Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm
[[SgtSpecial will be offine until Friday or Monday. I got a PM saying that he was grounded. So...yeah. D:]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm
[Bump]

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:12 pm
Seth couldn't help but notice Akira practically quvering in what seemed like pain. He practically blacked out for a few moments, and hadn't noticed anything in the world around him. But, something about Akira made him worry. He stood up and walked over to her, taking the blanket off enough to see her upper body. She was clenching her hands, so he tried to gently open them. Before he could even fully see them, he noticed blisters and the very heat eminating from them. His eyes widened with shock as he grabbed her wists with terror.
"Akira! Akira, what happened?!" he let go and took a step back, "No, n-nevermind. Just let me get something to heal that."
He spoke quickly, as if startled, as he headed to the kitchen. Once there, he took a little glass medicine bottle out. Inside was some sort of home-made burn ointment. In addition, he grabbed a roll of medical bandages and rushed back to Akira. He popped the cap of the bottle open and dabbed his index finger into it. Seth grabbed her left hand and becan spreading the cold cream onto the blisters and burns. He glared intently at Akira, knowing that she was smarter than that.
"Akira," he set her hand down gently, careful not to disturb the ointment, "I know that, as a slave, you have problems. Psycological problems. Ones that take much, much time to fix," he was busy applying cream to her right hand, then bandaging both, "Unlike these burns, you wounds take much more than time and medicine to heal. They take...kindness, and warmth, and...love; some things that I, sorry to say, cannot give. I've simply ran out of love, long ago...But I promise that I will take care of you, no harm will come to you unless you inflict it on yourself, and," he paused, "...if you commit to becoming by apprentice."
Seth looked at her with an intence glare. He wasn't doubting Akira, but she was definatly unstable, and this may untimatly cause her demise if she were to work with him.
- - -
Tenrai was finally able to mentally adjust to the man, though his 'kindness' was a bit much. The wolf had never really been able to have much physical contact with any human- scientific experiments being an exception, because that's when they had to touch her. Forgetting that, her tail twitched uneasily as he kept holding her close. She'd rather be in the rain. Her internal body temperature was a stable 38 degrees Celcius, and rain like this barely affected her.
Once in the store, she darted a quick scowl at a worker, who obviously seemed to hate Tenrai. Not minding her, she listened to Sol's words. This was so new to her. her tail swayed nervously, trying to decide on what to get.
"Ehhh...H-how about that?" she pointed to an ash-gray jacket with a black fur trimmed hood. It was only 35 dollars. "It's cheap, compared to the other clothes..." She took a few steps forward and saw slim black jeans, instantly liking them. Only 16 dollars. "A-and a pair of those, if it's not too much..."
Her tail curled between her legs, and ears flattened in fear of denial.

[[Sorry for the major delay. I just couldn't write at all for the past couple days. T^T I'm good now though! : D]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Akira sighed, a few last tears falling from her eyes. She knew she was a failure. Why didn't Seth get madder? He could kill her. Solve her problem. However, when Seth said the word apprentice, he caught her attention. "Apprentice?" Akira murmured, looking at her now bandaged hands. She winced, but attempted to conceal it. She had been diagnosed with psychological problems far before becoming a slave. Worst of all, she'd seen the car crash, ultimately breaking her heart.

[Everyone can't write once in a while~]  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Sol looked over the clothes that Tenrai pointed out. Not only did the jacket look nice, but it would definitely keep her covered and keep her warm. She was right about it being cheap. He was going to tell her that she didn't need to worry about the price, but he saw that that wasn't all. She really wanted it. He nodded and smiled, looking the jeans over as well. She looked cute now, her tail between her legs and her ears flattening in worry. He chuckled and patted her head like he always did. He grabbed the jacket and the pair of jeans he pointed out. He found two more pairs just like them to add to it. He held onto them and looked back down to her. His shirt would work for now, but she'd need more of them... And shoes and socks as well.

"Well, now we just have to look for your shoes, socks, and some shirts. Don't worry over the price. Just pick out what you like"
--
Sol leaned back and relaxed, his eyes closing as Mika began to sing for him. It was nice. The ride was smooth as they were driven home, the rain falling on the car and Mika's sweet voice floating into his ears. The fact taht she called him 'master' was interesting. She didn't seem to be a willing and obedient slave by nature. Had she warmed up to him? He had expected at least a little hostility from her. Luckily for him, she seemed to like him. He began to hum along quietly with her as she sang. They weren't too far from his home now. It was quite a large house, in the richer housing district. It was more like a manor, actually. He just called it his 'house'. He was sure she'd like it.

"When we get inside and you've gotten everything you need, I can show you my acoustics room, Mika. It makes sound resonate quite well. our singing would sound beautiful in there. Well, more beautiful than it normally does" He nodded and looked to the happy neko as she continued to sing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Seth's eyes dropped to the floor. How would he explain his 'occupation'? Even in a war-ridden world like this, a mercenary wasn't all that common, or loved. On top of that, he was practically elite, compared to others. Again, how would he explain this? Seth stood up and walked over to the large windows. He stared down at the city before speaking.
"By 'apprentice', I also mean 'accomplice'," he looked over his should at Akira, then turned back to the city, "I am an assassin. More acurately, a mercenary. I kill for profit, nothing more. I have no obsession with killing, and to be honest, I despise it...But, it's my talent, and all I'm good for," he sighed, "Lately...police have become a bit more...intelligent, if even that. They've been getting closer to me, people have been identifying me; it won't be long before they get to me...Mercenaria was never meant to be a one man job. No, it was meant for a team. Which is why," he turned to Akira, "I bought you. Your freedom will require work. And this work can be- is dangerous. Therefore, if you don't participate, you will be killed. But, being me, I can't let that happen. So, basically, if you deny my request...I'll have to return you to the market, because you will be of no use to me. It'll be for your own safety, as well as my convenience...Freedom always has a price, you know..."
Seth chuckled and turned back to the window, one hand pressed on it. This was a tense situation. Akira's deccision would alter her future greatly.
- - -
One of Tenrai's ears perked up, the other stayed down. She was still somewhat unsure of Sol. With her tail now straight down, indicating a calm mood, she walked to where sock, undergarments, shoes and such were. She carefully picked out a pack of socks, about 5 pairs, and a set of [feminine] undergarments, such as underwear, a bra- you get the point. Then, in the shoe section, she picked out two pairs- a pair of gray converse and a pair of leather boots, for keeping dry, that went up to just above the ankles. She went up to Sol and showed him the pile of items in her arms, just to inform him that she'd buy these things, and went up to the cashier, awaiting Sol with his money as the cashier scanned each item.

[[Pardon any mistakes; a mild migraine is racking my brain. @ w @;;]]

impiousLion

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 am
Mika smiled as her master hummed along but she quickly turned away to hide it.God,when was the last time she actually smiled? When she finished singing the song, she bowed and her tail shot up and swayed happily when she saw her master's manor. An acoustic room!,she smiled again at the thought. A flashback trailed through her mind and gave her a minor headache. She made sure it wasn't noticable even if it was a small one. She remembered having a previous master, but can't really recall what happened to him or how she was sent back to the market. This was her second time being freed as a slave and hopefully her beastly side won't hurt Master Reid. Maybe it was time to tell him about it...Or maybe that secret remain hidden."I-I...I h-have something to tell you before you let me in you're home,master..",she blurted out after being so quiet through the whole ride.She kept quiet to see if Master Reid wanted to know or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 pm
A smile graced Akira's lips. An assassin... she remembered of the time she had a gun in her orphanage. Akira had practiced shooting, and of course, accidentally shot one of the older kids that teased her. Her gun was never found, as she had thrown it out the window, into a dumpster. Seth being a mercenary was quite a surprise, but Akira took it well. "Fun." she stated, as Seth finished going through his list of risks. Going back to the marketplace was something Akira did not want, and fully intended to serve Seth. Besides, she might get to kill some of the people that experimented on her. Akira was beginning to enjoy this place.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted! School has kept me busy.))

Kate watched as he walked over to the clerk, bought her, then opened up her cage. She nearly screamed with joy when the shackles came off. It felt good to be free. She frowned at the leash but allowed it. She smiled, not a really nice smile but a smile none the less.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 pm
Seth inhaled to speak, but then heard Akira's response. That comment was enouh for him to assume she agreed. Seth sighed, thinking on how he could now explain the tasks he gets.
"Alright...Now, I'm no big-shot, but I am quite the busy criminal. Let's see...Well, I usually get assigned to kill or rob high-class 'nobles', so that's fun. One assignment can last from a week to a month; keep in mind that we have to stalk the person, find out where they live, their daily routine- all of that stuff, before we can figure out a quick and quiet way to, if I may say, 'take care of them'," he leaned against the window as he continued, "Now, I assume you're a sly little kitten, which is, again, why I bought you. You'll assist me in reconnaissance, and the occasional assassination, if I think you're up for it...Hold on, I'll be right back."
Seth gave a light smile and left the living room for a moment. He can back with several large yellow envelopes in his hands. He dropped them onto the table in front of Akira, causing a loud smack to echo in the room. He still stood, and pointed to the files.
"Those are my current 'assignments'. Three of them are somewhat easy for me, so I won't require your assistance on them, but the fourth one...I haven't checked it yet. I just got it in the mail today," he looked at the envelopes, pulled one out of the pile and handed it to Akira, "Open it. Each contains information on the person, such as address, occupation, etc., and a photo. That's the important part. Also, I don't get paid until after the job it done, which can be dangerous, but then again, this whole job is."
He gave light laugh. Sometimes, when he'd go to collect his pay, the customer would refuse to pay, and things would go haywire after that..
- - -
Dmitri smirked very lightly as he led the girl out the door. As they walked, he used his cell phone and called someone, briefly exchanging few words. Just before he got in the rain, he opened his own umbrella, not offering Kate get under it. Instead, he turned to her for a moment.
"My limousine should be here shortly. Please, don't get wet in the rain. I don't want the the leather upholstry covered in acid rain. It's distgusting..."
The man then faced the rain-pelted street as a sleek, black limousine drove up to the curb. A young chauffeur, about the same age as Dmitri, quickly ran out with his umbrella and opened the back door to him and Kate. Dmitri tugged Kate along on the leash, keeping her under his umbrella as he did. He let her get into the car first, then he followed. The driver then rushed back to the front and began to drive. Inside the car, it was warm and heated. Everything was either dark crimson or green velvet, except for the seat, which were black leather.
Dmitri glanced momentarily at Kate, then clicked a button on his door and spoke.
"Sebastian, once we're home, notify the maids that my new slaves needs proper attire. I can't have her walk around in these rags."
A reply quickly followed.
"Of course, sir."
Dmitri smiled. Things were in order, just as he liked it.

[[Tis alright...If anyone doesn't get it yet, here's my plot: Seth is given an assigmnt to assassinate Dmitri. Who assigned him will be revealed later, and it'll be [gasp/blonde idiot accent] a shocker! xD So, Seth and Akira will stalk and investigate on Dmitri for a few days, then EVERYONE will go to the Winter Festival. Masters will take slaves there as a means of saying 'thank you for working with me all year', get it? So, once there, Seth will take that opportunity to try to kill Dmitri, and the plot gets spicier from there on! Add your characters in however you want, my peeps!~ > w <]]  

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm
A dangerous job that she could live in. Akira opened the envelope to notice a picture of a man, whose name was written below. Dmitri. Her eyes widened as she noticed that it was the man from the slave market. The arrogant one, she assumed, and now that Akira knew he fit into the higher class, there was a reason. "Slave market." she stated, handing the page to Seth. She looked at the next page, and noticed that the bottom part was blank."Maybe to fill in?" she asked, unsure, as her tail began to flick back and forth.

[Sounds super fun! X3]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Seth frown in confusion. The slave market? He anxiously took the paper and scanner through it. Dmitri Kholodov. Twenty-four-year-old male aristocrat. Unique appearances include, gothic-like attire and blue highlights in hair. Seth's eyes widened. That was the b*****d from the market! He looked at Akira as she spoke again. Blank? He looked at the paper she held.
"It's anonymous. Whoever ordered this doesn't want to be found. Either for their own protection, or their families, or their reputation, stuff like that. I get those quiet often." Seth looked at the paper he was holding, "And look at this...Well, let me read it aloud. 'I am in dire need of help. Please, kill this man. He's been tormenting my family, his family, and especially his slaves for years, and I can't take it any longer! I understand this sounds desperate, and frankly, I am. He's a monster. Nothing more. And I need him dead. I'll pay whatever the price may be, just kill him, please.'...Wow, that was dramatic."
Seth laughed and he read the last of it.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Akira giggled. It sounded so serious. "So what do we do first?" Akira asked, saying the most she'd ever said since she'd met Seth. He had said they were going to follow him, but that meant stalk. She hoped she wouldn't have to see his slaves. Taking her blanket, she cuddled into it a bit more.

[short post D:]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 pm
Seth sighed, thinking over her question. In a split second he had the answer.
"I'll do the easy one's first. It should only take...three days, at most. One day for each. The last one...I'll save it for later. but we'll start investigating real soon. Most importantly though, I need you to get accostumed to this new lifestyle. I don't want to overwhelm you on your first day with me."
He laughed lightly and tossed the paper onto the table.

[[Same here. > >;;]]

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Kate glowered when he told her not to get wet. But didn't say anything. When she got into the limo she was impressed by the look. She stroked the soft velvet. She had never felt anything like it. It was amazing. She studied it for awhile.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff