Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"Thank you." Mika said politely. Sneakily, he took $10 bill and slipped it into Iroha's pocket. Mika did it so quick that it was impossible to see. Lucid turned the laptop back around to Mika after he looked at it, then took a sip of his coffee.
"Amazing..." Lucid commented softly about the coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha nodded as he suddenly felt his face become warm. He didn't understand and just thought of it as him being tired from working too hard. He decided to take his break after all. As he went to the back to change into his outfit he came in to work today. The one from the kitchen yesterday, who is now working at the counter, was eyeing him. The male suddenly decided to take a break also and went to the back to suggest Iroha that they would go together. "...Okay." he said as he was putting on his shirt. The male smiled to him and began to chat with Iroha as he waited for the male to finish.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

((This other worker seems really mysterious...))

Lucid smiled and laughed softly at Mika.
"What?" Mika asked innocently.
"What was up with that 10 dollar bill you gave him?" Lucid asked, teasingly.
"Just a token of my gratitude for helping me out with something the other day." Mika said with a shrug.
Lucid nodded in understanding. Lucid didn't need to be told on what happened, he just wanted to mess with Mika a little.
"I didn't realize you saw me do that anyways..." Mika said.
"What can I say? My dexterity is sharp." Lucid responded.
"Indeed..." Mika said, his hands moving fast on the keyboard as he typed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:34 pm
"The invisible Boy"

As the other had finished changing, Iroha walked out the back with him by his side. The male's name was Yosuke, one who was a foot taller than Iroha with black hair and blond highlights on his bangs with hazel eyes to complement him. As the two walked over to the door, they were deciding on where to go. "...Taiga? Ah, it's that popular ramen shop! But I heard that it's pretty expensive..." He said to the other, troubled. "It's alright! I'll treat you to it." said the other. Iroha shook his head, "I-It's alright, you don't have to, we can go somewhere cheaper!" Yosuke wrapped his arm around Iroha, "Hey, hey! C'mon! I said it's my treat, so let's go!" he said, forcing Iroha to follow him.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Mika smiled, pretending not to have noticed Iroha and the other.
Well what do you know? And here I thought he didn't really have friends... Good to know that he does.
Mika continued to check out details for getting their new album ready to go out on shelves. He accidentally started one of the songs, his speakers on. He quickly closed out on it before it was heard, only the first four beats were played.
"Oops." Mika said laughingly.
"Nice, let people hear it before it is even out on shelves?" Lucid smiled, speaking quietly to Mika. "Hey, I'll be right back. I have a call coming through." Lucid said, feeling a vibration in his pocket. He got up and exited the cafe' to answer his cell outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha was surprised by the way Yosuke was acting. He began to wonder, if it was the beginning of their friendship. As they walked half way to their destination, it suddenly began to rain. "A sudden shower?" Iroha questioned as he looked up at the sky, "But, it was clear not too long ago." Yosuke grabbed Iroha's wrist, "C'mon! Better find shelter there!" he said pointing to a suspicious hotel. Iroha nodded in agreement. He never suspected anything because they were both male, so followed him into the hotel.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Lucid watched the two of them leave, his moods becoming sad because of the rain. He stood underneath the canopy as the rain fell and the two workers disappeared as he chatted on the cell.
Mika packed up his laptop and decided it was about time to leave. Mika just wanted some good coffee. He went out in the rain real quick to put his bag away, rejoining Lucid underneath the canopy moments later.
"Almost done with your call?" He asked Lucid.
"Actually, I am going to go take a taxi. My car is finished. See ya!" Lucid said, walking down the sidewalk as he pulled out an umbrella.
Mika sat down on one of the chairs under the canopy and watched the rain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am
"The invisible Boy"

As they entered into the hotel, there was no counter, nor any workers around. Just a couple of monitors, few with black screens. Iroha looked around, 'Is this what they call a love hotel?' he thought to himself as Yosuke had already grabbed a card key. "Hey I got a room for us to hang out in while we wait for the rain to lift up!". Hearing that Iroha nodded and followed Yosuke to the room. It was only a few minutes later that Iroha was taken by surprised. His co-worker Yosuke had closed up to him. It made him nervous. "W-what're you doing?" Yosuke suddenly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed, "Even though you're a guy, I couldn't help but fall for you." A sudden feeling overwelmed him. Iroha was scared and confused. "S-stop it, Yosuke-san!" he shouted, struggling. The male was at an advantage.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Mika stayed outside awhile longer, enjoying watching the rain and getting bored with no one to keep him company. Mika's mind went out of focus, his mind wondering.
"Have you seen Edward?" Mika was startled for a second when Jesse spoke to him.
"No, I haven't. What are you doing here?" Mika asked surprised.
"Looking for that good for nothing boyfriend of mine." Jesse said with a wave, leaving.
Mika shook his head. Jesse seemed to always know where everyone was at all times, everyone except Edward. It was kind of funny, actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha was in a troublesome situation. He was about to get raped apparently, but he still didn't understand. As Yosuke approximated his face to Iroha's. He quickly thought of something and headbutted Yosuke, hitting him on his right eye. Making the male release him and cover that eye. Iroha quickly pushed him off of himself and dashed out the door. He could hear Yosuke shouting his name and the sound of someone chasing after him. He was scared to look back and continued to run till he got outside the hotel and ran towards the busy street thinking that if he crossed it, the other would stop chasing him.

While back at the cafe` the maids began to wonder where Yosuke had gone and what was taking him so long. The manager of the shop was a kind 35 year old male who looked to Iroha as a little brother. The manager walked out of the shop and stood next to Mika, looking around. "Where did Iroha and Yosuke go...? It's already past the time for them to return..." the manager sighed as he went back in, "I warned him about Yosuke..." he continued to talk to himself as he went back into the shop.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Terrifiedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika sighed.
Was this Yosuke person trustworthy?
He got into his car and drove down the street to see if he could spot where the two of them went. The manager seemed to be worried, but what about?
Mika spotted Iroha running, so he pulled in a driveway in front of Iroha and rolled down the window.
"Iroha, are you all right?" Mika asked, seeing the fear in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 pm
"The invisible Boy"

His mind was completely blank, as he suddenly stopped beside Mika's car. He was shaking in fear, as in his current condition he couldn't trust anyone. He backed away from Mika shaking his head, "L-...leave me alone!" he shouted as he dashed out into the streets.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Terrifiedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"Iroha! Wait!" Mika yelped, seeing Iroha's fear. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the other worker gaining speed on Iroha and had an idea of what happened. Mika went in reverse to follow Iroha as Iroha went accross the street. He parked the car and decided that it would be easier to follow Iroha on foot. 'Hold up! What happened?" Mika asked concerned as he caught up with Iroha on foot, stepping in fron of him to block his path.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff