Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:43 pm
Nova chuckled as she looked at her pile but rose an eyebrow as Isshuin simply threw the third pile over board, she hearde him whisper something but didn't hear what exactly he said. She shook her head as she put her share of gold into a bag and put it away "Well we best be on our way again, too much of nothing will get us caught" She said "get back to work" she ordered before going back to the crows nest to keep watch  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 pm
Lathruian rolled his eyes at went to the wheel, turning it as if he were stiring something. The angled away from the small boat and to a nearby town. "I think a bit of pillaging will be in order. We have to restock after all." He said this very matter-of-factly as the ship went into port, sending all the townsfolk running for the hills. The defence was pitiful as they ransacked the small fishing town.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 am
This s**t moved faster than most and catching the anchored ship didnt take long. There was still some distance between them as he noticed someone climbing the crowsnest. A smirk flushed his face as he stood up steadying himself. "Found you nova. As I promised myself I would." He whispered looking to see if he could spot the black reflection of his jacket hidden on teh capitans hut.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 am
Nova turned as she saw another small boat heading their way "Hey Isshuin, get your butt in gear and get this boat moving, more and more boats keep finding us and I don't like it" She barked the orders at him, what was taking him so long to get the damn boat moving? She growled as she watched the boat moving closer and closer and swore a bit, it was Shadow, probably coming to get his pay, or worse, hired to steal the map from her. She growled and turned to Isshuin again "Hurry up before i throw you overboard and take make this ship move by myself~!" She was growing rather impatient as she watched the smaller ship grow larger and larger as it came closer and closer.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm
she kissed Lathruian on the cheek, "o cap'in ur so sweet." it was modest and joking. somthing she uselly did to annoey fluster and anger the crew. she swung on a near by roop to the railing if the ship "get rady to make port!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:37 am
Isshuin laughed and ran to the wheel. "Speed you want huh?" Isshuin tapped on a small pedal that widened the sails. The wind caught the huge sails and the ship darted off. The waves broke as the crashed into the huge golden keel of the ship. Isshuin steered the ship through the bigger waves, then looked to Nova and said, "Hold on tight!" The ship's speed picked up as Isshuin's eyes widened and his skin color went pale. Before them stood the biggest whirlpool ever. "Aye Miss Nova, it be the Nest of the Sirens!!" The fast spinning of the water sounded almost like voices, singing out to him. The songs rung in his ears and his eyes hazed. He let go of the wheel and started walking to the tip of the golden blade on the keel of the ship. "I am here my loves, take me in your embrace, show me your love."  

Requiem_Dragon

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm
Aiden laughed by the time the man had made it to the controls he had left his ship. There wasnt much distance between them and being an assassine gave you a bit more speed than most, not to mention he could jump pretty far. He had taken the bag of spoils with him and gotten hold of the metal rafters leaving a blanket behind in such a way it looked like him. He could hear the capitains words before the song struck him and jumped aboard laughing. "so your first mate easily falls to the song of the sea does he?" He asked walking towards her but had no intention of attacking or even glancing at her. He wanted his damn jacket, and the weapons inside it. "If your wondering im here to collect my stuff i left before when we fought that other crew." He remarked jumping up to catch hold of its cuff to show her. "See."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm
Nova growled as they neared the Whirlpool and was about to fetch Isshuin before she looked over to see Aiden on her boat which only made her growl more, she didn't respond to him before she leaped off the crows nest and flew to Ishhuin, swooping him away from the edge of the boat and into the sky before diving back onto the boat at such speeds the sheer shock would wake him from the songs of the ocean "Idiot, don't listen to the oceans" She growled at him as she dropped him roughly on the middle of the deck before going to the wheel and steering hard away from the whirl pool, swearing under her breath as the ship only very slowly made its way away from the whirlpool, slower then she would like.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm
Laughing he put his jacket on and walked past her again towards the crows nest. Glancing at it for a second he walked past and to one of the rope nets that connected from the nest to the side of the boat and climbed it carelessly. "So how has life been boss?" He asked closing his eyes and let the sun hit his skin to warm him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 pm
Isshin stood dazed in the middle of the ship. It took him a while to come to his senses and finally notice what was going on. He saw the assassin and instinctively pulled a knife out of his boot and attacked him. He swung wildly and slashed the air only slightly scratching the assassin's cheek with one slash that strayed too far  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Nova shook her head as she continued to sail the ship away from the whirlpool, too busy keeping the ship from danger to bother trying to help Isshuin with the Assassin, if he got himself killed then it was his own fault, though she didn't want to see him die just yet "Hey isshuin, step off until i can watch the fight" she called out, her full focus on navigating the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 am
The cold sting of the steel burned against his skin, something he wasnt used to. He turned to look at the capitain and snarled his hand snapping towards the mans cheek in a single swift motion, the thin blade hidden in the bandages wrapped around his forearm; Something he did on the way to their ship, sliced through the flesh and coated itself in blood as it cut from his cheek to ear. Though the wound wouldnt be fatal it was a terrible warning that at the moment he was out classed and needed to learn his place. They were both under the same leader here and he needed to realize this. Taking a step back and watching the mans face he folded the blood tinged blade back into its case and wrapped the cloth around the top again to hold it in place.  

Issac Avvyien

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm
Isshuin held his hand tight to the wound, the sting of the slat on his hand made it hurt even more. He let out a pain-filled scream and backed away. He had never been too aware of his surroundings and didn't think that the assassin would hide a blade, he wasn't the brightest sailor to live. He placed the knife back in his boot and stepped away from the assassin.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Nova finally glanced over to the two, she had gotten the boat away from the whirlpool and any dangers for awhile. She walked over to the two and looked to the deck, seeing the blood she glanced back up, they both had slices on their cheeks "Now now children, no fighting on the deck, theres no use in spilling blood over nothing" She said as she turned away, seeing that the small ship that shadow had come on was swept into the massive whirlpool "Looks like we're stuck with you for now, well we could use somebody to help around the deck I suppose, and I guess i'll have to pay you for it as well, oh well" She said as she turned and walked back toward the wheel of the ship "Shadow, clean the deck, Isshuin, make yourself usefull and get in the crows nest and keep watch on things, make sure we don't run into any more whirlpools" She said before she took the wheel of the ship and spun it so that they turned back north.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 am
*sigh* " Yes captain." Under his breath he whispered, "Damn girls got it in my head she's captain" He shook his head. He grabbed a pair of knives from his boot and rolled them around his hands stylishly then grabbed them in a position ready for stabbing. He jumped at the mast leading up to crow's nest and stabbed into it. He pulled himself up using the knives and jumped into the Crow's nest. He grabbed his spyglass from his coat and looked to the distances to look for anything. All he saw was sea. Stretches of calm sea in all direction.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff