Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

Kai looked at Leisolette then started to giggle when she made that comment, then he thought to himself
I hope she's alright..
Kai then walked up to his dorm and seen a boy sitting on the left bed of the room
"Hey you must be my new roommate, I'm Kai, and you?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
The next morning,i took out my bag,which i put under my bed, and tooked out my schedule. "Math." I walked near the door and paused. I turned around and looked at Kuragari. "Do not leave this room."I warned "I'll take you outside at night when no one is around." i turned back around and headed out the door. I shut my door and began to walk to my next class.  

The_Spirit_Within_Me

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm
I was walking cautiously through the hallway. I turned around the corner and spotted a map hanging on the wall. "Finally." i said under my breath. I walked up to it and spotted the direction i needed to go. I started to head to my math class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm
I walked through my math class door. No one looked up except for the teacher. He was bald,with cat eyes. He gave me a crooked smile,showing his sharp teeth. "You must be Spiritual Rising." I kept it calm even though i was a little nervous. I nodded. "I rather be called Spirit." I said calmly. He grinned. "OK Spirit,welcome to my math class."  

The_Spirit_Within_Me

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm
"Please have a seat." he said. I turned my head and looked at the class. Everyone was looking at me,it felt very akward. I spotted an empty seat and walked over to it,nt making eye contact with anyone. I sat down and looked at the teacher. He had already turned to face the chalk board and was holding a piece of chalk. "Now let's begin our assignment for today." He began to write on the chalk board.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 pm
Shadow Demonic King
This is what you need to fill out to register for the academy:

User name-Inanistys_Beauty
Character name-Sylvia
Gender-female
race-demon/werewolf
age-21
picture (anime)-likes-she likes to draw everything, walking in the dark at night, hunting animals, messing with other students
dislikes-preppy girls, school, and bright lights
bio-She was a troubled kid at a young age. her mother died when she was born and her father was never around. she was put in a foster care place when she was able to walk. she never liked other children and usually spent time on her own. she was an excellent artist and that's where she shined in school otherwise she usually had F's in all her classes. she found out she was a demon when she set fire to a house with the flick of her hand. later she found out she was a werewolf when she awoke in the forest on a moonlight night.
Dorm # you want and on what floor (floors A B and C 12 dorms for Each)-
Floor C room number 1  

Anumbra

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm
setting-cafe. I was sitting at a small table with only one seat. It was by a window,but i didn't gaze through it. My arms were crossed over my chest. I watched the steam rise off of the coffee I had infront of me. The cafe had a few people in it. Two girls were sitting at a table laughing and talking on the other side of the room. Each had a muffin sitting infront of them. The owner of the cafe was wiping down tables.I grabbed my coffee frustrated.this is useless.The coffee started to boil.Steam rise more intense.I let go.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 pm
Insanitys_Beauty
Shadow Demonic King
This is what you need to fill out to register for the academy:

User name-Inanistys_Beauty
Character name-Sylvia
Gender-female
race-demon/werewolf
age-21
picture (anime)-likes-she likes to draw everything, walking in the dark at night, hunting animals, messing with other students
dislikes-preppy girls, school, and bright lights
bio-She was a troubled kid at a young age. her mother died when she was born and her father was never around. she was put in a foster care place when she was able to walk. she never liked other children and usually spent time on her own. she was an excellent artist and that's where she shined in school otherwise she usually had F's in all her classes. she found out she was a demon when she set fire to a house with the flick of her hand. later she found out she was a werewolf when she awoke in the forest on a moonlight night.
Dorm # you want and on what floor (floors A B and C 12 dorms for Each)-
Floor C room number 1

I need ur characters picture, once you post that, you can join  

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

After Strife answer's Kai walks out the door
"Cya later"
Kai's stomach starts to grumble.
"Aw man..I'm starving!"
Kai says to himself, then he heads down to the cafe to grab something to eat, when he gets there he looks around and sees that theres only one girl sitting alone at a table, so he walks over to sit next to her.
"Hello, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 pm
I turned my head toward the boy who sat down next to me. He looked concern. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Yes I'm fine."
New home,different school.I'd expect to be like some sort of disease. I guess I was wrong.I noticed a strange scar or a tattoo on the boy's face.
"How did you get that?"I felt kind of rude for asking,but you know what they say "curiousity killed the cat".I guess I'll take the risk of being "killed".

The_Spirit_Within_Me

Kokonattsu_Passion

Desirable Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm
User ImageGoes outside and jumps on top of school Well someone needs a cleaning say kikyo to case as it purred slowly as she cleaned it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Kai giggled a little
"No No, i guess you can call it...a birth mark.."
Kai said, he didn't know how else he can describe it..

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm
"Oh.Hm an unusual birthmark. But it's cool and it seems to match you." i said calmly. "My name's Spirit,what about you?"i asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm
Liesolette was laying on her bed eyes closed and bored. She got up and decided to go visit Kai. Opening the door to her room what she thought would happen did. Girls were whispering about hewr and Kai going to the beach. She walked up to Kai's room and knocked on the door a few times. No reponse. She knocked once more then headed to the library because there was nothing beter to do.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash