Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva heard her response and thought about how long he had been attending the school "This is my fourth year here, so I'll be graduating this years" he said aftera couple moments of thinking. He wasn't one to pay attention to how long he had been attending the school so he often forgot about it while some other complained about it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm
Jeral stands straight up shrugging off the support of the two girls. "Well dude... perhaps if you were to do better demon control I wouldn't have to fight near your precious border." Jeral said looking Micheal in the eye. Jeral had seen his aura before, His music always seemed to attract him. Or something like that because he was always just out of range whenever he started playing any music. He sat back down where he had been before the demon appeared stamping out the smoldering grass he sat on the charred roots of the massive cherry blossom tree. "Anyway I'm not ready to go yet." He looked over at the girls. Telos walked over by his side secondary form still active. "Kiira was it? Was just telling me about something I want to hear." He said crossing his legs and leaning against the tree's trunk. Telos followed suit sitting down politely, one leg crossed over the other hands on her lap.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 am
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"An upper class man talking to me, astonishing" she said[ it out loud when she had meant to keep that embarrassing fact to her self."umm..ah.sorry not many people talk to me they think they will get in trouble with my father"She was blushing a bright red how much of a fool can she make her self appear.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:47 pm
Nights of Nyx
User Image
"Dunno, it changes from time to time" Nights said and got out of the water, soaking wet. " Sometimes it's a story, other times its a journal"

User Image

Alucard opened it "So what does it do?" Alucard started reading the pages  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
Nights smiled, "That's the cool part, it tells you almost anything you want to read about or know about. But it hides it, like I said before, either in the journal or reading" She said. She put her shoes back on and sat down on a large rock that faced the lake.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled "I don't want to read anything... The only thing I want to see is you in less clothing"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
Nights laughed quietly, "You do now" She said and gracefully stood up and walked over to him. She poked his chest, "What about you then?" She questioned him but chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled and nodded takign off his jacket and shirt and looked at her "The rest you cxan see later on" He winked and smiled putting his shirt back on  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image
Nights laughed, "Seems like you already have ideas" She said

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra sighed as Jeral began copping an attitude with Micheal. Never a good idea to do. Couldn't do anything about it now. "Don't worry Micheal, I'll deal with this. You can yell at me later."
She turned her back to the guardian, knowing she would get an earfull from him later. Walking over to Jeral and Telos, Kirra sat down in front of him. "I lied about the school, but you do have talent. More than a human should." She scratched the back of her head, trying to think of how to phrase things. "There is a barrier seperating your kind from mine. I don't know the reasons for it. It was something that happened long ago. Not many people are permitted to pass to the opposte side. Me and Micheal are the only ones in this area."
Kirra stopped scratching her head, her exspresion becoming serious. "You need to forget that you even heard about the barrier. Tose who try to pass without permision are only given one warning before more extreme actions are taken."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm
Jeral looked her in the eye. The jagged scar on the right side of his face now clearly visible, as well as the partial glazed effect in the right corner of his right eye. He points to it. "I may be blind but I can see clearly by your aura that you're lying." He readjusted his hair to cover the bulk of the scar. "And if by some chance I've been on the wrong side of the world this whole time I think I deserve to know." He stated matter-of-factually. "And Micheal..." said turning his head to the angel. "Sorry... I was just angry at you for berating me for defending myself." He closes his eye nodding his head, with a loose smile on his face.

Telos sighed as he apologized. "Brother you say 'sorry' too much." she stated putting him in a headlock. "You have every right to be angry" she said giving him a noogie. "And you girlie..." she turned to Kiira, releasing Jeral and giving her a loving rap on the top of her head. It kinda hurts but it also feels kinda good. "Shouldn't lie, it's bad for your complexion." she sounded very much like a big sister as she lovingly scolded the two of you for your supposed transgressions.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael watched amusedly as Kirra attempted an apology through not saying the word itself. It's amazing how people could still find pride in an apology through the use of twists of words. The angel simply nodded his towards Jeral in acceptance, forgiving the youngsters generously. As an angel of the Creator, he would look through the person if he's sincere or not then accept such apology, if it's a minor mistake of course.

While the Michael clone stood guard on the three creatures, the real one was on the edge of the humans' borders, still questioning the curious students of Whisperwind and waiting for their reasoning patiently.

Asher Gaith

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled "Can you blame me? Just being asked that by such a good looking girl... How could i say no"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

" What? Why? " he asked scratching his head. Draven didn't know this guy for one thing and for all he knew he was human. " I mean .... who gave you the right 'not to permit us'?"

The guy looked pretty dangerous, Draven was glad he didn't wander off too far.

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael tilted his head in Draven's direction, smiling politely and replying, "People, yours and theirs." And with the Creator's orders, of course, but he need not to know of such. They're ignorant humans, it's not worthy for their knowledge as he had observed them before.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff