Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Sam's head snapped to the sound of the bikes taking off and quickly grabbed Bella and her food. He ran with amazing speed back to the camp and threw the food into a bag before jumping on his bike with bella. He kicked it into gear quickly and sped off, catching up but not in time. He saw Isshuin jump off but he landed safely. It was Hikaru he stared at in horror. He stopped the bike with a lerch, feeling Bella press into him. Sam jumped off quickly, shifting (and ruining another pair of clothes) and bolted down the cliff. Luckly for her he was fast and he took the shorted route. Just before she hit the ground, he tackiled her off of the bike and took a huge gash in the side from it. But she was safe and unharmed, thats what mattered. Sam tried to get up but fell back down, feeling the blood gush out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm
At the sight of Hikaru Bella was ready to cast a levitaion spell but Sam was faster and took a huge wound. vermillion seemed to fill her vision as she stared in horror. she ran to the edge and leaped saying "grey wing" and caought the air. she landed swiftly by Sams side and pressed her hands into the wound. barley being able to whisper "flowing white" the wound was deep and it was taking along time to get the bleeding to stop. "vigoratus" she commanded and her eyes begain to glow a soft white. the wound was closing.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Sam watched in amazment as the wound closed. That might have just killed him if it were any deeper. He would have healed but very slowly. It took the Lycan body a while to fix something like that. Lucky for him they had a sort of 'medic'. That could be useful. Sam shifted back once the wound was gone, but regreted it instently. He was stark naked. He was blushing fercely as she dove for a bush and hid. "Ummm..... could you get me some clothes? Please?" He sounded tarribly embaressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Bella had turned a bright crimson and didnt say and thing just flew back up to the cliff and threw his clothes in the genrel diretion of the bush her hands were coverd in his blood. "got any water?" she asked still embaressed. while she waited she soaked up the sun taking in its power. this was the source of her power, the moon gave her some but not much  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm
There was some shuffling behind the bush as Sam dressed himself. "Not with me, but I smell a stream not far from here. If you listen you can hear it. Ill meet you there in a bit while I get these on..." Sam didn't mention what. These fit him once damnit......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:22 pm
alright" she repleid and figured he was still embaresed she defintly was. she made her way to the stream and washed her hands and face. she then laid in the grass by the stream and aborbed the sunlight smiling. "wonder were that insain fello ran of to?" she said out loud to no one at all  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm
Sam made his way to the stream, finely able to fit into these clothes after much wigglaing. Once there he washed himself and drank the cllo waters. Man this world was beautiful, but he still missed his own. "I have no idea where Isshuin is. By now he could be well on his way to montana. Im just glad Nova is safe. That would have been a bad fall, even for a Lycan." Sam pointed to his side that now had a lovely pink scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 pm
Nova had braced herself for impact with the earth but she wasn't prepaired to be tackled off of her bike. She heard a crashing sound as the bike she was on crashed into the ground, the bike wouldn't be recovering from that. She looked up to see that it was Sam who had saved her and she smiled, than laughed at the relief of being saved. She didn't understand though why both Sam and Bella blushed at Sam changing, though she was so used to the changing that she wasn't even that phased that she saw anything. She got up and brushed herself, she had gotten a few scrapes here and there but nothing as bad as Sam. She than walked to the bike and poked it with her foot, it's engine kicked in and leaped back as if it were going to attack her before it ubruptly exploded, thankfully she was just out of its range, yup, she had killed the bike. She let out a sigh "its official! I ban myself from riding a bike on my own~!" she declared as she walked away from the bike, throwing her arms in the air as she walked away from what remained of the bike, going toward the stream where Sam and bella were.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 am
"i could careless as well. i dont like him hes to unstable. people uselly lock other people up that are like that." she couldnt help but laugh. "well at least if we got into a bad situation he would be a good fighter, well that is as long as he didnt come after us instead of them
so were are we headed exactly Sam, i mean wat are we doing out in the bush ?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 am
Isshuin rode far into the forest. He was atleast 4 miles away from the others by now. An exsploding sound echo'd through the forest. Isshuin slowed and turned the bike around. He looked to the left, trees. He looked to the right, trees. He looked ahead and behind, more trees! He scratched his head, "Where in the trench am I?" He looked up and couldn't see the sky. He started the bike back up and rode forward a little more, but...w.as it really straight he was going? He couldn't tell. He licked his finger and put it into the air. His finger got cold on the right side. "There were mountains to the north of our previous position, thats where the wind is coming from." He rode to the left and kept direct in that direction. He saw a small stream of water. "AHA! This water must flow to the basin of that cliff! HAHA!! Im OUTTA HERE!!!" where ever here may be he thought. He kicked the bike into high gear and rocketed down the stream. It was shallow enough for the bike to ride through, kicking up water and pebbles. The cool water splashed his face and he felt again like he was on the sea. "Refreshing!" He revved the bike up again and sped down the stream. He saw a few shadow figures in the distance. "HAHA!! THAT'S GOTTA BE SAM!!!" He sped up faster and saw a rock that resembled a ramp. He veered right onto the path of te rock and flew right off of it, right over Sam, Bella, and Nova. He landed behind them and skidded to a stop. His goggles were dust as he placed them on the top of his head. He turned the bike off and smiled, "Hey, miss me?" He laughed and walked over to them but saw the bike wrecked. "Now, now this won't do.., Sam where's the Proud Roar?"  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 pm
Sam arched an eyebrow at Bella and once again pointed at his side. "We are in the Bushes because our friends decided to be dare devils. We are not staying long though. If we start off now we should make it to another town before nightfall...." He stopped and heard the peeling out of tires. He looked up suddenly to see Isshuin fly over them and he had to chuckle a little. "The Proud Roar is just fine Isshuin. It back up the cliff. There seems to be a lot of those around here...." Sam chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm
"You better not hurt that bike, it's a part of me as it is of you. You're truck, my clothes." He laughed heartily. "So, what's been up, i believe i was gone for about,...oh i don't know....8 days?" He didn't know how long it had been that he was in the forest. It felt like forever, how long was he actually there? "Hey, how long was I in there?"  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Sam busted out laughing. 8 days? It had barely been 10 muinets. "Its been only a few muinets Isshuin. I know, the time here is odd. I think its the light that plays tricks on the mind. But I guess that the time here is not much different from our home world. I love that bike, thank you Isshuin." Sam clapped him on the back, trusting him a little more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 pm
"A FEW MINUTES?!" He was hiding the fact that he had never been taught time. He grew up on the sea, he hadn't been taught much, he learned everything by himself. From shaving (he still has scars from that) to romancing. "So, let's see what we got here" he said as he walked over to the wrecked bike and put his goggles on again. He kicked it lightly and it exploded with steam. *Cough cough* he cleared the steam outta his face. "Hmm. I cant fix this here, we have to find a town. For now i guess you'll be riding with me Nova." As for you two, he looked over at Sam and Bella with his googles on looking rather silly. "You'll have to help us tow this thing to town"  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Nova smiled a bit akwardly as she put a hand behind her head, "Heheh... i'm not exactly the best at.. driving.." She said as she looked at the mound of metal that lay before them. "maybe it's best.. that i don't drive agian.." she said as she didn't even dare to go near what used to be the bike, anymore it simply resembled the shape of a pile of scrap metal to her.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff