Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:57 pm
sybex Shark
I suppose I'll have to try more mature humor now, or something, so...

IT CAME FROM EBAY.

User Image

have you seen the Bush - pictured twoply?
I'd sure buy me some of that - or maybe one with a picture of some zealot pro lifers to wipe my a** on razz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:01 pm
Tragic Christmas

Reminds me of a Hello Kitty microwave I saw at the mall. And a Hello Kitty spatula, chopsticks, plate set, cup, bowls, spoons, and a neat little apron.

Damn, think of all the fetus meals you could cook up with that.

LYKE OMG IMMACHUR PROCHIOCE HUMMUR
Hello Kitty madness is scary. cry

You could even make a meal out of an infant with it. Maybe even a toddler! You'd need a pit for a person- er, adult, though.

ZOMG DUDE THAS SO UNKEWL

S. Shark

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:04 pm
Trite~Elegy

I'd sure buy me some of that - or maybe one with a picture of some zealot pro lifers to wipe my a** on razz
I don't want pictures of anything that close to my a**s. Plain white for me, thanks. Besides, the ink would probably wipe off on you and you'd have Bush's picture on your a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:07 pm
On a different note; the 'Fetus pies, cookies and cakes' thread in the prolifers guild makes me wonder.

What would you do if you could do anything you wish to a pro lifer?

I mean I surely wouldn't want to eat them - they'd be to tart and nasty as it is, and not that I wouldn't mind locking some up in small cages and letting out some steam daily biggrin ( psyhco I am) but maybe they could be put to some other use.
I mean maybe you could use said fetus cookie thread creater as a toilet brush or chimney sweep. be kind of odd but I could find something.
OH or maybe we could glue pro choice signs (drawing of a v****a kind of thing xd ) to they're backs and put them on some cruch lawn.
[/cruel streak]

Trite~Elegy

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:09 pm
sybex Shark
Trite~Elegy

I don't want pictures of anything that close to my a**s. Plain white for me, thanks. Besides, the ink would probably wipe off on you and you'd have Bush's picture on your a**.

LAWL
That would just make me go up irl to bush and tell him "GET OFF MY a**!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:14 pm
Trite~Elegy
On a different note; the 'Fetus pies, cookies and cakes' thread in the prolifers guild makes me wonder.

What would you do if you could do anything you wish to a pro lifer?

I mean I surely wouldn't want to eat them - they'd be to tart and nasty as it is, and not that I wouldn't mind locking some up in small cages and letting out some steam daily biggrin ( psyhco I am) but maybe they could be put to some other use.
I mean maybe you could use said fetus cookie thread creater as a toilet brush or chimney sweep. be kind of odd but I could find something.
OH or maybe we could glue pro choice signs (drawing of a v****a kind of thing xd ) to they're backs and put them on some cruch lawn.
[/cruel streak]
You know, there never were fetus pies on the menu. Now I have another idea, geewilickers!

It'd depend on the lifer. Some are alright and I'd like them to stay, others, not so much. The ones not so much would get a one-way ticket to the otherside of the world, to somewhere abortion is already illegal and there's no harm to be done by them campaigning against abortion.

S. Shark

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:19 pm
Well at least they aren't posting it in their sigs like they did when Pirate had that abortion. domokun

Whats offensive about fetus pie? I don't get it?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:29 pm
To clarify, the thread wasn't specifically about this thread, though I did mention it.

I was more talking about the spam-chatting that goes on in the abortion threads, when there are no pro-lifers in them.

It gets a little out of hand, I thought.

McPhee

Friendly Elocutionist

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:06 pm
Mcphee
To clarify, the thread wasn't specifically about this thread, though I did mention it.

I was more talking about the spam-chatting that goes on in the abortion threads, when there are no pro-lifers in them.

It gets a little out of hand, I thought.
What followed the mentioning seemed a bit out of hand, I think. Spam in the main thread is bad, yeah. So just report anyone off-topic or ask Talon to tell 'em to knock it off. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:45 pm
Oh yeah, I saw that thread about the fetus pies and s**t while lurking about in the anti-choicers guild. Ya know what I have to say about that?
FETUS COLADAS FOR EVERYONE! ON THE HOUSE!!!! *glug glug glug* *sings* If you love fetus coladas, and getting caught in the rain...
Q: How do you get 100 dead babies into a phonebooth?
A: A blender.
Q: How do you get them out?
A: A straw.

Ooooh, I'm nasty. *slaps hand* Ok, time for some Tales of Legendia.  

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:48 pm

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really as insane as I think I am.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:03 pm
sybex Shark

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really as insane as I think I am.

It's okay. We still love you.  

Tragic Christmas
Vice Captain

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:36 am
Luna Eclipse
Oh yeah, I saw that thread about the fetus pies and s**t while lurking about in the anti-choicers guild. Ya know what I have to say about that?
FETUS COLADAS FOR EVERYONE! ON THE HOUSE!!!! *glug glug glug* *sings* If you love fetus coladas, and getting caught in the rain...
Q: How do you get 100 dead babies into a phonebooth?
A: A blender.
Q: How do you get them out?
A: A straw.

Ooooh, I'm nasty. *slaps hand* Ok, time for some Tales of Legendia.
SEE?? How can that not be funny??

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:50 pm
All connoisseurs of deranged, sick, immature jokes rejoice! I got lots more where that came from.

Q:How many babies does it take to paint a house?
A biggrin epends how hard you throw them.

Q:What's the difference between a bucket of gravel and a bucket of baby guts?
A:You can't gargle gravel.

Q:What's the difference between a dead baby and a peanut butter cup?
A:The dead baby won't stick to the roof of your mouth.

Q:What's the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies?
A:I don't have a Cadillac in my garage.

Q:What do you get when you cut a baby with a straight razor?
A:An erection.

Q:How do you make a dead baby float?
A:Two scoops of ice cream, one scoop of dead baby.

Q:What's the worst thing about ******** a dead baby?
A:Wiping the blood stains off of your clown suit!

Thanks everyone, I'll be here all night! Don't forget to tip your waitress.  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 am
Haha. That was good. xd  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash