Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 am
Renka chuckled "Alright.. I haven't seen that but The Getbackers is a decent anime, it has some good music too... Our scavenging list just keeps growing.." he tilted his head as he made another red-glass blood board for Shift to use, then looked back and saw a good chance "Now's a good time to move..." he stated, then flew back over to the ruined mall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 am
Gabriel spun around and held his hands out, a reasonably hot flame engulfed the metal totally. He had several witty retorts going thought his mind but was too busy concentrating to actually say them. His eyes were closed, "That do?" he asked really hoping that it was.

Anya sighed she'd declared it futile, you can't build an engine with half an engine so the scientist let her finish for the day. Anya had got changed, she kept some spare clothes at the lab, and was working on getting all the oil off her hands I'm gonna be late.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 pm
Joshua smiled and went back to the floor. He backed up a bit and ran toward the edge of the building. He jumped off and fell for a bit. He loved the wind flying through his hair so he did this every now and then for fun. Calling up a gust of wind, he stopped his descent and turned it upward curving his fall into a glide landing neatly on the top of the mall. He looked at the other two, smiled, and held his hands up and bowed. 'That's one thing I can do that no one else can.', he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm
After checking what time it was Shift said, "Sorry but i didn't know it was this late. I gotta get somewhere." Then he jumped off the roof onto the fire escape and started to run down the street. After about twenty minutes he got to the citys park, and sat down under a statue of a dragon to wait.  

Lord of Rage

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 am
Malcolm hoped that it would be enough and just as the metals took on a mirror like surface. the lasers passed over them bouncing off into a chaotic pattern. The seam on one of the corners melted away and a beam shot in and cut Malcolm deep across his shoulder and passing with the rest. Seared close but the pain still there, Malcolm yelled. "Look out!" As the beam continue down to Claudia then Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 am
As soon as the beam had broken through Gabriel swung his polearm at the back of Claudia's legs with just enough force to make her fall back. He himself managed to move enough so that it only cut his cheek slightly. "Lasers!!!" he said still slightly shocked "they put lasers in the wall of a training room" he continued putting particular emphasis on the training.

Anya walked out into the crisp, cold air and inhaled deeply, she liked this kind of weather. She pulled all the clips out of her hair and it fell back revealing that it was actually quite long. Her bottom wings were folded beneath her clothes the top ones were flat across the surface twitching nervously. She made her way through the park in front of the building heading towards the dragon statue, a slight spring in her step.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 am
Glancing back after he landed as Shift left, calling back the blood he he used for the two boards. "Oh, well... lets start looking.." he walked into the remains of the store he knew and looked around, heading to where they had their games displayed. After a moment he paused "...Did Shift take my gun or leave it on the roof....?" he wondered out loud and silently cursed his short attention span, then spotted something on the floor "Alright, Shadow of the Colossus!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 am
(Anya is having a fun time skipping around meanwhiles her team almosted died. LOL)

Malcolm drew back his metals back into his body. This process was alot more painful and draining. He then dropped the sheets and turned to see that the beamed died at the end of the room. Then there was a temporary dip in power as the Computer was preparing to charge another grit. "It normally..one or two.." He said softly, " For higher levels come on, i dont think we could take another one like that...Melt the doors and lets go." Malcolm leapped his tired felt towards it. For the first time since the team was formed, Mal wondered if Gabriel even has a limit to his powers. Hes been able to do everything that was needed, even if it was too much. Wondering this he looked back and felt that maybe from now on he may start treating him with more Respect.

Krav3n88

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am
Joshua joined Renka in the game shop wearing a backpack filled with some clothes he had picked up. He had needed some new pants. He looked around the shop. Some of the games had melted while others had survived. He knelt down and began to look through them as well. He found a couple he thought looked good and put them into his back pack. He went behind the counter and found something really nice. He poked his head over and called to Renka. "Dude! There's a brand new x-box360 back here! It looks like it survived the inferno. Think we should grab it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:51 am
((Don't blame me, blame Lord of rage for posting so early))

"Gonna take a minuet" Gabriel said arching his fingers, "This is why mine is better" he said with a glance over to Claudia. After taking the few steps it took to get to the door Gabriel held one finger up to it and stared to create a flame about twice as hot as an industrial scale plasma blowtorch. It would take a while to make a flame that hot, Gabriel was hoping that while was short enough.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm
Right before her eyes lasers were everywhere, and before she could try to dodge them Gabriel swung his pole arm into her leg. "Ow, God dammit I was going to dodge, b*****d!!!" she cried as she fell back. She really hated Gabriel, he never gave her the respect she wanted, maybe it was because she was a woman, or maybe it was because he thought he was the best. Either way she still hated the way he acted towards her. Then came time to leave the room, Gabriel, once again, was showing off to her that his flame was better. While it was charging all she could say was "Shut the fu ck up".  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 pm
"Anger really isn't helping here" Gabriel said moving his finger up and down the metal. "And what if you weren't fast enougth, better a pain in the back of the knee for 5 minuets than a pain in you're skull for 3 seconds, Kinda glad they took Anya". He finished up with the door faster than he had expected "It's really loud" he finished before giving the door a sharp and powerful kick, the door fell with an extremely loud Klang.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm
(Sorry bout that i had to turn my phone off for awhile)
(Renka I have your gun)

"Anya your alright! When I heard you were at the fight I was worried about you. So whats up?" Shift said when he saw Anya skipping towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 am
Anya smiled, Shift was worried, he was cute when he worried.
Anya took out a phone, due to the fact she didn't bring any paper, and started to press buttons. By now she was sitting next to Shift, she held phone out to him it read I'm fine, got a bit shaken up but that's my own fault for following Gabriel. You okay? She added the last part out of common cutesy, Anya's head flopped over and she sighed it had been an odd day.

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 pm
"Why not?" He glanced over at Joshua, then looked at the back 'employee only' door and went over to it, opening it with little more then a shove thanks to the ruined hinges and went in. A few moments later he came back out holding a PSP and dozens batteries, memory sticks and other such things in his arms. "You should look back there, half of that stuff is untouched by the fire.." he set his things on the counter and glanced at Joshua's backpack. "...I aught to go get myself a backpack too.."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff