Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spottycat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:12 pm
Login name here Spottycat
Fursona Name: Tasho the Spottycat
Other Stuff: Loves Games, Artwork, Chatting (obviously)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:40 pm
Login Name: Arazia
Fursona Name: Arazia/'Zia
Other Stuff: I'm a twenty-four year old lion/gargoyle fur from the Chicago area. Just started playing Gaia not too long ago. *mew*  

Arazia

Astarell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:42 pm
Login name here Arikane
Fursona Name: Astarell9
Other Stuff: *Is an avid gamer and anime lover...I'm also a total cuddleslut, hehe* Oh, and randomly, I love pineapple in general and dole whip in specific... YAY!!! and, I tend to be random and spaztic, w007!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:28 am
Login name here Katsu Kokichi
Fursona Name: Adrean
Other Stuff: Uh... *rubs the back of his head with his paw* I'm 15, male, and gay as can be. I'm a 5'11" grey Anthro wolf with a white underside and a dark streak of grey on my tail. Friendly, but a little shy. Also single... ((IRL=5'10" white male, dark brown skater-ish looking hair although I don't skate, and it will soon be white. I also look anorexic... I'm not, in fact I'm quite a glutton... I just excersize a lot. I love paintball, anime, Japanese language and music, hardcore music, Chinese rap, and all that good stuff.))  

Katsu Kokichi

KattoSinKisma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 pm
KattoSinKisma
Katto:
Nathan:
Austin, Texas:
Character Bio and looks are in my profile. Most the pics are just reference and he's got shoulder length metallic dark red hair that looks dark red or black in certain lights. I'm Bi although I've figured out over time that I kind of lean toward men... women have to fit so many more qualities before I'm attracted to them then men. You really don't have to do much more than be a really cute guy with at least some brain to get me... I'm fairly intelligent although I don't show it much I will shock people with my intilect every once in a while to just keep you on your toes. I can be very sensitive and I'm very sweet, I'm somewhat of a Dom around women, but it really just depends, now around men that is a whole other story I am usually very submissive around men... I guess it's just one of those things... Well nothing much else to say, but Blah and Kapufdiduf...:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:22 am
:Login name here:
Lioness Soulee

:Fursona Name:
Soulee Highkin

:Real Name:
Amanda Marie Johnson

:Location:
Bridgeport, Connecticut

:Other Stuff:
The name's Soulee. I'm a smartass extraoridinaire.
I also specialize in cynism, stubborness, playfulness,
and other fine qualities. I'm twenty and have a job I
hate to death, but I get by. My sexual alignment is
a butch lesbian. Woo me. xd I speak the dialect of
soul, a language of a dying breed. Therian/Otherkin/
Gay Pride, Mutha ********! ninja sweatdrop

C.herry Blosso.m

gsomuano

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:22 am
B]Login name here gsomuano
Fursona Name: Ymos
Other Stuff: Don't really know any other furs  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:28 am
Vale-Wolf
Fursona Name: Vale Denaloa
Other Stuff: Gay timberwolf, 16 years old (would have pic up but dont have any 'finished' peices)  

Vale-wolf

Burning-Red~Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 am
Login name:Kigo Haruko
Fursona Name:Kigo Arashi
Other Stuff:Well huh:swishes tail: realy i got to mutch to say to just put on here if you want to know just pm me but just few things what i like and how i am,i am bi, i like anime,comics,music,outdoors stuff,TV,yaoi,food,having fun, my guitar,and drawing, im a Raccoon /Cat im a little shy somtimes but im realy likeabl im fixing to turn 17 and i would realy like to met somone..please?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:17 pm
TG Cid
Fursona Name: Ted, Cid, or Caidoz. Depends on which name I'm using at the time >_>
Other Stuff: Tiger, standard colors. Wears human clothes and often carries a number of shoulder bags with him which can contain just about anything (from shotguns to pickle jars and more). Loves shinies and reading, not to mention the occasional snuggle. I'm also bisexual... ninja  

TG Cid

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stan_spcer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:41 pm
Login name here: stan_spcer
Fursona Name: sirius
Other Stuff: just ask

i don't have a pic and i am very new to gaia noticeing by the lack of money but i am willing to make a freind no matter what they are. i myself am bi and well hasnt a life pm me for any reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:41 pm
Login name here Saising
Fursona Name: Paper
Other Stuff: looking for friends and tips on getting to cons and building fursuts. Extremly artistic, and looking to show it! I want to be a fursuit-er. <3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:06 pm
Name: Krell Vaco

Race Bunny/man

Looks/ personitly: Krell is a relaxed laid back little Bunny very shy and about 4 feet tall with long bunny ears. His skin is covered in long white fur as soft as the moring sun rise. With strong arms like a man and long strong Legs with round paw like feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:51 pm
Timeos
Fursona Name: Gene
Other Stuff: Anime fan, Movie Buff, Addicted Gamer, and Junior philospher.  

War is Worse Than Life

SadieDeThorn

2,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:51 am
Sadie De Thorn heart
Species: Leopard 4laugh
Fursona Name: Alexandria...don't call me Alex evil ....try Alie
Other Stuff: I'm a 24 year old that likes writing, reading, playing Manhunt in the forest, camping, "adult stuff", painting, drawing, gaming, meeting new people, trying new things, comics, going out, etc...just ask!! razz I guess I'm the second furry of NYC on here blaugh heart

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff