Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

For a moment Roquel seemed utterly serious, before a grin formed on her jaws and she chuckled at her fear filled pup. "It was just a bird Ash." She paused and turned around, her eyes sweeping the pair, a grin on her muzzle. "I was kidding, nothing out here dares to attack two adult wolves, and even if they did between me and Tradish we can take them down." She told her son, tail swaying. "Now stop hiding."

Ash flicked his ears up at Tradish's voice. Someday yes, but for now, he was nothing more then a pup. He bounded out from under the other wolf at his mothers persuassive voice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Tradish watchs as Ash bounces from underneath him, seeming to be soothed by Roquel. Stretching his wings, he beats them once before refolding them, eyes scanning around once more. His paw had begun to ache, just a dull pulsing pain, but he knew it would worsen. Shrugging off his discomfort, he pushs the pain aside and pads to Roquel's side. Sending her a sideway's glance, he lets his vocals fall. "Tell me of your pack. Mostly of your alpha. What am I to expect?"

slntlycryng

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 pm
-from saltwater lagoon-

Renae to lazy to walk around as a wolf, transformed into her human-like state. her silvery hair converted into golden locks and her four legged sprint slowly changed into a walk. Her white fur slowly faded into a tan glow and her snout into a dark glare. Renae was absolutely enraged with thoughts of anger and hatred, totally clouding her train of thought. She felt that maybe she should go talk to someone higher than her, but felt it was of no importance to bother one of them with her problems. So Renae continued to walk through the forest until she reached her den. Renae looked up at the sky in hopes of finding something to distract her. she watched a pair of birds soar over head in unison as they fluttered around in happiness and joy. As she looked up at this scenic view, she noticed she was on the verge of tears. It had been a long time since she's cried, or even had felt anger this deep within her. she picked up her pace in hopes of making it to the clearing faster instead of stopping at her den where she knew she could be found. Even if the clearing was in the open, it was serene and quite, giving her a place to relax and be free.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm
Renae slowed when the clearing was in her sight and turned came to a complete halt. She looked around the open area and sighed, she didn't see the beauty she had seen earlier. She turned around with her head low as she clamped her hands behind her back. Her golden hair trailed behind her as she gracefully strode back to her den. She danced around trees and calmly looked around as if she could find another distraction. "Was I to harsh?" she asked herself aloud as she continued through the forest. she slowed when a she came to the sight of a large oak tree. she sighed and sunk down next to it, to lazy to even go to her own den. she leaned against the tree and raised her head towards the sky, examining the branches and leaves only to see the deep grey of the sky above her. She didn't know the world by it's colors, only it's sounds and smells. watched as puffy clouds sailed across the sky, "Maybe I should just go back north." she said to herself thinking of the mountains of snow and the many other things she missed so dearly. "No, I can't leave the pack." she responded to herself, continuing to stare into the sky.

A1icee

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

Ash snuffled along the edge of their path, filing away the sents as his mother and Tradish spoke.

Roquels' eyes turned to the male and a grin formed on her muzzle, slowly. "Our pack is many and far apart. I havent't exactly been to see the Alphaess in a long time, since before Ash was born." She rolled a shoulder slightly as she walked, glancing over at her pup to make sure he was keeping up, satisfied he was she turned her eyes to the male. "The Alphaess is ancient, older then the dirt it seems, she finds company in spirits, ghols. She is understanding, brave, strong, a good alpha. Except her pack wanders." She frowned in thought. "Specific questions would be appreciated."

Ash paused when he scented the air, catching the scent of another wolf he glanced over at his mother and Tradish, before moving into the bushes. curiousity got the best of him, and it wasn't long before he had completely lost his mother and Tradish as they talked about the pack. He paused when he saw a monster. One who stood up on two legs. She looked sad. He hesitated, sniffing the air once more. She smelt like a wolf, but that didn't mean anything. He slunk out of the bushes, pausing a few feet infront of the two legger. "Who are you?" He barked at Renae.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:14 pm
Renae looked down at the pup for a moment through her amber eyes. she pushed her hair out of the way and stared at it for a moment. "I'm Renae." she said in a pleasant tone with a smile on her face. she decided that being human was not the best thing she could do in the forest. So she closed her eyes and stood up, slowly hunching over making her golden body transform into fur as white as snow. Her face elongated and her eyes turned a bright gold. "And who might you be?" she questioned sweetly with a soft smile on her face. She then sat down and wrapped her tail around her left side as she pleasantly sat before the childlike figure. she then noticed that he was not accompanied, "Excuse me, but where's your mom or dad?" she asked, making sure the child was alright and not abandoned. Renae blinked and watched the pup curiously, examining the odd little thing.

A1icee

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:40 am
Snow
The lost Pup

Snow emerged from the hollowed out log from which he slept in for the day. Before he set out he gave his hind legs a stretch. His eyes scanned the area looking for the next place he should go. His instinct told him he should head north. His tail rose as he moved onward alone through the woods. He was being more cautious now than he was before something was telling him inside screaming that he should be careful of what is to come.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am
Tradish nods as Roquel's words wash over him, pondering at first. Ears flickering, he spies a glance at her, smiling slightly. "So, there is no male Alpha? I suppose meeting her is a bit easier now, knowing that."

He wasn't as intmidated by a female alpha then he was by a male. It goes against his blood to hurt or disobey a fae and knowing this tidbit helped him relax greatly. He suddenly takes note that he could only hear two padfalls, even and steady. One was missing.

Turning, he sees that Ash has gone from their side and he instantly feels worry. This catches him off guard. It's been a long time since he worried over something and he found the feeling odd. Stopping, he looks to Roquel. "Where is your pup?"

slntlycryng

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 am
||- So many wolves! What out Alice, stalky stalky! -||

Prancer was done with her little moping brother and was out seeking for that other wolf she meet earlier. She seemed more then cable of pain and sorrow in others, she liked that. Mostly because she could inflict venagance with her, she had plently of wolves to go strike down in her past.
"I hate forests..." she snarled sneezing violently as she strided over a large log not watching where she was going.
"Crap!" she rammed straight in a cob web and an old tree. She snarled and thrashed at the web breaking free easy and pushing away from the old bark.
"Stupid tree..."
Prancer snorted the dirt from her nose and sniffed the air, there was a faint stale scent of Renae's wolf scent but human twoleg pelt stink filled the open air.
"Stupid Twolegs..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 am
//lol, stranger dangerrrr.//

Renae was sitting propped up as her white fur glistened in what little sunlight broke through the canopy of the trees. The odd wolf pup was still sitting in front of her and she hadn't a clue why. she was about to state something when she heard the far off crash of bark and another object. her ears twitched for a moment as she sniffed the air, taking in the scent of salt water and cave mildew. she made a perplexed face and stood up, recognizing the scent to be someone she had met previously, but she couldn't tell who exactly. she thought fora moment of the recent places she had been and remembered the saltwater lagoon she had visited. she felt a low growl in her throat, for she thought for sure this scent was that of Cupid's. She held back the snarl and sat back down, sitting close to the tree as it provided shade for her quite well. "here we go." she said under her breath as she looked around the forest.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm
Prancer started moving again not used to the forest's surroundings and the scents that filled her nose made her cringe.
"Such a horrible place to raise pups..."
Her paws padding clumsy over many unfamiler herbs and plants when she slipped on a slightly wet leaf landing on her back. She growled and snarled throaty as she stood up shaking her golden fur. Her face in an annoyed and furstrated stance.
"Who ever lives here is a rotten monkey or a retarded cat..."
Snorting she padded forward following Renae's simple scent. Though she had forgotten her name, all she remembered was the joke she had made slightly making fun of the wolf's name.
"Was it Esme? Or Renney... Uh..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Renae looked up and to her surprise found Prancer. "Renae." she said raising an eyebrow above the other. She was slightly less agitated now,and found herself more confused than anything. "So, Dasher was it?" she said looked up at Prancer with a smile. "What brings you to the forest." she stated inquisitively, seeing as Prancer was not as graceful her as she was at the lagoon.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:24 pm
"Ha ha! Just the wolf I was looking for! Oh and it's Prancer."
Prancer bounded over to Renae with a large smirk on her face and her tail swished. Prancer stood tall pride reflecting in her lime like eyes as she looked at Renae.
"I was mostly here to join your little parade and to congradulate you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm
Renae was dumbfounded. "Congratulate?" she said bluntly. she was rather confused by those words. what had she done to be congratulated? "what for?" she asked. Her head was wildly going through previous actions she had made, yet she found non worth congratulating. "Prancer. got it." she said standing up and stretching out her body. her golden eyes flickered from left to right, looking at the surroundings.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

||- Well this is going abit differently then I planned... hmm -||

"On finally making my brother a realy wolf. You should seem him now, he won't come out of my own den. It's rather a new change, you really turned him straight."
Prance had a bright and satisfited smiled. Her tail swishing and wagging at her delight as her eyes brightened at such difference.
"He's not a coward anymore and he's just as cold as me. Maybe your little work in progress is finished. And I am rather delighted at the change."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff