Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 pm
"I will immediately begin preparations and depart on the morning of the day after tomorrow. Within a week and half's time, no more, I, along with some of the strongest in my clan, will have reached the pass and we will guard it with our life," Ichimaru replied, "We will go on our chosen path even if we are in danger."
Tenshiko simply remained to her father's side, erect and as still as a statue.

(OOC: Ultima, do you want me to narrate what it is that Ichimaru is doing on the borders as well, or am I allowed to just kind of leave him there?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:03 pm
(narration!)

Kage stood up to leave. "Very well, if you do come back, bring me that sword." He said. He turned to his daughter again. "And you shall complete no assignments while he is away, I will have your armor." He ordered. After he came back, she could have it back.

Katsumi didn't really hear the new person. He noted that the one person the Sage had tried talking too was paying no attention. He picked up a good sized rock and threw it. "Hey, look!" He said. She'd probably pay atention to a flying rock.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:20 pm
"Wh-what!" Tenshiko was about to argue, but her father stopped her.
"Yes my lord. However, allow her to keep her weapons, or at least her katana and kaiken," Ichimaru asked as he also stood up to leave, "They are both very special to her."
Tenshiko had no choice but to stand up as well.

(OOC: Let me just finish this and then I'll switch over to Shirogane.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 pm
Kage nodded. "Of course, weapons like that can't be replaced." He said. A ninja of his own had already collected the armor. Ninjas in this place were normally captured enemies. "Here you are my lord." Kage lifted the armor in one hand. "I shall take my leave of you then, when you come back, another assignment will be waiting for you, for the matchlock guns can't be defnded forever, we need somebody to drive them off." Before anything was said by his daughter, who openly hated him, he spoke. "I shall personally oversee the operation to ensure success." He said leaving.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm
"Father!" Tenshiko started but finished.
"Go to your room and calm down," Ichimaru interrupted, "After you have gained control of yourself, come back to my room and we shall talk."
He went back to the calligraphy that he was working on, clearly dismissing Tenshiko. With no other option available to her, Tenshiko angrily walked back to her room. she fumed as she went back. She reached her room and slammed her door shut, trying to calm down.

(OOC: Should I make a character profile for Ichimaru along with any other relatives that end up playing a semi-key part?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 pm
(that would be good, but i would open a second tab so you can type and reply)

Katsumi say that nothing happend so he started to throw more rocks. She apparently wasn't going to gain attention easily. Maybe he should have picked up a brick. He kept throwing, trying to make her respond. Sage simply laughed. "Keep trying Katsumi." He said. Katsumi started throwing with more energy.

Kage waled outside and gave the armor to one of the samurais. "Put that anywhere within the palace, as long as I can find it later." He said. He was interested in the safety of his borders, he would have to preform an assassination to weaken the enemy. A general for the enemy will be trying to steal the guns so he would be a key.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm
Shirogetsu counted the number of rocks as they flew by, whenever one of them would be about to hit her, she'd just dodge it. <33 rocks and 8 were about to hit me> she thought as she dodged yet another, She figured that she should change roofs if she was ever going to get some sleep. She silently slipped off the roof onto the empty side of the building. She looked up to see that the rocks were still being thrown. Making sure that she was totally covered with the cloak, Shirogetsu quietly slipped into another alley, making sure that she wasn't seen by the annoying rock-thrower.

(OOC: Sorry, just playing my character. Why don't you try the extra-direct approach? She's not very strong and she's younger than you, maybe you can drag her?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Sage laughed more. "You've got horrible aim Katsumi, just go after her, your older than her." Katsumi nodded. He went around the alleyways, not seeing very much. Katsumi stopped when he saw a ninja pass by, if he could see that, all he had to do was focus. He looked around and finally found her. He grabbed the robe's hood. "Going somewhere?" He asked.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 pm
Shirogetsu managed to grab the hood before it fell off. "Please let go," she asked curtly as she tried to get his grip off of her hood while pulling on her mask and sliding down the bandage, which she had pushed up into her hair, so that it could cover her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 pm
Katsumi pulled harder, making the hodd fall off. "Why, just turn around for a sec." He asked pulling her shoulder. This person was resilient. He wondered what the Sage would say about his approach. He'd probably be berated for going in so directly.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:31 pm
Shirogetsu felt her hood being pulled away from her fingers and the next thing she knew, she was being turned around, she heard her bandanna fall on the ground as it got pulled off also. "Please let go," she said once again, this time with some force behind it, "I have no business with you." Even in the darkness of the night, her abnormally white hair could be seen, actually, it was probably accentuated by the darkness. Just in case the rude boy would try and strip off her mask and blindfold next, she placed her hand over her face, put her head down, and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 pm
He let go. "Ok, all right, no need to get fussy." He said. He could have sworn he heard Sage's laughter in the distance. "Why did you do that?" He asked. He was referring to her putting her head down with her handon her face. "Nobody is so ugly they have to do that, not tjat I'm implying your ugly." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm
"It doesn't concern you," Shirogetsu said with no emotion as she picked up her bandana from the ground, her eyes still blocked by the blindfold. She really didn't care if others saw her, the only thing that bothered her was that they might gossip to others and then it'll spread and then noone will hire her and then she'd have to go through all the trouble of going over to another town to find people that would hire her. It was really quite bothersome and she'd prefer to avoid it if possible. She turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:48 pm
Katsumi raised an eyebrow. "Sheesh guy, you need to learn to relax." He said. This person was pretty annoying. He drew his dagger and looked at the jewels glow in the light. If needed, he might sell it. But right now, it was rather beautifal in the moonlight.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 am
The sound of a dagger being unsheathed put Shirogetsu on alert. She froze, ready to defend herself if the rude boy decided to attack her for no reason. she thought as she waited, It seemed that living such a peaceful life had caused her to make the mistake. Of course, she really didn't care if she was getting less sensitive or not, it didn't matter as long as she had enough to do work with. She continued to walk forward, putting on her bandana and pulling up her hood. However, before she had the chance to put on a bandana, a light from a house glanced off of her head to reveal her white hair and abnormally pale skin.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff