The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Raven heard the faint sound of something traveling through the air before suddenly Vondel seemed to be thrown into her and the dragon girl. She looked at him a bit suprised before she caught the scent of blood. She got up and saw his Griffon with a blade through his chest, though when she moved closer, she couldn't hear the sound of the creatures heart beating. Kal was dead, she turned to Vondel, smelling the anger that seemed to radiat off of him. She turned her attention finally to their attacker "So what exactly is your objective in attacking us? Is it for fun, as easy as that? Or is there a larger purpose here?" She asked as she stood there, watching him carefully.

Kisa had been in shock as the wind had been cut off and as everything turned from bad to worse. She didn't know how to fight that well, and she knew if she turned into a dragon she would only make herself a larger target. Instead when she saw a man grabbing the girl she finally got the nerve to act. She rose the ground from around the girl, forcing the creature that was holding her to release her. She than used the earth to wrap around the creature, all within a few seconds. She didn't know how long she could hold him in her grip, but she would hold him off as long as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Vondel took those few seconds and threw one of his blades at the creature, burying it into his left shoulder. The other one he rammed into his other shoulder. He would not kill this one. Not a quick death at least. Vondel was just about to hit him when a low growl came from Kal. It would take much more than a blade to take out that bird. Kal got up slowly and removed himself, getting out of the way. But that distracted Vondel just enough to let down his guard for a few moments. That was a big mistake.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Nyhmn snarled loudly and thrashed out causeing the hold to crumble. Pulling one of the blades out he drove it into the mans back just missing his heart as letting him live as he did. "Fools this doesnt concern you." He growled jumping into the air hovering again in silence glaring at them all as he ripped the other knife out. "I came for her..." He yelled pointing at raven. "And her only." Shifting the air around him he threw the knife at her like a spear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm
Vondel spit out a glob of blood, trying not to scream as he pulled out his long Katana from his back. He laid there for a second, letting himself heal. He looked up helplessly as his other Katana was thrown at Raven. He just hoped that she was quick enough to avoid it.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:30 pm
Raven moved away from the katana as it was thrown at her, though she moved with such speed that it appeared as if she simply ghosted to the new location "Than if it's me you want, leave these others alone, they are not part of this conflict" She said to him as she moved again, grabbing the katana by its hilt, tossing it with an amazing amount of strength back at the demon, her eyes never leaving him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Kiva Growled something was wrong, she stared helplessly in the direction her demon went i promis i will find you soon she vowed but for now she needed to get to her friends and fast, shifting form into a fast land animal she made it back to her friends with in 15 minutes, Horrified she troted up to vondel and sniffed at a few of his wounds, but she saw the rage and fire buring with in his eyes, she could not stop him from fighting, turning human she took something from her pocket that looked like leaves and berrys mased up to form a paste, she pressed it into his hands "eat this" she murmered "it will give you strength and speed, it will keep you from losing to much blood" she murmered befor she glanced at Raven and this stange other demon befor looking back at Vondel "the only thing i can do right now is search for a thick wad of cobweb to stop your bleeding but you have to promis to stay still and wait" she murmered looking down at him with consern in her eyes  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm
wat a mistake he had made his back was open to her. "AMIKIAN LANCE!" she yelled and a long green beem of light went straight for him. "VIBRATION BLAST!" she yelled almost simutanisly her hands poised skillfully as a blast of violetly fast air was shot at him. the force was enough to slice diamonds easily and just about anything else. he would have trouble dodgeing both of these at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Vondel barely kept from screaming out when he moved his hand to his mouth to swallow whatever it was that she gave him. She was right though. It gave him strength and dulled the pain. But he remembered to not move. "Do I really have a choice Kiva?" He stayed in one place, proping himself on a rock that he was next to.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm
she stared at vondel "no, no you dont" she huffed as she turned and glanced twords another that she had not met but she guessed it must be a friend so she wasnt worried and Raven could take care of herself, she shook her head and walked a bit away, she had a bag of stuff in her human form that held cirtin items, leaning down careful to keep one eye on the fighting Raven and demon she quickly went through the herbs that were in the bag "cobwebs gone but this bandage wrap should do she muttered as she walked back to vondel, heveing him forward till he sat upwards, she gently rub an oitment on his back to sooth the pain of the wound, soon it would be numb, applieing the same stuff to the stab in front she wraped the bangaes tightly around him and let him rest aginst the rock, she sat next to him and watched the fight with weiryness in her eyes "so how did this all start?" she asked quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Vondel clenched his teeth but didn't utter a sound as she fixed him up. When he was resting again he smiled at Kiva. "Well, a short story shorter, Crazy demon guy comes and wants our Raven over there. He nearly kills Kal, and kicks my a**. Why do they all kick my a** for?" Vondel just shrugged looking back at the fight helplessly.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Nyhmn watched as the attacks hit clenching his hands before catching the ground and flipping back up to his feet in a single fluid motion. Standing more rigid this time he started to shake his now blood lust eyes focused on the girl as he started to shift. "Fool!" He called "Do you have no idea who you face, little attacks like that will never kill me!" He phased out for a moment then turned to look at the man on the ground and the demon girl beside him. Darting past Raven he picked up the mans other katana and flash stepped infront of the two slicing the girls back open with the tip and kicking her away held the blade to his throat. "This wasn't your fight so why get into it?" He asked kicking his back into the rock and pressing his foot to his chest leaned down causing the blade to run flat across the mans neck. "Answer me that." Pushing off sending the man back into the rock harder he turned to the others ignoreing Raven at the moment. "And you girl." He mention looking at Lena. "Are definatly out of your league. Back out now and run to where your safe. Noone else needs to die." Saying these words he turned seeing the irritating pet in the distance and threw the katana at it jumping after it catching it before it imbedded itself in the creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 pm
Raven watched as the demon attacked her friends one at a time and finally went after Kal once again. At this point she had no choice but to but in. She had appeared in the way of the sword and had grabbed it by the dull side as he had caught it and shoved it forcefully back into him, the dull end hitting him from the force "You claim that the others have no buisness with us yet you attack them instead of me" She growled as she stared him down "If it is truely me that you wish to fight, than fight me" She than drew out her sword, getting in position and ready for a fight, staying between him and Kal.

Kisa had moved in the way of the demon, using her earth to just barely protect Kiva from the slashs to the back. For now all she could do was to protect her friends the best she could.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Kiva had been too busy watching Raven that she never saw the guy befor her untill it was almost to late, she closed her eyes and flintched back hearing the blade hit dirt, she opend her eyes thank you kisa she sighed and shook her head if i hurt my Demon comapnion hurts, and i cant fight unless he tells me too she thought with her eyes glazed in sadness for her friends she gaze a cry of horror when she saw this demon my vondel dawing the blade accrost his throat cut no cut layed on him as the demon went away to talk with the other girl, she scampered over to Vondel and looked him over again Hesitently, her gaze held uncirtin but he shouldnt have felt pain, the oitment should at least numb anything for the next two to three hours, hesitent on what to do she looked at vondel "if you can get kal over hear i can help him aswell" she said softly as she tryed to keep at one eye on both vondel and the demon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:40 pm
Vondel's breath was raspy but he would live. "Its.... the damn.... birds choice to come here. He is..... way to damn stubborn for his own.... good." Even with the ointment he felt a little pain. He could barely breath too. Damn demons, always picking on him. Luckly his would was healing quite quickly, but he didn't want them to know that. He would be fine in a few moments. Kal Shrieked, willing to take the full brunt of the attack and return with one of his own before the Raven Lady got in the way. Kal let out another shriek in thanks and went to Vondel, protecting him now. Kal would not let the demon touch him again.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm
Lena only smiled at him. "then i guess i have to get seirious." she placed her hands in prayer and suddnly a blindling light radiated from her and was gone in 3 seconds. after it died she stud there white markings on the left side of her face that glowed and sparkeled and three wings from her back shone out a beautifull pure snow white. sword still drawn she pointed it at the demon. "iam Lena a daughter of angels and iam here to drag you back down to the depths to wich you belong."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff