Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Getting in shape for cosplay - Support~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am
Okay so I've started my fitness regime and my goal is to tone up my body (and hopefully loose some weight from my butt and thighs 0_o)
I basically just want to look good in my future cosplays smile

So I've got to do at least 30 minutes a day on the wii fit as well as dancing around to my music AANNNDD cut back on the sweets :'(

Hare Hare Yukai, the Lucky Star cheerleader dance and Love and Joy are my favourite dances to do so I'll practise them more and they'll keep me fit so Yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 pm
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Ooh, I've been pretty bad the past couple of weeks. >.<;;;

After I got back home, I basically stopped exercising completely. My eating habits aren't that bad since I'm eating smaller portions and not snacking nearly as much, although it seems I'm not eating as healthy at school.

I did manage to do a lot of walking while on vacation with my family, since I visited an interactive video game place almost every day. My plan is to start exercising tonight and work back up to where I was before break. (I'm also rolling out the Yoga mat and trying to find some free videos online.) I'm going to drink a lot more water and eat more vegetables, although my mom also expects me to eat a full sized meal on top of them. XP

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100

FoxTailAngel

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm
I hope everyone is doing well! And I hope the goals are going smoothly. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Jesikira

So I've got to do at least 30 minutes a day on the wii fit as well as dancing around to my music AANNNDD cut back on the sweets :'(

Just a heads up, the Wii Fit may not help you get fit. As a friendly advice, I suggest you to do a more reliable exercise.

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

FoxTailAngel

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am
Hey guys! Foxie's just here to wish everyone happy exercising! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm
Wow, this thread got popular!! biggrin

Lost 12 pounds since i last posted~!! ~_^

I'm fitting clothes better, am more energetic, and i'm quite happy with how little my belly sticks out biggrin

But the one downside, i think my boobs shrunk D:

*My best feature is my chest, so that's kind of sad ;_;*  

FreakingCosmicKid

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 pm
So I'm doing pretty good so far. I feel I need to work really hard for the next week because my friend is making me a duct tape form then and I want to be in a little better shape then I am now so I can feel good about it.

I lost about 2-3 pounds since my last post, So that's good. I'll keep working at it as hard as I can. -determined-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:52 am
Hey everyone! This struck home for me as I am trying to get into shape and slim down. I am 6ft and weigh 270 lbs. Starting this new year I have been working out daily by doing push-ups, sit-ups, low weight high rep work outs, as well as riding my exercise bike doing about 1hr on resist 7 going 10 miles.

I dont have a scale in my house so I cant check my progress crying . Im trying to lose 70 lbs to start. I want to slim down without building muscle. So if you have any helpful tips throw them my way I am trying everything healthy to get back in shape!  

Alexander Snow

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 am
DattebayoPrincess

Boobs are the last place you gain weight and the first place you lose weight .- .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
salsababy2889
DattebayoPrincess

Boobs are the last place you gain weight and the first place you lose weight .- .
Which totally sucks. -_-  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm
Scientifically Erotic
salsababy2889
DattebayoPrincess

Which totally sucks. -_-

I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm
Just figured I'd update really quick.

Haven't lost much since my last post. About a pound, not even. I'm planning to talk with my doctor soon to see if I have a hormone problem seeing as it runs in my family and makes it extremely difficult to loose weight. I was bound to get checked for it sooner or later anyway.

Myopsida

Demonic Dabbler

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Overstocked 200

SakuraRico

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 pm
I think I've lost anywhere from 1 to 3 pounds, or perhaps a wee bit more... But still... not enough for my goal of 50... >.< *gets liposuction*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:17 pm
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

I lost somewhere around 5 pounds while at home. D= But it wasn't really in a healthy way, I ended up eating only 1-1 1/2 meals a day because I kept sleeping in until late in the afternoon and the rest of my time I spent working on stuff in my bed.

And we really didn't have anything much for me to eat that I knew of. Although, my mom decided to tell me about the mini pizzas my dad got for me that were in our larger freezer in the basement... 2 days before I came back to school. =_=;

My belly is shrinking and school is forcing me to get more exercise in, which are both good. Although it sucked not getting the smoothies we were going for after walking half way across campus. D;

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100

Hypocritical Persecution

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm
...I have no idea what I weigh, and right now I'm afraid to get on the scale.

I have been dancing, but my eating habits have not been the best, nor have my sleeping habits. My hips slimmed a bit, because I have been working the hips like I said, and working out my arms a bit, but I don't think I've made much difference in appearance, which is what I was hoping for.

I'm going to start keeping track of my weight more closely, and what not.

I feel thirsty, and unquenchably so, so I shall go and guzzle me some water.  
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff