Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Isaac shrugged." I dont really know.. to the vampires Ive killed in cold blood have called me a monster and much worse.. Ive killed children that were vampires, mothers, fathers... All of them thought that similarly I was the monster. I think it is all your point of view."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm
Hanan let out something like a whimper. "I can't help but feel bad for those of my kind, but in a sense I think it's best we don't exist," she said, and looked up. Her eyes burned with pain, sadness, and disire. "Look at me. Look at this dammed body. I was stopped. Haulted in a way no one shoulde be... I miss being able to cry, I miss being able to blush. I miss being able to love, and be loved. That is the reason I don't want to live in this body that never ages, never changes." she said, and whimpered more. Her eyes burned with the longing to cry.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Oblen shakes his head not looking at her. "No, I never said I wasn't a demon... I am demon, but I've managed to settle down to a point that I am almost human... I want to be human so nobody would stare... The eyes of staring people looking at me like I’m some freak just mess around with me..." He said before covering his eyes with his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly and shook her head "You're not a freak.........Your...Just different......Everyone is different.Some just happen to have certain traits that they get starred at for....Like me......I'm a klutz and have a habit of getting into trouble."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:50 pm
Isaac shook his head." Everybodies got it bad.. you think I get many girls telling me Im handsome with this down my entire body." Isaac unbuttoned his shirt to show just how far the scar went.." The very nurse who worked and tended to me threw up after one point of tending to me. My parents are dead and all I can think of is vengeance.. You think this was something I chose? I had my entire life taken from me.. I might not be stuck like this but.. I will always have this scar.. and I will always remember the sight of seeing demon like vampires gnawing on the severed limbs of my family. I will always be this way until the day I die.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 am
Oblen shakes his head. "Everyone can't be as different as me... witch is why people stare and watch my every move." He said looking over away from Mira towards the broken TV. "... Like you with that kitten... you'd probably just run if I even took a step towards you again... I would shapeshift into a human, but I can only turn into animal beasts and my full demon form to escape my appearance."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 am
Mira frowned and stood up.Cradling the kitten in her arms, she walked over to Oblen and knelt down, turning slightly so she could see his face "If I were going to run I would have done so as soon as I'd seen you in the alley." She cocked her head and smiled slightly "Like I said, everyone has traits that they get starred at for.Yours are just a bit more noticeable."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 am
Hanan looked at him, her eyes filled with sadness. "That is a hard burden to carry.... I'm so sorry my kind did that to you," she said, and took a step closer to him. Her expression turned sheepish and she slipped her hands onto his cheeks. "Don't move. And, I think your handsome," she said, and stepped closer to him. She closed her dark purple eyes, and gently pressed her cold lips to his warm lips.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 pm
Oblen's wings flap some before settling behind his back. He looks down for a second before looking back up to her. "You were about to run, then you passed out... and not 'just a bit' noticeable... a whole lot more noticeable. Like I'll walk into a bank that's getting robbed and everyone stops and stares at me, even the robbers, before dropping to the ground. Then both cops and the robbers would slide their guns to my feet. You think that's not a small difference from any normal person just walking into a bank?" He said before looking to the kitten and wondering exactly why humans adore them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Isaac sat there for a second... he didnt know what to do... she was a killer.. he was a killer.. he thought she was beautiful.. he knew she was dangerous.. but at that moment.. he didnt care.. reason just kinda got shoved out the window. Isaac kissed her back softly..  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I wont argue with you on the fact that I was about to run in the alley.But that doesn't mean your any more different than I am.Sure you may look different and you may be...another race but that doesn't really change the fact that is some way or another that you are human.I don't care who says otherwise, not matter the differences that you see in yourself, its just one more thing that'll hold you back." The kitten looked back at him and let out a mew before cocking its head and giving him a confused look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm
Oblen shrugs and looks back up to Mira giving up on trying to find the interesting trait of a kitten. He sighs. "Well, how could I be human... When I am not?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 am
Hanan slipped her arms around his neck, her cold skin against his neck. She pressed her lips against his harder, and her eyes slid open. She looked at him, and smiled in the kiss. She was a killer, and her was supposed to kill her. She was dangerous, and could easily kill him, but everything seemed to be forgotten in these few moments that they were connected... For the first time in over a hundred years, Hanan didn't feel like a monster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
Isaac felt at home for for the first time in a long time.. he didnt even notice her skin.. only the feel of her lips pressed to his own.. he didnt even think.. all he knew was.. he was a boy.. and she was a girl.. and all he thought about was the kiss.. but as his tounge pressed to her teeth he nicked her tooth and pushed her away quickly breaking the table as he shoved her away.. he didnt mean to hurt her but his instincts kicked in as soon as he felt the tip of her fang.." Im sorry... I.. I.. I nicked my tongue on your tooth.. I didnt mean to hurt you if I did.. it was just a reflex.  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:56 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Just because you look different and are another race doesn't mean your not anymore human than I am."She felt the kitten wriggle slightly and she held it in the palm of her and and chuckled when it jumped to Oblen's lap "The fact that you didn't kill me on sight, and that you actually care what people think proves that you are human in some way."She smiled again and cocked her head slightly "It may not be in your looks that you human but it may be your heart."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games