Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm
[The internet and phone exists for a reason.
Also, I'm not angry at her at all. It's you I've got the problem with, for your uncalled for post. To me, real life > RPs, by a long shot. If she's having real life problems, by all means can she take some time to get it sorted out. In fact, I would PREFER she did that.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

"I peg you as a very sweet guy and I find it so hard that you have never had a special woman in your life. Most girls look for a nice guy who can be funny as well as a chivalrous guy who isn't half bad looking either." Evie blushed when he had realized that she had just described him ad she saw him at least.

Evie twirled a loose piece of hair around her finger and looked around, noticing a new guy enter the mess hall. She cocked her head to the side, not really knowing why he sat alone and away from them. Evie got up and was about to to talk to him when she realized that she hadn't said where she was going. She turned back, her lips at Ian's ear.

"Be right back." She whispered to him with a smile. She very lightly touched her lips against his cheek and sauntered off to talk to the other guy.

"Hey...why don't you eat with us? There is strength in numbers." Evie grinned brightly at him, her eyes glittering as she spoke.

.:FlamingVoid has already PM'd me saying she was sorry for all the trouble and has removed herself from the RP to my utter disappointment. Gwen, I would appreciate it if YOU would kindly remove yourself from this:.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm
[Aw, we have no bad guys as of yet. Pity, it's always fun with people on both sides D:]
-----
Ian laughed. "I have had some sheilas interested, but I'm lookin' for just that right someone, aye?" he said, listening to her description and smiling.
"Thanks." he said. "I'll keep that in mind." he added, seeing her blush.
When she got up he watched her stand and then come back. He smiled again when she "kissed" his cheek. "I'll be waitin'." he whispered while she headed off to talk to the guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jessica took off her white jacket and hung it on the hook just outside the door of her floor. She had been working for to long, and was beginning to get dizzy. One of her fellow medics had sent her out, after she took a little fall while holding a child. the kid was fine, but Jess had bumped her head on a cot and it was not pleasant. Now she walked down to the Mess hall. when she arrived she got a protein bar, and a bottle of water. She spotted Ian sitting alone and approached him, to sit across from the man.

"Hey... You okay?"

Jess opened the water and took a small sip. It was refreshing, but not very cold. She then opened the proton bar and flattened the wrapper onto the table. The young woman broke a small piece of the bar off in her hand and placed it into her mouth. It tasted like chalk, and oatmeal, but it was the one thing that she could keep down these days.

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

Varnis54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm
Looking up at the person walking towards him, he finished what was in his mouth, and took a quick drink of water. Its been a while since he last talked to anyone, he didn't really want to talk to anyone, fearing he might get attached to them, and see them die in front of his eyes by those un-dead but, its been far too long. Elzio looked to where she had came from, and saw one other sitting there. "No reason to not join you." He accepted her invitation, and smiled as he stood up. "Lead the way." He waited for her to start walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Ian watched Evie talk to the other guy for a moment, then looked over at the door to the mess hall when he heard it open. He waved at Jessica while she walked in and sat across from him. "Aye." he said, smiling. "Waitin' on Evie, and the new bloke, who she appears to be tryin' to get over here." he said, looking over at them for a moment then at Jess again.
"Y'Alright?" he asked. "Hell of a battle up there, I'm guessin' you were a little swamped?"

DemonDays2

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jessica shrugged when Ian asked how she was. She broke off another bit of the protein bar and held it in between her thumb and forefinger.

"I'm fine, And yeah. It's pretty horrible up there. What happened?"

Jess was never told what had actually happened, most of the people she worked on weren't well enough to hold a conversation, and she didn't have time to talk.

User Image
-oOoOo-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Ian nodded. "That's good." he said, leaning back in his chair a little.
"Well...one of the mutants, not the zombies, but the smarter blokes, called out for a horde. We're still fightin' up there, well, in general. They're runnin' us in shifts. We might be rotated back up there." he explained. "Evie and I, as well as a lot of other soldiers, are takin' a break."

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

Evie smiled at the new guy and looked over her shoulder. Sometime during her little trek over, Jessica had come I and started talking to Ian. She frowned and turned back to the other guy.

"Nevermind. We'll just stay here instead." Evie smiled at him and held out her hand to him.

"I would call you by your name but I don't know it. My name is Evie." She smiled at him, her eyes glittery as she did so, happiness coursed through her veins.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 pm
"As you wish." He replied with a smile. "Such a nice name." He clasped her hand with in his. "You can call me Elzio." Its been so long since he last felt some one else's hand with in his own. He felt every detail of her hand, how soft it was, and the warmth, he was almost reluctant to let go as he sat down. "Please, have a seat."  

Varnis54

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 am
Ian saw her look back and he smiled at her. She, however, frowned and looked away from him. What was that all about. He raised an eyebrow, taking a sip from his glass of water.
"Or not." he said simply, shrugging. "So much for, "Be right back"." he said. He had kinda been hoping she'd come back, he wanted to talk to her some more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

Evie smiled when Elizo took her hand, people usually shook it though he was very gentle as he held her hand. She felt her cheeks warm up a bit and it wasn't from the liquor in her system, Elizo had complimented her and was sweet about it as well. Her smile widened when he said his name, it was different and unique...it suited him.

"Its very nice to meet you Elizo..." Her voice trailed off for a moment ad she took a seat as he had invited her. She grinned at him, wondering why she was smiling so much. It almost seemed as if Elizo didn't want to let her hand go, that was very sweet of him.

"So what brings you here?" Evie wondered, her thoughts goig back to Ian somewhat, she had said she would be right back but she had just sat down with Elizo...she hoped Ian wasn't mad.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 pm
Ian looked over at Evie for a moment, then to Jess. "Well, seein' as she's not comin' back, I'll head out. See ya around, Jess." he said, smiling at her and returning his glass to the bar. He walked over to Evie and Elizo's table for a moment.
"G'Day." he said pleasantly to Elizo, then he turned to Evie.
"If ya don't mind, I'll be headed out to the armoury, then the barracks." he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. He was interested in Evie, so he made sure to glance toward Elizo while he did this, and even met his eyes, as if to say "Mine, for now". He looked back at Evie before speaking again, though the pause was quiet short.
"Unless ya want me to stay." he added, smiling. "Hell, you two can come join us at the other table...Jess came down to take a break too. Four's a nice, even number for a meal, aye?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 am
Elzio had to think for a moment, it wasn't the most pleasant thing to think of for him. "Well... I needed a place to go after the family who helped me get back on my feet..." He sighed. "Fell to those creatures." Looking up, he saw Ian coming over to where they where sitting. "Good day to you." Elzio replied to Ian, ignoring the "look" that Ian had given him.  

Varnis54

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 am
User Image

Evie frowned at Elizo, losing one's family was hard on anyone really. She could relate as well to an extent.

"I don't know if my family is even still alive...I was just coming home fr a break from college when the evacuation was called for, I didn't even have a chance to go with my family. They could be dead for all I know.." Evie's voice trailed off again but it was due to her thoughts wandering to her family and her heart yearned to see them again or hear news about them. Anything.

Evie jumped when she heard Ian's voice, she didn't expect him to come over. She sat quietly as they talked, though she turned her head in time to see some sort of look pass between the boys...what it was she didn't know. It was a mixture of something and protectiveness. She frowned again, Ian's hand now on her shoulder.

"I wouldn't want to intrude on your conversations with Jess...." Evie leaned to one side so that she could see if Jess was still there, she was.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces