Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:07 am
Angel_Chii-Chan
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
She cluthes to a big doll of Vincent then she glomps a rufus doll." MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Licks him. "Mwahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha" Is clutching to his arms.
okay... since I am currently RPing Rufus... gonk
Glomps you.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
Clutches to your right arm. "Hi Ermak-san !!!"
Hello! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:48 pm
Saerenna
I am still forever loyal to [ Rufus ] as my Shachou, and nothing can change that. ^_^ Doesn't mean I always agree with her, though. Maybe she had something to do with it, but we ourselves are still trying to figure out what happened. Whatever it was, know that the temporary leader in our captain's absense is sorry about it and had nothing to do with it.
I know, I wasn't trying to change anyone's opinion or anything, just stating my say on the thing. I just can't stand high-and-mighty attitudes, they rub me the wrong way, and I'm not very nice when I actually get riled up, and I've been in something of a bad temper lately... I'm not trying to say that she did it, but I personally believe in the possibility, but I'm rather paranoid to begin with so I'm not sure how much I might be biased (they're all after my lucky charms ninja )  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:34 am
I don't feel that that particular subject need ever be broached again. What is done is done. I'm not worried, I don't fret about it or even care, I am ussually very lax about conversations in my guilds and wherever I am. But on this one, it has been harped on too much. I think I must ask that it not be mentioned again. That particular interplay is over, please do not speak of it anymore,...

I hate to say this kind of thing... but I'm afraid this must be considered a warning. I don't want arguments about that. We had enough of them already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:58 am
Yes, sir. Consider it forgotten.... sweatdrop ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:10 am
Saerenna
Yes, sir. Consider it forgotten.... sweatdrop ^_^
Thank you! wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:26 am
Chii falls over her head hurting, her nose red and her throat closed.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 am
Angel_Chii-Chan
Chii falls over her head hurting, her nose red and her throat closed.
I hope you get better!! cry sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:00 pm
Ermak Lorde
In some ways it's not all it's cracked up to be... but in others... yeah it's pretty neat. Who knows! You might be forced to run into US someday!!! twisted twisted By the way... we need to find a way to send you to where Wolfie lives. She is having problems with preppy girls who have DARED to MOCK Sephiroth!!!

crying crying crying crying yeah....it's sad,i live in a town in which the otaku pop. is
.00000000001...they called Sephiroth ugly!!!! crying oh,and don't let E-chan scare u!! i met him at Anime Expo! (that's when i joined 4laugh )
oh, and E-chan...i am sorry if i was acting odd at the party,me mum was mad at me that day,leavind me a little off kilter and irritable...so i am sorry if i came off like a jerk...! Please forgive!!  

FuzzWolfie

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:44 pm
FuzzWolfie
Ermak Lorde
In some ways it's not all it's cracked up to be... but in others... yeah it's pretty neat. Who knows! You might be forced to run into US someday!!! twisted twisted By the way... we need to find a way to send you to where Wolfie lives. She is having problems with preppy girls who have DARED to MOCK Sephiroth!!!

crying crying crying crying yeah....it's sad,i live in a town in which the otaku pop. is
.00000000001...they called Sephiroth ugly!!!! crying oh,and don't let E-chan scare u!! i met him at Anime Expo! (that's when i joined 4laugh )
oh, and E-chan...i am sorry if i was acting odd at the party,me mum was mad at me that day,leavind me a little off kilter and irritable...so i am sorry if i came off like a jerk...! Please forgive!!

Sephiroth....ugly? scream scream scream Urges to mutilate rising.... evil Must kill people who think Sephy is ugly! scream He is PERFECTION! Which isn't even the exact opposite of ugly! It's even farther than opposite! SEPHIROTH! Show those unbelievers your mighty wrath! Make personal meteors rain down on each of them!!!! And then come visit me and let me follow you in adoration and obedience forever!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:20 pm
Sneezes and flys into a wall. "im trying to draw me surrounded with Rufus, Yazoo, Kadaj, and Loz and Sephy, and Vincent" Smiles  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:13 pm
Angel_Chii-Chan
Sneezes and flys into a wall. "im trying to draw me surrounded with Rufus, Yazoo, Kadaj, and Loz and Sephy, and Vincent" Smiles
COOL! let me see it when you are done!! xd xd

@Wolfie: Jerk? No I never got that impression,... neutral It was all cool, Me and Furry were being weird if anything. Your forgiven.. though I cannot really say I perceived the slight.

@Saerenna: Don't forget, Sephi is at Kris's house right now... drinking all of his caffeinated soda and getting really hyper from what I have heard!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:45 pm
o.O Sephy...hyper? Weird.... I haven't had caffeine for so long. Though I read somewhere that caffeine is like ridilin and is supposed to help people with ADD. And since I show all the symptoms of ADD and it's actually becomeing somewhat of a problem, it could actually HELP me. o.O But I don't like any caffienated drinks anyway.... (Coke? Pepsi? YUCK! xp )

Tell me where Kris' house is, so that I can randomly show up and steal Sephy!! MINE!! Does he not know that I would do anything for him!? I will be his loyal slave even!! Sephiroth...?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Saerenna
o.O Sephy...hyper? Weird.... I haven't had caffeine for so long. Though I read somewhere that caffeine is like ridilin and is supposed to help people with ADD. And since I show all the symptoms of ADD and it's actually becomeing somewhat of a problem, it could actually HELP me. o.O But I don't like any caffienated drinks anyway.... (Coke? Pepsi? YUCK! xp )

Tell me where Kris' house is, so that I can randomly show up and steal Sephy!! MINE!! Does he not know that I would do anything for him!? I will be his loyal slave even!! Sephiroth...?
I read a Fanfic where Sephiroth was fleeing fangirls, and was hiding in the Nibelheim Mansion with Vincent, and discovered his secret store of sugar(which is why he's immortal the sugar kept him young 3nodding ) Then it cut to a scene where Sephiroth-sama blew out the top of the building and was flying, and then he proclaimed himself "Sugaroth!" and slaughtered all the fangirls with his super sugar high powers. And that's why I don't read many fanfics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:15 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

I read a Fanfic where Sephiroth was fleeing fangirls, and was hiding in the Nibelheim Mansion with Vincent, and discovered his secret store of sugar(which is why he's immortal the sugar kept him young 3nodding ) Then it cut to a scene where Sephiroth-sama blew out the top of the building and was flying, and then he proclaimed himself "Sugaroth!" and slaughtered all the fangirls with his super sugar high powers. And that's why I don't read many fanfics.

SUGAR!!! SUGAROTH!!! o.O Er...ahem. This is what I do when on sugar. Or just whenever I feel like writing something random o.O http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2051899/1/ It's called When Bad Guys Get Hiccups: and other pointless stories. It's all a bunch of FFVII nonsense that I felt like writing at the time. First chapter's the best. It involves Sephiroth, hiccups, and ceiling lamps. xd

On a different fanfic note, this story is written by my cousin based off an RP she and I are doing. We're just pretty much re-doing a skewed version of AC and adding Squall. ^_^ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2694409/1/ I can't wait til she gets to some of the better parts. Mainly the Vincent makingfun/tormenting Squall. xd And we also have our own twist of geostigma effects. A new personalitity every day! I'm playing Squall and Tifa, and she's Cloud and Vincent and the Sorceress. (y'know, in our RP we never even gave her a name xd )  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

xMissxSanderx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:48 am
Fan club for Ermak? Fun! heheh.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers