Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and turned red when he said he loved her. How could he love her when she didn't know much about her. Her eyes widen at the kiss before they soften slowly. She felt his hands hold hers as he kissed her

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image

Riku broke the kiss and blushed deeply "Please say or do something to tell me how you feel?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 am

User Image

Isabelle looked at him when he blushed deeply. "I don't know what to say. I don't even know why I keep blushing when you get close to me. Maybe I like you. I just honestly don't know," she said him. She didn't know she blushed around him and why she didn't pull away from the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

Where had he gone to she hadn't seen him any where around the building. She had wanted to talk to him about what he had said when he had stated that they might not be so different.She walked around the halls calmly hoping that she would run in to him again and be able to talk with him.

She hadn't even gotten a chance to thank him properly for saving her from that damn nurse. She knew there was a possibility she may never run in to him again after all there was a large number of staff members that worked here on a daily bases and he was going to be like a needle in a haystack to find.

What was she doing looking for him anyway what was the point her wouldn't want to tell her anything anyway. She was being a fool what would she even say when she found him if she ever did.

She came upon a bench and sat down looking out of the large glass wall that was across the siting room. She saw the trees and the blue sky. She remembered being brought here and watching the tree tops fly by here eye sight. She sighed. What a sad existence it was running around this place as a test rat.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

Riku turned "I see" Riku moved away from her and stood up "Then we should stop... I'm going in the other room" Riku walked to his bed and lied on it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 am

User Image

Isabelle needed to think all about this. She stood up as she walked out of the room. She around inside of the building in her bare feet feeling the coldness of the floor. She was thinking of the two kisses Riku had given her. She wasn't sure how about to go about this soon her heart was beating a bit faster than it was suppose to. "Whats going on with me?!" she whispered in fustration. She hadn't fallen in love before and this was the first time she had. She saw the nurses coming to her still worried about her walking for being awaking up earlier.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

Riku got out his gun and started playing with it emptying the mag and then tossing the gun in to the air then a mag and jumped off his bed backflipping and kicking the air and landing his hand on the floor and spining kicking the air at certain points and jumping up grabbign the gun with his months and catching the mag with the gun before grabbing it with his hand and spinning pointing the gun at the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

User Image

Isabelle wanted them to leave her alone. She was fine and she didn't need to be guarded every second of every day. "Leave me alone," she said before quickly dashing away from them. Isabelle got to thinking and she was starting to think that maybe she was falling in love with Riku by the way her heart was beating faster and how she didn't pull away when he kissed her on the lips. She huffed and puffed as she ran from the nurses following her.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Kurai Diasuke_

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku was sitting down on a white leather couch in the main area of the building, called the lobby. Well it was to him, since he just about spends his whole time here when he has a break. He made himself some coffee and set it down on the stainless steel, knee-high table across from him.

The girl behind the counter was staring at him, he stared back at her untill he felf uncomfortable and broke the contact between them. He picked up a book on the table, not caring what one, and pulled it above his eyes so she couldn't see him. " You know your weird Kiz." She said to him, he pretended not to hear her. After some silence she continuded " Kiz really, stop acting childish by covering you face with a magizen. Your not hiding from me, and why do you pour coffee but not drink it?" Miroku lowered the magizen and gave her a friendly smile " It's because I just only like the smell." He replied back to her. She gave him 'The Look' "Then why don't you just move next to the coffee machine?" She asked him and set both of her arms on the counter and leaned on them. Miroku said back smartly " Maby I want mine on the go."

" No wounder no girls like you, your too hard to figure out." He didn't say anything back, he just grabbed his coffee and walked out. He was getting hungry so he was going to go get something to eat at the cafeteria.

Once he arrived he looked for the girl he ran into acouple hours ago. He didn't find her, there we're probly to many people. He grabbed some food and found a seat and sat down.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Ateryu nodded. " Mine is white and cold too. " There was nothing he could do about it. Its just how it was. " I think all of our rooms are the same anyway. What is your story though? Meliane? How did you get here? "  

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 am
User Image

Riku looked as she ran away from the nurses and he smirked shooting the first in the leg "Oops" He looked at her and waved running after isabelle and puttign his gun away  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Kurai Diasuke_

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

"We'll... I don't know any other way of putting this but, i'll tell you how it is." Rosario was gathering all of her painful memeroies that she was willing to share with Ateryu " My mother and father we're once slaves under a secret organization, when I was born I was one as well. I refused to do their work and they poisoned me for it, but their mistake was letting me wounder off into the forest. Luckly This building was here and they let me in, because any place was better than where I once was. So I made a deal with them, they let me in, and Im here." She said in about one breath, after she rcovered her breath she asked " So now it's your turn." She waited untill he responed.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers