Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Airadain said nothing to him and took the book flipping through pages quickly. yes it was pretty much the same. after he had flopped onto the couch she took a couple stepps closer to him. 'this isnt a game for me' she thought. 'i am not immoratal like someone ithis is my life.'
"i want my puppy, Regun." she said as she sat on the other end of the couch. looking straight at him. she wasnt exactly scared anymore as she was nervouse and anxous. "hes all i have left of family."

as soon as Vondel had left she through herself into Nat. holding him tightly to her. "i am so sorry" she sobbed. clinging to him. "its my fault you got hurt, iam so sorry, please dont hate me more." she had to force herself to pull back from him. she had forgoten he had practically turned her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Raven looked up at Vondel as he had spoke to her once again. She looked away but listened to him. She got up, not bothering to even look at demon lord or her mate. She simply got up and shifted her form into that of a cat, she would be able to easily get through the castle unnoticed, as she would see fit. She looked this way and that, taking in scents to find out which room she would be able to sleep in, finally she found a room that appeared to not have anybody that used it. She looked inside, it was a bedroom, a bit dusty and unused, but still a bedroom. She trotted inside and leaped ontop of the bed, curling up in a ball, not bothering to close the door as she began to drift off into sleep.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm
"I would ask why this matters to me since you can simply make a new family here but I dont care, I'll adress the guards and have them pick up your... pet and other things you wish. I shall even allow you to go with under my company that is." He shifted and picked up another book and quickly glancing at the cover discarded it into a pile then got up and stood before her. He watched her for a moment then crouched down. "Why do you resent me. Don't try to say you dont cause i see it in your eyes though you attempt to hide it, it is not a secret to anyone." Tilting his head slightly Isaac laughed. "Your the only one I choose to keep alive yet your the one out of all of the slaves I've had that has this much resentment to the kindness I have shown you. Why?"

He didn't flinch or move. She was wrong completely wrong. It was his fault. None of this would have happened if he had done as he was told. "I'm sorry." He whispered finally wrapping his arms around her. "I shouldnt have said what I did. Don't blame yourself for my mistakes." He closed his eyes and refused to let her look at his wounds any longer stepped away and folded his wings back into place so they would vanish from site. Though painful it was the best way. "Let us get you prepared for the next few days Tavara." He spoke calmly. "It will be a long stay."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:55 pm
Airadain felt her face flush. she had been very restentfull of him even though compared to others he had been kind. but he was a killer because of him and his brothers acts millions of her people had died.
"because you are merciless and selfish. you seek out destruction and cause pain to hundereds of thousands without the tinest amount of guilt. if u had simply given humans more freedom my parnets would live." her heart sank terribly and she could feel sorrow building in her throught. " if u had been kinder to us i and many others would not have starved and froze through winters. mothers would not have to barrier there childern that is if they can ever find them again. that is why i resent you."
she had been looking him in the eyes the entire time. but know her heart hurt so much she couldnt help the tears that built in her eyes they threated to tip over but she tilted her head up ever so slightly and they stopped.
"Issac why do u show me kindness?" she searched his face. she hadnt thought about that one b4. was it becase Vondel had asked him to?

Tavara brushed her tears away. "thank you for not leaveing." she went closer to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "come on lets find that Vampire and his lil pet" she smiled at him. reaching for is hand  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Standing fully he took a step back before turning away from her and moving towards the fire. "You think I didn't feel guilt you think I still dont." He turned to face her staring her down. "I have my reasons like your kind to fight. Why else do you think there is war girl." He was raising his voice now since they couldnt be heard this far below ground. "I did it to protect my people and my family. The same reason is why I have killed and why most nights I cant sleep and end up sitting in my bed thinking back to the last battle I fought. Do you honestly think I like being scared." He tsk'd. "Im a blood thirsty monster thats all any of you see me as. So i like to kill to live. So do you all. You say mothers burying their children the same happens here its all to defend your territory and your people. But an untaught child like yourself wouldnt know that. You dont have the years or the knowledge to properly understand do you?" He called standing right infront of her pushing her against the couch as he leaned towards her his hands against the backing on either side of her. His eyes slit and he let out a hiss. "You don't see both sides like we do your biast. Fool watch from this side of the battle and you will see that it is really no different." He spoke those words in a whisper against her neck and pushed off the couch walking back towards the fire. Not bothering to look at her he sat down and leaned back against a pile of pillows staring at the roof.

Nodding he took her arm and smiled lightly though it didnt reach his eyes he was happy to be at her side. Seeing a guard he let his hand drop and took the lead at her left side as he was trained and started down the hall all senses flaring out to try and find the younger vampire lord  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Airadain stud there shocked. "am sorry. your right i wasnt looking at both sides. and again ur right i am just a child its hard to see past ones own suffering still it isnt an excuse not to." she looked over to him. her eyes starring at his back. summoning all her courage she walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "there is suffering everywere i knew that once. but when the things you love are stripped right from u ur vision becomes narrowed just so u can survive." she inched closer to him. "iam scared all the time because iv always felt like death is right beside me. but not theartically. i mean it, i feel like death is litarlly right beside me." her memories flashed to earlier this day when she was in her room and the evil was there that pure terror she had felt. she shiverd at the thought.
"am sorry Issac, i know ur not a monster. iv been very unfair to you." she droped her hand from his arm. "u even saved me today." she looked at hte floor and then back up to his back. she leaned forward and gently kissed the back of his head. "its my apology for earlier when u bit me."

Tavara's heart sunk as he let go, but she understud. she couldnt always get wat she wanted. at least not right away. "well aparetnyl they all ready have the girl sent by the human god. thats a really good start." she smiled at him as they walked. unsure of were they were going. 'Vondel?' she sent her thought to him, 'sorry about earlier that was very unprofesional of me, plz if u arnt buisy we should talk and find this girl. i very much want to meet her.'  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Isaac went rigid but simply pulled away and let himself drop fully into the soft pile of pillows. He motioned for her to come to him and watching her lazily licked his lower lip. He wanted to push her trust now. She would get her pet in fact he had people already going to retrieve her things from a few hours ago and they would be returning within the hour. Without looking at her clearly he leaned back letting his head hang over the edge of the pillows, exposing his chest and neck if she chose to kill him now would be the time but he was ready either way. "You weren't wrong to call me a monster. I kill for fun some days but try not to." He whispered.. with a pause he cocked his head to the left. "It seems Vondel's guests have arrived." He sighed and closed his eyes covering them with his arm.

"Isaac's pet? Shes as good as dead already." He spoke quietly incase the young lord was around but knew the chances of finding her if she was under his command were slim to none. Especially in his own domain. There would be rooms and passages noone else knew about the search would be hectic but fun, Especially with the continuing grudge he had towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 am
Vondel was slow to respond as he came out of his little dream land in a very VERY grumpy mood. His thoughts were a bit sharper than he intended. "Tavara, with all due respect I have had little to no sleep in a very long time. I may be a mind reader, but I still need sleep. You know how ard it is for me to sleep? Try taking a huge drum, put it next to your ear, and smash it with a hammer 24/7." Vondel calmed a bit as he awoke further and just then noticed how he was acting. "Im sorry dear Tavara. I have just been under a great deal of stress. I will forgive you if you forgive me. Then we will be even. But as for your request only Issac can help you. And chances are he already knows your here. I will let him know you seek to speak with him." Vondel paused for a second. "And Bella as well." He then cut off the connection and turned his mind to Issac and Bella's both. It was actually hard to tell them apart now that they were joined. "Issac, Bella, you have visitors. Have fun little brother, Im sleeping. O and they want to see you too Bella. Wake me if you need me. Or not depending on if it is still light outside." a touch of grumpiness touched his thoughts but soon he was asleep once again.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm
Tavara turned to Nat. " reminde me to apologies to Vondel" she smiled "i think we better just go to our rooms and wait for vondel to rise. hes resting right now. maybe we should to." she couldnt help but smile deviously at him and then reached out and and taped his shoulder saying "tag" befor taking of like a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Ignoring Vondels words for now he stared up at her waiting. Was she afraid or just that disobedient. Closing his eyes he sent a wave of power out to seek his "guests" Keeping it limited so they couldnt trace it back to him, not that they would make it far either way. "Well?" He asked glancing back at her. "Will you keep me waiting or will I have to simply take it?"

Smiling Nathaniel took after her but something caused him to stop and turn towards the west wing. "Isaac..." He muttered reconizing it from many years ago. Not moving for a moment he turned away and started in a run towards the other door that lead towards probably where the libraries would be in a normal castle layout. "I know your here where are you hiding?" he asked himself looking into the rooms that had open doors. There was nowhere else and not a single staircase in sight. Had he been imagining things?  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 pm
she just smiled at him and sat side ways in his lap. her heart was picking up but she still felt calm. it wasnt at all like last time. she felt brave. it was wierd becasue she had always been so scared of everything as long as she could remeber. but now she felt brave. 'it has to be the goddess' she said as she placed herself on top of him leaning her haed on his shoulder.

Tavara stopped and looked back to see Nat gone. her heart sank. 'nat wered ya go?' she called to his mind. retracing her steps  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:19 pm
He cocked his head hearing her speak quietly. He wasn't sure if she had realized herself but he offered her support as he climbed onto his lap. Feeling the closeness as she rested her head against his shoulder he almost didn't want to do it but the burning was far more intense. Still he would enjoy the moment for a bit longer while it presented itself. He sat up a bit leaning more against the wall now and wrapped his left arm around her waist. ducking his head into her shoulder he smiled then leaned back again gently running his free hand through her hair playing with the thin strands as the dropped back into place.

Nat heard Tavara's call and turned away heading back towards the large doorway. As he stepped through he smiled apologetically at her. "I'm sorry my dear, I thought I felt Isaac's presence but it was a dead end. Shall we get settled?" He smiled at her and started towards her. The feeling came again and he froze. 'damn where are you fiend.' He thought to himself hissing under his breath as his head snapped back towards the door. "He is close there is no mistaking it."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Tavara looked at Nat seriously "let us not forget that we are guests in there home. we will all meet very soon. Vondel needs rest first and so do we." it wasnt a question but almost a command. she knew of Nats distaste for Issac and she couldnt blame him. she was absolutly not found of Issac in anyway and loved to see him embaressed or beat.

Airadain couldnt help it, her heart beat picked up and she blushed. he was holding her so tenderly. nothing like befor he was even playing with her hair. and to her surprise she found she was enjoying it. "no matter what u say or anyone else ur not a monster. Sige wouldnt have left me with someone she didnt have faith in. bond or no bond. no matter what u could hadle alot more pain than i could, so u could still hurt me without really any damage to urself. " her breath was against his neck as she talked and she couldne help but gently slide her hand into his hair on the other side of his head. it felt ust like silk. it was troubling how safe she suddenly felt with him but at the back of her mind she was terrified at the feeling she was really having for him. 'iam not . . i mean this is Issac . . . how can i . . . with him?' but she knew it was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 pm
"your wrong." He whispered. "I am a monster, the worst one there is that was born to this world." He closed his eyes and shuttered as her breath caressed his neck and almost pulled away. Lifting her chin he licked her neck and smiled leaning forward forcing her to lean back and dug his fangs in almost moaning as the thick liquid took the burn away.

Nathaniel nodded and turned to follow her again offering his arm. "Shall we rest then Tavara?" He asked smiling even though a dark feeling took over him he wouldnt let her see it. She had been through enough.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm
"ur not" she said just befor he bit her. she didnt flinch or move in anyway but closer to him. a feeling of bliss filled her this time. it felt like she had been bathed in sunlight and wrapped in stardust that tickled every inch of her body.

Tavara happily took his arm. "mhm lets go" she began walking down the corridore that she had just been running  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff