Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 am
|| x.x I'm good now, false alarm too, but I might be sick later. I shouldn't have ate those crepes... Ha. Two crepes and I'm down for the count. They weren't even real crepes, the time I had a real crepe I was sick for like a week. ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 am
User Image

"That's cool.." She replied to him trying to find another book that seemed interesting but they were just plain....boring you can say.She looked up at him again and shrugged. " manga and doujinshi are good but unrealistic... sometimes I wonder even if it really does have some real life events in there...." She puts her hood back on feeling fishy in the area.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:34 am
[[ Do be careful, Carnival. DDD8' It would be pretty awful to start off the new year sick... > 3<; ]]

User Image

He was certainly why it seemed pretty awkward to her. Hmm, maybe it was because he was pretty straightforward. "Oh, I'm sorry, just seemed awful if I took your last one." His smile turned to a slightly confused look (Like in his reference picture) when she seemed to blush. "Something wrong...?"

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+++

User Image

"True, but I guess I prefer to just... break away from reality sometimes with a good read." He slightly tilted his head as she pulled her back on. She seemed pretty secure about her face...

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 am
User Image

((Well guys, do you see that there was a halo on the skies?!?!? Two Moons collided where I was and they made a freakin halo! 2010 will be fantasti-co!))

"True..." She then sat on the beanie bags that were around the area sometimes and decided to relax by bringing out a small pocketbook from her old room before she ran away from the home she was in. She shrugged thinking about the past and just opened it. " What grade ya in anyway?"

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am
[[ I didn't see it. > u<; ]]

User Image

Keiji grinned as if nothing were wrong, looking over at her from his view before finishing the page. "Senior year. What about you, Saki?" He flipped a page again, eyes looking back up at the hooded girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 am
|| x.x my tummy's gonna explode... maybe it was the fail creme blu ey XD woah spelling fail, that my sis made, it was freakin' water o.o... and Nem... PIRATES!!! Beat the s**t out of ninjas =D... D: Awww... I wanted to see a big halo in the sky... I did see the explosion when the space thing they sent out smashed into the moon to look for water... ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.N-nothing!.:.

Micaiah grew flustered and the blush on her face disappeared, she grew a tad nervous when he asked if something was wrong, "N-nothing's wrong!" She said, her face growing the slightest blush, she brought her legs down so that they were on the ground. She straightened herself up and fiddled with a loose string on the edge of her sleeve.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:51 am
User Image

"Sophmore." She just replied like that, with her arms now resting on her legs and her back was straightened like she was in the interview. " Actually.. do you know where people but the uniforms? I'm gonna need to get one before tomorrow when school starts." YThen she relaxed with her back to the walls and her hood slowly fell off again, but only a little bit reacting to her movement for a bit.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 am
[[ Oh, Carnival, you saw the RP I was setting up? xD ]]

User Image

"Just making sure." He wasn't a girl himself, and had no idea how the female mind worked... He'd compare the different minds to a grandfather clock and a pocket watch. Similar type of build, different style.

+++

User Image

"Not really... they sent me the uniform with everything I needed, like the papers and such after I applied to transfer in." His tone soft, but didn't seem to match his slow and confused thinking. He had no idea his parents were to make sure he was prepared completely. He had already been looking for future universities to apply for as well, in all attempt to avoid his iminent fate. "How about we go ask around...?"

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

"Ok sure..." She stood up yawning and stretching herself before really moving. She scratched her head to try to get comfortable. " Thanks.. means a lot."

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:48 am
|| =D yes, looks cool, prepare to receive a PM the second you finish it. ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:. ... .:.

Micaiah pulled the loose string on her sleeve and it came off, she started swirling the string around her finger, unsure of what they could talk about now. She looked at Daisuke out of the corner of her eye, and nodded at what he said. She looked at the ground, she hadn't noticed that she had dropped the strawberry, she looked at for a second then started fiddling with the string.

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody had lost all track of time as he read. He had gotten through about half the book since the time he opened it.
He closed it for a second to look at his watch...
"Oh crap! Lila!"
He tossed the book down on the chair, grabbed his bag and ran out of the library, and down the hall towards the courtyard doors. He threw them open to find Lila with two other people over by some bushes. He rushed over, hoping that his cousin wouldnt be mad at him.
"Hey Li. Sorry Im late, I tottaly lost track of time. There's probably no point in going down to the lake no I guess..." He said rubbing the back of his head embarassed. He then turned to the other two who were with Lila.
"Hi! Im Cody. Thanks for keeping my cousin company when I forgot about her..."

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:18 pm
[[ Thanks~! And got it, Carnival~ ;3 *still making skeletons, lawl* ]]

User Image

Daisuke felt reassured then. He hoped he hadn't... done anything bad. And yet again, different minds, different minds... "Nice to meet you, Cody. Pleasure to meet you and having kept your cousin here company." He leaned back on bench, eying the others from his rather sleepy eyes.

+++

User Image

He got up, placing back the books where he took them from with care. "You're welcome." She wasn't all that cold... Sakuya really seemed pretty misunderstood, as his first impression of her was pretty off. "By the way, you... look more like a junior than a sophomore." He quickly added.

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:30 pm
[ OMG! So much OOC happening on the sidelines! I feel like such a loner T.T Lol, Anyhoo, who's ready to get this party started!!! Check the time its updated ^.~ ]

User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila looked up when she heard her cousins voice.She couldnt help but feel disappointed.
"Oh, hey... Its ok. We can go down to the lake tommorow after school if we have time...Probably not though..." She said forcing a smile, but it was easy to hear her disappointment.
"Hey, Daisuke, are you ok? You look like your about to fall asleep any second."

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

" I guess because I learned too much reality than sophmores should." She got to the door and looked over at him like she was expecting him to come over and follow her to wherever the uniform shop will be.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 pm
|| XD I use all the same skellies for everything since Xaolani's Dark Forest Circus. After that I changed it up, it was fun though XD When it died, since I had a friend in it, she came over for my birthday and we posted all the ways each character died XD One of us got hit with a giant random ball of fire falling from the sky XDD annnnnnnd something smells like old play-doe D: and okies||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:. ... .:.

Micaiah looked up at the new person, she started to feel a little panicked, three people around her... One was a friend so more like 2 1/2 people, probably was she hadn't fled the scene yet. She looked at the new person again, he seemed like he was about the same age as herself, but gave off the presence of an upper-classman. "...Hello..." She said to him, she looked at him weirdly trying to figure out why everything was canceling out. She looked at Daisuke after Lila's comment, he did look rather sleepy, she wasn't sure if thats just how he naturally looked or if he was about to fall asleep again since she hadn't known him for too long. "Do you feel sleepy...?" She asked with concern in her voice. She was kinda happy now another person came, she didn't feel at loss for words since someone else had started the talking again.

User Image

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas