Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Speed Dating- Sponsored by Shinra Corp. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What time should we meet in towns tomorrow? (EST times)
  1 PM
  2 PM
  3 PM
  4 PM
  5 PM
  6 PM
  7 PM
  8 PM
  9 PM
  10 Pm
View Results

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 pm
((squeeee! My date showed up))

Riku looked down again. "But I'd be the third wheel." he said sadly. He assumed that his date forgotten him, anyway, but he still didn't want to hang around in a group that only kept him around for pity. He sighed, and went to go and get some coffee in a store mall that had a Starbucks in a corner, and a few other things. It wasn't far, and was decorated in cute little hearts and clouds, when he peeked up to see it so that he didn't accidentally go into a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 pm
((2...1...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

xAgito Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Agito ordered the Tuna Poke, a bit different but probably healthy or so she hoped.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 pm
((yay! Tifa!))  

Shinra Bump

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 pm
[[I'm sorry! I had a Color Guard tournament today, so I was gone all day. D: (We totally caused an earthquake, and that's not even an exaggeration.) But I'm here now, in-character darling! xD]]

Tifa was easily sidetracked, and figured that stopping by a local coffee shop and picking up a cup wasn't a bad idea. The woman entered without so much as a jingle off the doorframe, and kept her profile low. It was painfully obvious she didn't care about much at the moment, speaking that she was wearing an old tee-shirt and boxers with a a pair of even older loafers. After she ahd ordered and prepared to leave, the woman laid eyes on a familiar friend.

"Hello, Riku."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm
Squall looked at her, inquisitively asking "No drink?" He was intrigued, she seemed so proper, and yet she allowed him to do such things, he actually felt guilty, he looked down at his glass, observing all the markings in it, melancholily.  

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 pm
He jumped in his seat. "Umn...." he said stuttering a slight bit. Since he was wearing his blindfold, he didn't quite know who she was, though he remembered her voice from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm
"I usually don't drink while eatting, oddly enough.."
Agito was growing more and more nervous by the minute, she was very happy that she could half way maintain herself.
"Hm.." She glanced around, trying to gain a bit of knowledge about the new place incase she wanted to come back by some odd chance.  

xAgito Samurai

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:13 pm
Sorry, was eating

I see some of the other dates showed up. I don't think mine will show up till tomorrow, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm
"Oh, it's me. Tifa." she said, swallowing hard. Obviously, her social skills had taken a horrifying nose-dive in the last six hours. Where were her manners??

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100

Shinra Bump

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm
(I'm just going to go ahead and post on the front page that meeting tomorrow is at 4 EST. I'm feeling a little sickly, so I might go soon too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm
"Oh." he said. "You ditched me." he said to her sadly.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 pm
Tifa blinked several times, then took a seat near him to get out of the way of the customers.

"I did? When? I haven't been out of my house all day, and I wasn't informed of anything I was supposed to attend..." she mused to herself. A second later, she shook her head in irritation. "Whatever. I'm here now, and I'm really really REALLY sorry!" she said, smiling sheepishly. She looked at her coffee, then back at hime, and repeated the process one more time. "Do you want anything? My treat!" Tifa asked, cocking her head to one side.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm
"Eh, thats fine." He noticed small emotional motions, that were subtle at best. He smiled at her, and took a small bite of his food, chewing it, a new taste for him. He took a drink, and set his glass down.  

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers