Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hokhiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:15 am
sw33tmischi3f
Lil_Elle
Call meh Lil Ellle or just Elle if you're lazy. my favorite episode is episode 29, my favorite volume in the manga is the 3rd and my favorite character is Kakashi. I collect dancing naruto pictures.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaara's my favorite of those.... I wonder if I'm missing any...User Image

sorry for my excessive use of pics, but that is who I am! crying

those are adoreable!!! heart heart heart HInata's face looks soo cute in there, but my personal favorite is also GAARA heart heart

WOW those are awesome lol, if you can get Rock Lee please tell me where you got them from smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:51 am
my character background was to large to fit in the request form so i have posted it in here

I would like to join this guild and here is the background i have come up with fomy character
i know it might me a little far fetched and out there but i wanted to be original and not bound to the useualy conformaties these things have.
so tell me what you think and get back to me if any changes must be made

>---------------------------------------------------<
Name: Hokhiko

Race: Human-DemiGod hybrid

Weapons: Unarmed, can call Forth Staff of The Immortals (this is a Staff of pure energy that only those blessed can wield)

Fighting Style: Taijutsu

Abilities: lightning fast speed, Mastery over the Staff of Immortals

Abilities: Spirit Sight (enables him to see the life energy of all things around him.)

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
Story:
At the age of 5 a group of renegade Samurai took refuge in his quiet village, pillaging, plundering, raping as they pleased. each day they were there they would choose one of the men in the village and bet on how long they could survive under intense torture. Returning from a long journey Hokhiko and his family found there once peacefull Village in turmoil, trying to free the village his father rounded up the men, and tried to drive them away, quickly though they were cut down.

after destroying all those that apposed there self proclaimed leadership of they village the samurai decided to make an example out of the leader of the rebellions family, forcing Hokhiko to watch as they viciously ravaged his mother and sisters before torturing them to death. Escaping the grasp Hokhiko escaped running untill it was dark and the strength left his limbs.

"WH........WHY???."

"Why couldnt i stop them?"

In a fit of rage and self hatred that he couldnt save his family he gouged out his own eyes so he would never hve to witness such horror again. Callopsing in pain and exhaustion, consciousness soon left him.

Then..... In a dream a strange being approached him

"I know who you are and i have chosen you, you will be my tool to free this world from the evil that pollutes it. BUT alone you are not strong enough so i will give part of myself to you and together we will succed."

" Know this you wll never die of old age and natural causes, but that doesnt mean you cannot die, for a fatal wound will end you."

" You shall havecontrol over a weapon deadly to those with evil hearts, use this wisely as it will turn agaisnt you should you try to use it for evil."

" finaly, Your sight..... this i shall not return, instead i shall grant you somthing better for you shall see the lving spirit of all things around you, be it evil or good."

" Now wake young one Search out the The one who will train you, You will know the way as i will guide you."

With this hokhiko woke, thnking it all just a dream but when his senses came to him he was amazed at hat he saw and understood his purpose in this life, so he set off for his unknown destination.

10 passed and The mysterious man had Taught him much, he had mastered the art of Taijutsu and gained incredable speed, also mastering his personal abilities.

Feeling himself ready he had one last meal with his sensai, bid his farewells and set off into the world, vowing to rid the evil from theworld till his last breath.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Which naruto char you mostly acknowledge: Rock Lee

Village: Wanderer, but will willingly work with all villages that are not based on evil.

>----------------------------------------------------<

Ive left the rank as 'To Be Certified' as im not sure what would be appropriate to put, so i will left you decided somthing fitting.  

Hokhiko

TaiiSunuPi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:36 am
uh ok well uh hi. uh i guess you can call me alot of things cause i have a lot of nicknames.but most of my friends call me snoop ^.^ . anyways mty fav character is Naruto. i have seen 190eps. i have seen all that has come out in youtube.com cause they suck unless in japanese version cause it has more blood and they can cuss,so i watch them on youtube.anyways ya uh i really dont know what to say um lol ya really ya....i like this guild it is better then the other ones.well ya bye i guess well ill still be on but ya nvm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:21 am
Hello everyone! I'm Caitlin, my favorite characters are shikamaru and hinata, I have seen 144 episodes of naruto as fansubs on my step-brother's computer, my favorite episodes are the ones that show the big fight between naruto and sauske.  

Ring Shing

Zabuzateh1337

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:59 pm
Lil_Elle
Call meh Lil Ellle or just Elle if you're lazy. my favorite episode is episode 29, my favorite volume in the manga is the 3rd and my favorite character is Kakashi. I collect dancing naruto pictures.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaara's my favorite of those.... I wonder if I'm missing any...User Image

sorry for my excessive use of pics, but that is who I am! crying

Those are awesome xd I luff gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:16 am
Hello. You can call me Caty (Kay-Tee). I have three favorite characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, and Kakashi. I like episode 46.  

Twin Suns Three

superericl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:59 pm
the answers are
elen, xTwisTx, 666alucard666, [-kiba.kun-], Lemon Pie, omfgMOVE
no
no
and no
can I join now?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:53 pm
"hello every body my name is kyle my favorite character is rock lee and i have alot stuff about myself  

night_bandit

adam1232

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:55 pm
1.How many posts must you do per month? 15

2.Who can you not piss off?(name the names) Engelen xTwisTx 666alucard666 [-kiba.kun-] Lemon Pie omfgMOVE

3.Do you PM me the applications for the RP? NO

4.Are you allowed to speak in 1337? NO

5.Can you just make a thread out of the blue? NO

I LOVE NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:27 am
names nathan. i like naruto and rock lee for their strength and determination to prove themselves. my favorite episodes are the episodes when rock lee fights gaara in the chuunin exam, and when naruto fights gaara when trying to protect everyone. i forgot the episode numbers.  

Uchiha Khaos-san

azureus_glider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 am
Hi everyone. My name is Xilma. My fav character is Kakashi and Shikamaru. One of my fav chapters is 200 and I heart Naruto!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:39 am
Please do not apply in the threads. This shouldn't be a problem now however since I have changed the status from being a public guild to a private one.

If you have read the rules and understand how to apply, go to the guild homepage and press request to join and then fill out and send the application. Failure to do so correctly will mean that your application will be denied.

-And welcome to all the new members. I've accepted a bunch in the past week or two and hope to see you active!  

Cinnabele

NLgal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:56 am
Hey everyone,im samantha but just call me sam.
i love the anime and manga heart
my favourite characters are:Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Temari,Gaara and Kurenai heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:33 pm
Hiya! I'm new as well! Fav character: sakura (as if you couldn't tell). In actuality, I don't really hate any characters yet. ^^  

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100

thebravepancake

Dapper Member

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:08 am
Hello everyone... ^_^
My name is Jessica and I became a Naruto fan not to long ago. I would have to say from watching the episodes though that my favorite characters are Gaara and Pervy Sage/Perverted Hermit/etc. (I can't remember how to spell his name). I am not sure what my favorite episode/story arc is though because I haven't seen all of the episodes.

The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff