Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Christy did a fast backflikp to aviod being shot. ~This is getting me nowhere!!! I need to get through to him!~ Christy stood up and shouted. "SETH AND JASON!! STOPP SHOOTING BULLETS AT EACH OTHER!! It wont solve a thing, I promise you...." Christy said over the bullets being shot. ~Goodness, I hope THAT worked!~ She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm
*Both of them fired a shot after shot. Eventually they both stopped. One bullet each. One knocks out anyone and the other pierces organs and instantly cauterizes them.*

Jason: "It might shock you but, I know that you have only one bullet and you know that I only have one too. As for you chikita, you need to get out of the way. "

Seth: "..."

Jason: "Cat got your tounge? You wanted to talk so often earlier? What is wrong with you?"

Seth: "..."

Jason: "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Chikita? Christy bubbled. "Shut it!! Seth look at me, now you dummy!!" She grabbed his gun hand and lowered it, before getting infront of his face. "Focuse...on me." She whispered to him. "Focuse on me and calm down Seth." Christy watched Jason yell at them to leave his home a 2nd time, out the corner of her eye. ~If he doesn't stop yelling...~ She thought with venom.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 pm
*Seth smiled. He wasn't aware of it though. It was purely subconscious. He thought into his scare unit.* (Calculate the odds of all possible attacks. Note than he can do the same. Here are the perameters. Alright I'm taking the highest possible success. 15% chance of succeeding.) *Seth rushed forward. Jason pulled his pistol up. The second He pulled the trigger, Seth dove backwards and slid on his knees. The bullet scathed his forehead. Seth pulled his pistol up and aimed for the heart.* "Bingo." *he pulled the trigger as the saws began to spin. Jason stumbles.* (It will take 20 seconds for the tranquilizer to render him catatonic. In that time I could be in trouble....) *and he was...*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm
((*yawn and blink* Goodnight!!))
~He has a lovely smile, he really does~Christy thought as she watched the bullets take quick effect in Jason. She turned to Seth "You are a daring, calculative, risktaking man!" she said, shaking her head and smiling. She stood off to the side watching Jason and Seth. "Seth, take better care of yourself. I DID tell you to calm down didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 pm
(goodnight! Have a good sleep.)

*Seth's eyes went back to blue. He was now capable of actually hearing christy. This while somewhat good for his humanity, was bad for him now. Jason had twin rotating saw blades and ,while slow, was lumbering over seth who was on the ground. 16 seconds till he passes out. This fight wasn't over. Seth pulled out his baton and kept his pistol out. Jason started by punching with his right arm. Seth hit the arm with the baton. Jason used the twist to pivot into a left punch. Seth hit it up with the front sight, kicked him in the knee cap with a crunch, and sent that knee to the ground, He rolled back. 15 seconds left. The adrenaline left him weak. He needed to sleep...)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:05 am
Christy saw what was happening and it registered after 2 seconds. ~Oh No!! While Jason has a few seconds left before the bullets take full effect, Seth is in trouble!! Him eyes went blue, so he's back to normal, but he's weak, like he wants to sleep....No!~ She thought. "Seth, wake up!!!! Don't sleep, fight it off!!" Christy gasped as they threw a few punchs and other things. She took a step forward, really wanting to jump in. ~At this rate, Seth MAY need my help~she thought. Christy yelled, "Jason!! Move it off him!! Look at me, you dum**s*!!!" She yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm
Jason
(My chances of surviving are significantly greater is he is dead. That girl isn't enough to stop this. This is preservation.)

*By this point, they were both on the ground. getting up took five seconds. There are ten seconds left. Jason had to manually activate the saws. That's another two seconds. 8 seconds left before Jason passes out. Seth took a clip of *impact blasters* and put it in the gun he had. Jason lunged with a punch and started leaning forward. Seth took the pistol and shot the good knee cap. He collapsed 6 seconds left. Jason pointed his saws at seth and Christy. This was a confusing move. he had 6 seconds. What could he be planning?*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm
Christy looked confused. Why was Jason pointing saws at them both? What could he be planning. ~What the heck?!?!?~ She thought. She looked sideways at Seth, only to see he was focused on Jason. "Jesus, tatsukete..." She mumbled under her breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 pm
*Jason pressed a switch from the glove. The saw blades were flung from the place at a quick speed. It moved quick enought to go 5 inches in pure bone. The baton could help but, Christy was in trouble..., Seths eyes became purple and pupiless. This would officially knock him out in three seconds. He had to act fast.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm
Christy saw a sawblade come her way. ~Oh no!! I can't move!!~ "Heck!!" She spat and closed her eyes. She was so frighthened by the saw blades coming at her, that she honestly couldn't move at that moment. ~This is it, I'm going to die!!~ She thought. "No!!" She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:50 pm
(Ok calculate the projection of the baton and blade. Alright, throw the rod at the specific angle at 46 miles an hour.) *Seth threw the roat the saw blade projected at christy. It bounced on the blade and sent it away. As for the one at him..., He fell. He pulled his gun to his rib.* "This is going to hurt." The impact blaster shot rippled throught the gun breaking the skin and cutting himself very badly. The shotgun blast shattered the blade but at the cost of his consciousness. At 30 seconds. The fight was over. Both Jason and Seth was bleeding badly and the muscles were overstretched. *

A blaster shot is a shell for seth's pistol. It works like a shotgun shell inreverse. The combustion has 8 minature explosions consentrating the bbs to burn, fuse together, and increase the force past shot gun. It's shorter range.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm
Christy poened her eyes just as Seth fired the blaster pistol. ~Oh no!~ She thought. He fell over unconsious as she ran over. Christy's paralisysis wore off, as she kneeled down by Seth. She angled his head on her lap and softly stroked his cheek. "Seth? Come on Seth, open your eyes now! Seth.." Christy whispered. "Wake up, please!! Come on dummy." She said, loking down at the figure in her lap. ~He's unconsious and it's all my fault!! I should have went home with Juneko!!~ She thought. Her heart beat rced, as she got 'excited' and overworked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm
*If I were you. I would take a blood sample from the bleeding Jason.*

*Seth's wrist unit is glowing. The heart rate slowed and a timer told what time it would take for him to wake ten minutes. As for jason, He would be out for two hours. The medicine had hit the circulatory system.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Christy gently sat Seth down and got up from her position. She pulled the scalpel and containment dish out of her front pocket and went beside Jason. She let the blood drip into the dish and carefully took a peice of skin that was hanging from a wound. ~Perfect!! I got it, yesssss!~ She went and sat by Seth, taking her hairpin out and picking her lock in her necklace. Once it was open, she stuck the dish back inside it.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff