Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:02 am
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki smiled at ice* thank u! *she went with crystal* okay! i haven't eaten since yesterday so i'm starved!!!
crystal grabed a couple plates and forks put two fish fillets on each plate " yuuki i hope you like fish " said crystal as she put the plates on the table and sat down  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 pm
FISH!!!!! *Yuuki's tail swished back and forth* yayz! i love fish! thank u so much! *looks at fish and crystal happily*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
As if reading the girls mind, she looks at her with a warm smile. "We could be sisters, I was abandoned by my parents, and we look really similar, even if we're not, Do you wanna be friends till we find out?" she asked, looking at the girl who was strangly similar in looks.

"sure..." Hotari was wondering if arisas' parents died too....but wasnt brave enough 2 ask. the 2 of them leave the cafe, with the owner K.O.'D on the ground (lol)

My parents turned up dead three years later, after abandoning me." Arisa aexplained to the girl as they left the cafe (haha good one)

"wow...my parents died in an accident a few years ago." (ya i kno rite? whee ) :XP smile

(hehe definitlyX3) She hugged Hotari gently. "Im sorry I wish You didn't have to deal with that. Live with me in my apartment? Its free." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
As if reading the girls mind, she looks at her with a warm smile. "We could be sisters, I was abandoned by my parents, and we look really similar, even if we're not, Do you wanna be friends till we find out?" she asked, looking at the girl who was strangly similar in looks.

"sure..." Hotari was wondering if arisas' parents died too....but wasnt brave enough 2 ask. the 2 of them leave the cafe, with the owner K.O.'D on the ground (lol)

My parents turned up dead three years later, after abandoning me." Arisa aexplained to the girl as they left the cafe (haha good one)

"wow...my parents died in an accident a few years ago." (ya i kno rite? whee ) :XP smile

(hehe definitlyX3) She hugged Hotari gently. "Im sorry I wish You didn't have to deal with that. Live with me in my apartment? Its free." she said with a smile.

Hotari is usually a fast thinker, but this time its like she had enough time 2 think about it. "YEYESYESYESYESYES!!!!" o wow.... (that link is so cool! it mite just cuz im weird and my avi looks like a zombie princess-lol)  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 pm
crystal smiled " yuuki that plate is yours dig in " said crystal  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 pm
*Yuuki's face lit up and she launched 4 her food but when her fork touched the fish she became as lady like as possible and ate it neatly. when she finished she wiped her mouth with the napkin then looked at crystal* thank u.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess
SakuraxSyoran
Hana-Ouran-Hostess

Hotari is usually a fast thinker, but this time its like she had enough time 2 think about it. "YEYESYESYESYESYES!!!!" o wow.... (that link is so cool! it mite just cuz im weird and my avi looks like a zombie princess-lol)

(lol you should add me as a friend haha I think we would get alng just fine)
She nodded and lead the way to her humble home, and hoped that Hotari would enjoy living there and she was sure she would enjoy having someone to talk to when she was lonely or wasnt with Ice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
(omg yes! request me!) Hotari walked with her into the house. "wow....big....."  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

BearyAngelWing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 pm
SakuraxSyoran

Wow this is boring..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm
cuz it dont involve u mad  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 pm
SakuraxSyoran

She smiled and nodded, "I hope you enjoy living here." she said with a gentle touch of her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 am
Hotari.....uh...i 4got....wow im dumb....haha  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm
SakuraxSyoran
Hotari.....uh...i 4got....wow im dumb....haha

lmao its okay we all have blank moments X3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm
:ice: ice walked threw the kitchen to the back door " girls if you need me i'll be in the backyard " said ice as he went out the back door
:crystal:crystal nodded to her brother and finished eating wiped her mouth with a napkin " your welcome yuuki " said crystal

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm
She makes sure Hotari is settled in, and orders her a bunch of movies on Pay per View on TV. "I have to go see someone, I will be back in like an hour, I already pre-ordered like 4 differnt pizzas and theirs soda in the fridge, sorry to leave so suddenly, but I got the urge to see someone." she said quickly, hugged Hotari and walked out the door,
from there she sprinted all the way to Ice's house and smelling his scent, trailed him, and didn't realize how close she was until she basically tackled him, breathless and blushing. "H-hello." she stammered.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff