Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:11 pm
Name: Laura
Path: My own. *Hehe* Undecided, actually- I'm still looking around, but I do have some strong beliefes.
Likes: Nature, the sun, moon, stars, rock music, open-mindedness, love
Dislikes: people who attack other religions, rude people, the USA, at the moment (no one seems to care about anyone but themselves these days).
Details: Erm, well, what is there to say? I'm a very open-minded human; I read a whole lot, mostly about religion. I'm looking for the right path for me, and I am hoping to mabye find help with that here. This is actually the first witchcraft related guild or forum I have ever been in. I'm pretty happy about my choice, actually.
Personal Statement: Teach me something so that I may better myself instead of relying on you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:28 am
Name: Tintreach (Tin-tray-ak it's Irish for lightning); most users on Gaia call me Tin or Tint
Path: Elementalist
Likes: Nature- all aspects good and bad; psychology; art; writing; reading; hearing others views; intelligent converations; chess.
Dislikes: Patriotic Americans (sorry, but they annoy me), people with excessivly closed minds... I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of them.
Details: I have a fair understanding of what is around me, I don't particularly believe in the practice of magic, but do believe that magic itself is everything we see, touch, taste, feel (in a physical, mental and spiritual way), and exist with. Good, evil, life and death are the magic in this world. I get mad sometimes (VERY RARE), and although people think it is an attack, it is more a frustrated insight, of which really should be read between the lines and not taken at face value, pretty much what you should do with all texts, really. For those who gain my trust, I am loyal and fair, and don't back down when those close are in danger. I am open to all views, this does NOT mean I believe in them, it does however mean I am willing to accept the possibilty that they could be right, or that that they are definetley views held close. If I offend whilst giving my views I appologise before hand and afterhand, as I mean no illl blood.
Personal Statement: Time is like a river and history repeats!  

Tintreach

midara the happy banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:53 pm
Name: Midara
Path: Hellenic
Likes: Tea, knitting, animals, the sun, nature, honesty, astrology, history, and religion.
Dislikes: Gum, dishonesty, pot-stirring, cultural anthropology, criticism.
Details: I'm a poor college student. My major is comparative religion, and I plan to get my doctorate. I've been pagan for about seven years and Hellenic for five. My patron is Gaia, and I feel lucky to have been called by her. I don't work closely with the whole pantheon right now, though I have had relations with all of them. Right now I work most cloesly with Hera, Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, and Aesclepius, though I by no means exclude other deities. I'm a really friendly, open, genuine person, and I feel that life is a constant learning experience.
Personal Statement: The earth is crammed with heaven, and the whole universe is conspiring to shower us all with blessings.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:18 am
Name: Tabitha [Given name]
Path: Asatru (Born and raised.)
Likes: Caffeine, computers, friendly bantering, friends in general, writing, reading, drawing (badly stare ), music music music music MUSIC music... Can you tell I like music?
Dislikes: Ignorance, those who speak of a subject they don't know much about like they are the expert, immaturity at the wrong times, drama... I dislike a lot of things, actually. Most of them are trivial.
Details: I'm a 16 year old Asatru, my dad raised me that way, and my mom kind of adopted it herself. I don't know quite when my dad discovered it, and I'm not completely educated on it myself. I mostly know the things I've experienced religion-wise with my father. I'm moving to Aviano Air Force Base in Italy at the end of June 2006. I enjoy intelligent conversation/discussion, and learning about new religions. At the moment, I'm homeschooled.
Personal Statement: I don't really have anything profound. Just... "Be yourself, and pay no attention to those who seek to critisize you without knowing you first."  

Feryal Riska

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Name: Suhaila
Path: Shaktic Hinduism and Indo-Paganism
Likes: Reading, writing poetry, working on my personal B.O.S, sleeping, dreaming, meditation, Gaia (the website AND the Goddess xD ) being with my Celestin, animals (especially wolves, owls, cats, horses and deer) Celtic music, Bollywood, learning languages, chanting, romantic-era art, anime and manga .. I could go on. sweatdrop
Dislikes: Egomaniacal dictators. xD Um .. being sick, not having a job and feeling like a burden. ;o;
Details: Well my mum is very cultured (she was a nun once xD ). So I grew up in an open lifestyle. She's a Shamanic Pagan, while I practice Shakti Hinduism (my spiritual heritage) and Buddhist teachings, as well. I'm 20, and I live with her and my wonderful boyfriend Celestin. <3 I hope to become a teacher within the next few years. (I like little kids so elementary school would be best). I have four cats, one of whom is my familiar, Smudge. He's a good friend but a better cat. Right now I'm studying more deeply into my path .. while re-training myself to practice magic after a long illness.
Personal Statement: "Kindness is my religion." - the Dalai Lama heart

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:57 am
Name: December (yes, it's on my birth certificate)
Path: Eclectic Pagan. (Mostly I follow under the guidance of Nyx and Hecate, with Cernnunos as my main God.)
Likes: Writing, drawing, RPing, learning, key lime pie, peppermint ice cream, COFFEE (my only addiction), RenFests, Anime Cons... there's more but I don't want to bore you.
Dislikes: Close-minded people with big mouths, hypocrites, large open spaces when I'm alone (sorta' have the opposite of claustrophobia).
Details: Well the Eclectic part is mostly understood, I suppose. I have been studying for a lil' over 7 years and interested about all my life. When I turned 16, I devoted myself fully after a year of inner struggle because I was raised a Baptist and my whole family follows under those beliefs. I've yet to come out of the broom closet, so to speak, to my grandmother and the rest of my family; only my mum knows, and of course, she is not happy about it and insists on me going to every church function as well as service. My freshmen year of high school before I devoted myself I met up with another witch who followed a mostly Egyptian path and a witch who appallingly tried to evangelize the school into his "Wiccan" ways. I learned a lot from both of them and am still close friends with the aforementioned. I believe that these two have helped my path greatly.
Personal Statement: Some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything;
but they bring a smile to your face when you push them
down a flight of stairs.  

WickedDecember

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:54 pm
I just relized i never posted in here sweatdrop

Name: Twack
Status: Guild member (not so acctive)damn you jammet dont mess with my stuff!! kiding kiding dont killl me T-T
Path: Electic leaning chaotic, will probbly change in the next year xd
Likes: FOOD, Girls, Heavy metal, Symbology, dragons, Chaos
Dislikes: Ignorance, Bigotry, Silver Ravenwolf (burn her!) spiders, Homopobes, and all of that defines my Science teacher, whom I hate.
Details: I'm an Electic Pagan, leaning toward Chaos magic; I love Symbology. I'm 14 and going in to 9th grade ******** you WLMS!!!
Personal Statement:An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but wouldn't it be nicer if we couldn't see at all? & lets a pull a Dao and move on  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:06 pm
Name: Eloeth Crystalthorn

Path: Undecided

Likes: Nature, music (most kinds, but especially rock, reggae, and happy hardcore), reading, art, clever films and cheesey films, being with friends, trees, and peace.

Dislikes: Prejudice (racism, sexism...), war, damage to the environment, and meat.

Details: Hi, my name's Chloe and I'm 19, and I'm from the UK. I'm at a university at the moment, studying environmental science. In my spare time, I love to listen to music and spend time with friends. I've not yet followed any Pagan path, but I'm very interested in learning more.
Hope to talk to you all soon. smile  

EloethCrystalthorn

TanyaDawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:10 pm
Name: TanyaDawn
Path: Eclectic Pagan with agnostic tendencies.
Likes: Music (especially rock and metal, but all kinds), writing, reading, drawing, dancing....art.
Dislikes: Ignorant people. The people who are ignorant by choice.
Details: I do not like to post my age becasue I find it discredits my opinions. Um, I am a moderator at The Witchcraft Guild, and I am female. ( xp ) My life revolves around the people I love, which include my amazing boyfriend and wonderful girlfriend; I have a problem with trust, so I if I don't trust you, please don't take it personally!!!
Personal Statement: Ignorance is repairable... stupidity isn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:04 pm
Name: Kuroiban

Status: Poisoned er...um... carbon-based no...strike that. Member! Thats it!

Path: Eclectic Pagan, drawing heavily from certain philosophical aspects of Eastern philosophy.

Likes: Video games, both as a diversion and as a medium for artistic expression; RPGs are especially good. Philosophy, BDSM, RPGs, Nerdcore Hiphop (as well as other forms of geek music), and humor that combines both high brow mateiral and fart jokes seamlessly.

Dislikes: Racists, the purposefuly ignorant, people who make a career out of being purposefully ignorent or just plain noisy(Jack Thompson, Jerry Falwell, Ann Coulter, and the like), amongst other things. I have a rather long list of irritations. biggrin

Details: I've been studying, in one form or another, Paganism for about a decade or so (I was in my mid to early teens at the time, so it make it hard to figure out when EXACTLY things started to come together). I haven't practiced much, simply because the open endedness to everything was, and in many ways is, very very intimidating. I'm making a concerted effort to try and theologicaly find myself however, and we will see how that goes.

Personal Statement: "Please learn how to park. You are over the line. Have a nice day" -From a note I placed on a car in a parking lot, for reasons that I think should be fairly obvious.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

[Messiah]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Name: [Lancasaurus Rex] or just Lance.
Path: Something I'm not entirely sure how to describe. ^^;
Likes: Music (Ska, Neoclassical Darkwave and just anything that sounds good), Philosophy, Purple, Video games, Religion, Revenge, History, Carrot Cake, Night, The Moon, Theatre, Art, Coffee, and Forgetting to Care. (Yay for horrid grammar!)
Dislikes: Getting a hair cut, Shaving, Waste, Humidity, Fanatics, Picasso, and Mayo.
Details: Hallo, I'm Lance. I'm a 16 year old high school student who pretty much lives in theatre. I've been studying various left hand path religions ever since 8th grade and I enjoy long walks on the beach. =D
Personal Statement: "Stop bitching and start a revolution!" -?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:04 pm
Name: Alyssa
Path: Wicca, not 100% certain
Likes: Photography,art in general,modeling,video games,doing art,reading
Dislikes: rude people, sharks, people who call me satanic
Details: I'm very new to this whole thing. I've been trying to study Wicca off and on for about a year. I am very artisic and love to work on my art.
Personal Statement: Never be Normal!  

BlackCat85

Esteloth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:24 pm
Name: Midori
Path: Undecided
Likes: Tales of Symphonia, Aquatic sports, Reading, Music (Classical, Gothic Metal, Rock, Random soundtracks),...
Dislikes: Calculus, Maple and Red Tape (Everything else seems not so evil...)
Details: ... ^-^
Personal Statement: "I'll show you your powerlessness... Indignation Judgement!!!"-Genis *cheers with an imaginary kendama*

May be subject to changes when I realise how tired I was when typing this...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:42 pm
Name: Shadow
Path: Pagan mutt
Dislikes: Closed-minded people.
Details: I've been following my path for about 10 years
Personal Statement: If we all thought the same, what would be the point in thinking?  

ShadowMistDragon

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces