Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm
Delicately Handled
"Heck, we should both be" she says, taking off her shoes and throwing them in her bag.

She giggled while she watched Alice do this. Fir the first time feeling like Alice was starting to Warm up to her. She already liked Alice. She lipped back on her shoes stockingless. Now she had to stockings and Alice no shoes. "Well, I guess if I am going to get into trouble is will be nice to have a friend there with me. Don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:18 pm
"Yup" she stands up and slips on her butt. "Stocking are slippery. But I love them"  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm
Delicately Handled
"Yup" she stands up and slips on her butt. "Stocking are slippery. But I love them"

She giggled slightly when Alice fell, wondering if maybe she had found her kindred klutz. she reached down and help pull Alive up to her feet. "Yeah, me too. But its probably a good thing I just lost my stockings and not my shoes. Hate to think what kind of damage I would cause."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 pm
"I wouldn't care" she jokes, getting up."Thanks."  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm
Delicately Handled
"I wouldn't care" she jokes, getting up."Thanks."

She smiled. "Really? you wouldn't mind being seen with a major klutz who will probably end up destroying everything in her path?" she felt her heart skip a beat at the idea of someone not judging her. She had never known that.

((I g2g for a little while But I will be back in a few.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 pm
"Friends are about the kind of person they are on the inside. Not what happens to them on the outside" she tells her.
((bye. like the hair v'v))  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Delicately Handled
"Friends are about the kind of person they are on the inside. Not what happens to them on the outside" she tells her.
((bye. like the hair v'v))

That made Sara smile so big she even let would a small glee of laughter. So she was good at this whole making friends thing after all. She reached out and took Alice's arm in hers slowly walking through the quad then. Surprised the bell had still not rang for class. "Yay! a friend all my own.So, friend you mind telling me why you were so sad when I first saw you?"

((thanks ^.^))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Alice sighed and looked away. "Just thinking of how high school would be. Lovers, boyfriends, pops, emos, goths, things like that. But only the first two get to me" she tells Sara.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Delicately Handled
Alice sighed and looked away. "Just thinking of how high school would be. Lovers, boyfriends, pops, emos, goths, things like that. But only the first two get to me" she tells Sara.

She listened to her and then raised a brow at her words. stopping under a tree and then plopping down on the grass. leaning back against the tree. "Lovers and boyfriends? Why do those bother you?"

Sara never knew what was so important about love and Boyfriends. Sure, her parents loved each other but they were supposed to. Her life had only been full of educations and being taught thing.. she had never experienced anything for herself before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm
"This boy I had a crush on in 6th grade made out with my best friend and they were together. I haven't trusted either of them since. Or and boy for that matter." she answers, looking at her feet.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm
Delicately Handled
"This boy I had a crush on in 6th grade made out with my best friend and they were together. I haven't trusted either of them since. Or and boy for that matter." she answers, looking at her feet.

Sara may not understand love but she could see how hurt Alice was. she reached out and hugged Alice and then smiled down at her. "Well obviously he did not see how special you are. You friend was an idiot for not having your back too. you would not want to protect you?" Sara was already feeling very protective of her new friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm
She smiles. "I'm glad to have a friend like you" she says.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Delicately Handled
She smiles. "I'm glad to have a friend like you" she says.

Sara smiled and then leaned in a gave Alice a kiss on the cheek. She had never kissed anyone anywhere before and was just curious. plus she felt a deep kindred with Alice. "so, what do you do for fun? " Alive thought learning was fun but she was pretty sure that for a teenager that was not considered normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 pm
"Fly" she shivered inside from the goofy kiss on the cheek. She saw science. "I found science. See ya, Sara" she said and walks into the door.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Delicately Handled
"Fly" she shivered inside from the goofy kiss on the cheek. She saw science. "I found science. See ya, Sara" she said and walks into the door.

Sara raised a brow at her word. Wondering what on earth she meant by that while she watched Alice go to her class. she waved and smiled and then started to walk down the hallways to find her class as well.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff