trouser off and put them on herself. "Feeling less peverted now?". She said giggling very girl like.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 am
((lmao...every guy is pervy ok x.x))

Izanagi feel like being teased again. "That is not the problem there!" He shout at the female. He was blushing not because of 'she' wasn't wearing anything under 'her', but she was sitting on his sensitive private part. And 'she' is a female...Then, he pull his shirt lower to hide his bottom and find himself another trouser in the cupboard.

The old man has melted into water while the two are talking to each other.

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:38 am
Boku thought it would be funny to switch his sex and tease him even more, she changed back to being male, wearing his trousers which he didnt seem to mind. After which he grabbed his hand. "well lets see how to respond to this". He pulled his hand and placed it were his own private parts were now in place. Giggling to see the reaction on his face.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff