Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm
" Um well maybe we could go to the outskirts of town " Romeo suggested picking up spots and putting her back into his cloat and smiled as she nuzzled against her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo looked at Rika with surprise, her having asked him so suddenly. He had to think, after a time deciding he would tell Rika the part he hadn't said about the rain before. "I-" he began, but was stopped when he felt a sort of tingling sensation. It was spreading from where Rika was holding him and quickly began to make his whole body shudder. He jumped up, unsure of what was happening, and knocking over a table as he moved away. He started to lose control of his legs then and ended up tripping over a foot and falling backwards where he laid still for a moment. The tingling had died down some, and he started to get up before he suddenly fell back, almost writhing as he felt the warmth all over him return, but instead like a fire across his skin and in his veins.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

Rika jumped up, "Theo!" She went and picked up his head, laying it on her lap. She waved her hand in his face. "Are you ok?" She looked worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn smiled at Romeo's option "Lead the way" She winked and stopped walking when they were deep enough in the forest.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Romeo nodded and took her hand then began to run to the outskirts of town and stopped when they were there " Here we are " He said sitting down smiling at her before looking up at the sky as he tried to catch his breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo's senses were deaf to Rika's words or touch. His vision was a haze behind closed eyelids, a roaring in his ears and his skin feeling long since burned away. Suddenly though, the haze parted and he could seea figure, the old woman, looking down on him under his closed eyes. "What did your potion do?!" he asked her in his head. "It will do just as I said, make you unable to work as a librarian for a time so that you might have some 'help.'" She laughed then, an odd sound to Theo, who felt angry now. "How am I supposed to though when you're killing me?!" he asked now, the pain searing even more, as though it was building up. The woman looked at him then and smiled. Don't worry, you won't be dying. A sudden change of such a dramatic scale hurts anyone. No, I don't believe you'll be able to do your job, or even lift a book when you're smaller than one!" The woman cackled again, disappearing back into the haze as Theo felt a final surge of pain wash over him, he then going limp as he faded into unconciousness. Outside of his mind theo's body was shaking with a last few tremors before stopping. He was still for a moment before his height began to change, his clothes shrinking with him until he laid fully in Rika's lap, brought down from a slightly tall height to about half a foot.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika's eyes widened as she saw Theo go from normal to very tiny."Theo!" She picked him up and held him close to her face. "Theo! Wh-wa...." She could barely speak, "Whats happening?!?" She began to panic, she did not know what to do. "Um.. oh..." She moaned, obviously very nervous, wondering what she should do. She sighed, "Theo..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt very dizzy when he awoke, slowly opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was Rika's face, very close to his. Instinctively he moved back but felt what was like a soft wall behind him. He looked around, staring at Rika's fingers for a long time before turning back to Rika's face. He had thought it was just close, but in fact it was huge to him. "What happened!?" he asked, his voice sounding normal to him as he looked at Rika. "How did you get so big?!" he exclaimed, looking at her hands again before looking back at her eyes, even them being big to him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika's tone went from its normal sweet tone to slightly irritated, one she often used when she was angry or when she was panicking, like she was now. "I don't know! I didn't get huge, you got tiny! look!" She raised the finger of one hand and and held it next to Theo, "Your almost as big as my finger!" She sighed, trying to calm down, returning to her normal voice. "Theo...." She looked at the clock that was in the library. "Ah, i have to be getting home soon..." She looked back at Theo, "But i cant leave you here all alone...." Suddenly, she thought of a bright idea..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was shocked and scared at the same time as Rika yelled at him, trying to apologize but unable to talk over Rika. Hearing her calm though let him relax slightly. When she said she had to leave though, it made him worry, but he calmed down when she said she couldn't leave him. All he could do though, was to wait in her hand for whatever she did next.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

Rika smiled. "Since i cannot leave you here, i am going to take you with me." Rika then put on her cloak, raised the hood, and placed Theo on her shoulder, letting him be covered by the hood of her cloak. "Is this ok?" She said as she walked out the front door and made her way back to the Garret Estate.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was a little shaken when Rika moved him, but he was fine sitting where she had placed him. He held onto the cloth a little tightly as she began moving, afraid of falling. "This is fine," he said, glad to be next to her ear. He didn't know how wll his voice carried, especially in the rain that was still pounding down on the hood, each drop making a dull thud as it landed.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image

As soon as Rika arrived at the Garret Estate, she tried to tip-toe past the maid's room, which was open and had the maid, Amelia, knitting. As she did her best to get by without being caught, she held on to the cloak where Theo was, trying to cover him so that no one could see. "Rika, what were you doing up so late?" Damn.. She thought, she had been caught. "Hello Em, i was just out for a stroll." She said in her best innocent voice. Amelia looked suspicious."hmm, i dont believe you... but lets not get into that, are you hungry?" Rika thought for a moment, Theo might be hungry.. "Ok, but something small please?" She said before scurrying to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"That was close," Theo said, unsure of why he was whispering as they reached Rika's room. He had had to hold on again when Rika had hurried to her room, but now he sat relaxed on her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he began, but the maid came in then and Theo silenced himself, edging a little further under the cloak's hood.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rika thanked the maid as she left, went to lock the door, and took Theo off her shoulder. "Ah, that was kinda scary..." She then remembered what Theo said, "What are you sorry about? Im pretty sure you had nothing to do with what happened..." She said as she placed him on the vanity counter, and began to brush her hair, still looking at the tiny Theo stared up at her.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff