Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Celceus' attack worked exactly as he planned. From the moment his attack landed he was gearing up for the retaliatio. "Guardian!" Celceus conjured a magic shield to absorb the attack. The shield was imperfect though, it was still too advanced for him. The shield shattered upon impact and the shadow spear imbedded itself in Celceus' shoulder. The spell disappeared from his shoulder leaving a gaping hole in his shoulder. Blood spurted from the injury and to Celceus this was no problem. He summoned magic once again and concentrated it into his hand. Celceus passed his hand over the wound and it was healed. With the light magic he had control of he summoned the only attack spell he knew that was meant to incapacitate. "Light! Photon!" This would hold the black eye for a few seconds before the ball of light that was holding him imploding upon itself causing the real damage.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 pm
((sadly i'll be gone for 3-7 days but i'll catch up when i get bac for now i guess Zanoo will just follow youguys and remain silent))  

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm
((It's perfectly fine. See you when you get back.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 am
Kain landed next to Mina and Aaron holding his bow out the arrow coated in a warped substance and lighting "you should take your son to a safe place no point letting him near danger, the elements have told me he is very powerfull" Kain said walking forward infront of Mina to shield her partially  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Mina hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "All right," she said then started to leave, leaving the rest of them to fight. He isn't Jay. He can't be. Jay is dead, she reassured herself.
Masa drew her sword. "If you want to take Aaron, you'll have to go through us," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:07 am
Dark just stood there andbite his lower lip to ignore the pin,blood driped down his arms and chest and he pulled the arrow out.Then he looked at the two men and sighed"I hate it when things get complicated"He mutterd a his wounds slowly healed,he looked at Mina and Masa and pointed his scythe at them"come come and play with me!"With then he ran with inhuman speed torwards Mina and Masa and attacked with his scythe!At the same moment little shadow needles flew at the men around him!

Aaron cried and decided to say no word but still he spoke to his mum just through his mind What..what if this is dad?What...what if this is really dad mommy?He even can do the same things as daddy...  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 am
Kain lifted up his Duel blades and droping hsi Bow. Kain managed to block the Shadow Needles from his vital points but still took a few in the arm and legs, kain used his wings for more speed and launched infront of Mina blocking the Scythe from Mina and Aaron but taking another hit in the wing from his Scythe "argg dammit" cringing in pain he fell to his knee. he knew his Blindness would slow his reaction time he just had to trust in the elements  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm
He isn't, Aaron. That's impossible, Mina assured him mentally. Mina gasped slightly as Kain went down after deflecting the scythe, but getting hurt in the process. She ran over to him and moved her hand just over the wound, not quite touching it. A soft blue light emanated from her hand and the wound started to heal.  

Stefisgarden

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm
((YAY i'm back))

Zanoo used the side of his arm to take the neddle hits he then began to take the moisture out of the air and formed a little ball of water in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 am
Kain looked up at Mina and smiled "hehe thanks" he grined at her then stood up, he picked up his other blade "but we dont have enough time to waste on a usless wound such as that pushing forward each step echoes in pain with his wing and the wounds from the darkness needles. Kain kept a straight face then jumped at Dark swinging both his blades like a pincer at him  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm
((Welcome back. ^^))

Mina summoned a wolf, who immediately went over to Aaron to protect him. Mina drew her katana, which she pointed at Dark.
"I don't know who you are, but I will not let you take my son," she said confidently. She put both hands on the hilt and ran at Dark, swinging her katana as she drew close.

Masa took out a shuriken and threw it at Dark, aiming for right between his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 pm
((HaruRivers has dropped out.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am
aaron hugged his knees and decided to not look at the scne infornt of him.He was confused,he wanted home..or at least to a save place!Daddy..just fell asleep.... He said to his mother .

"Woho...everyone tries to kill me.."Dark mutterd before he started to laugh loudly,somehow he liked this situation.He had waited for their next attack and now jumped backwards to get away form Kain and deflected the shuriken with shadow shuriken,but Minas attack was to fast for him and he got hurt.In the moment the blade sliced through his flesh he looked shortly at Mina,his eyes were suddenly red and full of sadness but in the next moment they turned back to black.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:25 am
Kain laughed as Dark jumped back, "well guess he is faster then i thought....well so am i" Kain's right wing was hangin down lifless he knew this would slow him down but he still knew he was fast enough "Take at there legs with anger, Rip at there throut with hatred. MONGOOSE BITE" an electricly charged sonic boom shot out and hit the ground near Dark pushing him back but not hurting him. the attack hit the dirt up and it filled the area leaving everyone sightless, Kain used his power to keep it up and attac dark "lets see hoe you like fighting an enemy blind...but i can still see you" Kain moved swiftly and quitely through the dust cloud and attack Dark from the side by sweeping him over then swining his blades down on him. Kain was trying to push him back to keep him away from Aaron  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers