Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 pm
"Ohh well I'm getting in trouble again" Arose said walking up to her seat pushing her sword into the ground. Maybe no one would notice the tree "not much of a turn out" she muttered scanning the students. "And there mostly fire" she said noting all the red.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:13 pm
Vergil found himself distracted by the adult helion that seemed totally ablivious to most things. Everything about her from her voice to the way she walked seemed carefree. Ifyou add weaponry to a person lik that it screams danger. he found himself thankful she wasnt trying to learn to twirl a pistol when beatrix's question caught his ear.

"Well you said it yourself, simple but beuatiful and strong are all desirable qualities. Whereas im not good looking, not strong definately not simple, and forbidden on your end of things anyways. So i personally think my question more valid."

His voice was vacuoushe was busy taking in all the people around him and wondering why this place needed to train so many peacekeepers.  

Noltic

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 pm
((Adult helion? So is that Arose or Lizzy))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:39 pm
((Which ever one cant handle the sword i may have gotten the teacher character and the student mixed up... but i hope not.))  

Noltic

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm
((Arose can handle a sword she just got it stuck cos she swung to hard because Lizzy pisses her off. if you read it says she caught it with her fingers))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Lizzy came up next to Arose. "Ah all in your jurisdiction then. Fire is fun. Stop sounding so down." She took her seat and scanned the students as well...

Rose watched as Arose made her was up to the front and Lizzy made her way next to her. She took a sideways glance at Vergil. "Ah well...that makes sense. I guess I don't really have an answer though. Sorry to disapoint you."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:57 pm
((Anger is no excuse to mishandle dangerious stuff. I know how to pour liquids but someone making fun of me wouldnt have me tossing sulphuric acid around. Relaxits no big deal))

Vergil looked flabbergasted for a moment before compsing himself. he wasnt even sure what to think about beatrix's reply.

"I dont understand... your agreeing with me but not enough to answer my question. So what i fit my jugments fine but... I cant wrap my head around this.."

Vergil looked up as if into his own head to try and sort out what had happened... and he relaized then...

"So there is no witty retort at all? Like i mean your just givin it to me on the level for the first time all day?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 pm
"Much rather have wind they're fun, I'm sure one of there gods is a lesbian" she closed her eye* and leaned back. "Fire is too ostentatious in there waging of war and there colours, hence why I were purple, nice and neutral" .

(( Yes, She only has one))
((Eye that is))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 pm
Lizzy laughed. "Ah but the firey personalities are fun! Besides...blue and grey are the way to go!"

Rose turned and faced him. "Who says its been the first time?"

((writers block...bleh for no more ideas...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 pm
"Grey is metal, Blue is water AND partial light" Arose shouted out as her chair fell back. "Ow" she said making no attempt to right herself "And fiery is and understatement, Aggressive and angry but not fiery.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:41 pm
"Good point..." She laughed as Arose fell back. "I still say firey..."

((I have to leave but should be on later tonight. Bye for now!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm
Arose picked up her chair and sat back down blushing slightly as she sorted her hair. "Any way when is he going to say something" she said staring at the man in the center.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Vergil looked at her with a very sceptic look on his face.

"I defy you, itterate for me if you would one instance of exact truth youve told to me today and i will take back my comments and maybe even apologize."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 pm
Lizzy shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

Rose grinned. "Well...think about what I whispered to you earlier...that was true. There are more...would you like me to recite them all?"  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:14 pm
Vergil glared in a comically angry way.

"Now you just wait a second here. Earlier you whispered about someone ambiguous, it was fll of wit and veiled motives. You could retract it in an instant brushing me off with a bit more of that charm i like so much."

Vergil reached back and tightened his bandana. He laughed to himself then in order to see the humour in the situation he forced the comedy.

"I need to relax... care to help?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces