Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 pm
" oh yeah that to wow alex you did alot and i wish i could go on but it is very long list" Serena said leaning on the locker looking at alex.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm
"I think i knew that thank you very much besides i mean everything will change if i stop geting in trouble everything will be full of light and girly things ew girly things i can't live in the sunshine it's to bright and girly it's horrible" alex said  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Riku nodded "Yeah it is" Riku then looked at serena "But I guess you feel differently?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:24 pm
"Sir..." Vale nodded to the Headmaster. He walked outside and saw Raine holding the circlet. He took it and placed it back on her head. "You keep it..." he said holding her hands and looking into her eyes. "I don't have to say it, yeah?" he chuckles blushing. He brings your hands up and kisses them. He closes his eyes and when he open them the look on his face is more serious. "Now about the other students..." His voice is now more serious as they look into yours.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Raine chuckles quietly as he places the circlet back on her head and she shifts it a little, when she looks into his serious eyes, she can't help but notice the beautiful red color she sighs and shakes her head "We have the weekend to figure things out, right now, i just want to relax and go to the... well I want to go where I can relax and you should know where that is" she says and stretches a little, it had been a long couple of hours and honestly, she was really tired and could use some relaxing right now, even if the weekend may not be as it had been over the summer, though she'd been lonely with Vale gone in the underworld  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 pm
Vale chuckled lifting her bridal style in his arms and flying to the Roof. His massive undead wings got them there quickly. He puts her down and gives her a kiss. Taking a step back he looked out to the forest nearby. "I know how you like to lead Raine..." He chuckles remembering several memories of her breaking into the lead and doing things too quickly. "So..." He turns to you smiling "After you." She always wanted to go first, that was the way she was. He loved that about her, that unshakable confidence. Well nearly unshakable, the week after she saw him naked for the first time she was pretty shaken. He chuckled to himself as he thought of the deep red her face had gotten and how she ran from the room after walking in on him. He never knew she could scream that loud. Matt nearly burst a lung laughing at her that whole week.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 am
Serena looked at riku " no i feel a little diffrent i dont think sun light girly i just think its horrible to like alex said i would perfer complete darkness everywhere" Serena said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 am
Raine stroked his cheek spread her wings and led him to the lake, the one place she knew of where she could calm down fully and that wouldn't be intruded on by other students. Raine stripped down to her undergarments before looking back and smiling at Vale. She walked to him and helped him removed his shirt before hugging him, feeling his bare skin against hers  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 pm
There was a faint hiss and a jet of water vapor as Zeroki opened his door. He slopped out quickly and closed it behind him, making sure it was locked tight. He had traded his cloak for a tight black T-shirt, a rust red jacket, and dark jeans.

"Time to explore" He said to himself, picking a direction and walking that way. He stood puzzled for a minute when he saw a man fly out the window with a girl in his arms, but shrugged and kept walking.

He soon bumped into Alex again.
"Hey guys!" He said, walking over with his hands casually in his pockets. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm
alex turn around"hey zeroki nothing much really just standing here talking about somethings and random things mostly things it's pretty boring here gah there nothing to do" alex said  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Riku nodded "So that's three people then... I'm sorry we haven't met properly" He held out his hand "Name's Riku"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 pm
Vale closed his eye taking in her warmth. How many months since they'd been here. So many memories, their first oaths, him becoming a king, that night all those days ago when they kissed for the first time, some less welcome, his breakdown, knowing he wasn't a complete person... how he'd live longer than her. All rushed back connected in a way to this place. In response he held her closer taking in as much of her as he could. He warmth, her smell, the tingle of her breath creeping along his chest, her baby soft skin. "Oh my sweet Odette how I love you so." Vale whispered into her ear.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm
Raine looked up and cupped his face gently in her palm before leaning up to kiss him softly "How fitting for this Odette to have a prince, and now king by her side" she said with a small chuckle as she had to readjust the crown on her head  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Kirra was in a dead run back to her room. She hadn't expected to doze off while eating and now whe had even less time than before to study. She had just taken another turn before she ran into a group of students, knocking them over. "I'm so sorry everone. I wasn't paying attention." She said as she pushed herself off the ground and held her hand out to help the other up.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm
"Quite, fitting..." he said Kissing her back passionately. His hands wandered her frame, taking her in, memorizing every perfect piece of her body. Hands skillfully moving, the hands of a practiced masseur, a skill he'd picked up when he was six-hundred. "How about you get your cute butt in there and I finish stripping down?" he asked eyes closed, smile... charming.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff