Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am
Rose smiled lightly. "I don't really know...it's just somehting about your gaze that holds me there, and I just can't look away..." She said. I wish Matt was here, where is he... She thought, smiling a bit to cover her thoughts. This guy's obviously good at reading little emotions that play accross people's faces... She thought. "Um...honestly, I don't know...I really don't know...." She said, almost beaten. I can't keep this up...he'll figure out eventually...that I used to be....... Her thoughts trailed off and she finally looked down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

Bel Seacrest

Bel stared at her still, one eyebrow raised. "... You seem... Familiar, Girly..." He said, a slightly blank look on his face. "... Do I know you from somewhere...?" He asked, leaning a bit closer and examining her features, trying to decide whether he did or not. He smiled. "... That smile of yours... It's obviously you just trying to block your thoughts..." He shrugged. "Ah, but that doesn't matter, now does it...?" He asked, chuckling a little bit. "... Now, do I know you, or not...?" He repeated, mainly asking himself.

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 am
Rose thought a moment. That name did sound familiar....but the whole part on the homosexuality thing got me off track...what was I... She looked up, out the window. She remembered mostly everything. I see, that's why I don't like the whole idea... She looked down again. "Possably...but I'm not sure..." She said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am
User Image
Bel Seacrest

"... You don't know...?" He asked, a slightly interested smile on his pale lips. "... My, my, now isn't that rather offensive..." He said, a tone of mock offense in his voice. He smiled. "... That look on your face says that you know that you know me..." He said, his look serious again.

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am
Rose grummbled lightly. She looked up at him, tilting her head to the side. "Even if I said I knew, what's it matter to you?" She asked, a bit of anger in her voice. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry....I think I know you...and I could have you mixed up with someone else...." She trailed off and looked back out the window. Some girl who cheated on me.....which is why I have problems with homosexuals and bi's.... She thought, wanting so much to say it out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:05 am
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel raised an eyebrow. "... Perhaps it was a scandal that caused you to be like this...?" He asked, crossing his arms as a way of self-comfort. He tilted his head, not even slightly taken aback from her snapping. His smirk faded and he looked at her, his eyes poring into her with a deadly serious gaze. "... Who do you think you have me mixed up with...?" He asked quietly, his face blank.

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 am
Please tell me he didn't just ask that.... She looked up at him, his face showing he expected an answer. Yes...yes he did... She thought. She sighed and looked at the ground. "Um...a...a girlfriend...you know, actual...girlfriend...." She mummmbled. "She um...she cheated on me...and...yeah...I'm thinking that's why I don't like the idea of homosexuals..or bi's..." She added in the same voice. She turned and looked out the window, trying not to blush. She stomped my heart to dust, and I just lost my trust in women...where's Matt? She glanced at the door, trying to avoid looking at Bel, then she looked back out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel blinked. "... Does that answer my first answer, or the latter...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His face remained serious. "... And, well, that's just too bad for your little girlfriend, now isn't it...?" He asked, his eyes touching hers. "... Now she's lost to Matthew..." He leaned back in his chair. "... Who is, by the way, outside..." He glanced out the window, then back at Rose. "... Although I'm not quite too sure where outside..."

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm
"Both...I think..." She mummbled. Maybe he was that kid from my old school, the one who always got picked on... She thought lightly. "I don't care about her anyway, she was a mistake, I was just....exploring my boundaries, and I let her get to me...she's nothing more to me now than a pittiful bag of sorrow washed away on a deserted beach..." She said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

"Ooh~ Harsh..." He cooed, a smile on his face again. "... Are you saying that I remind you of your girlfriend, Girly...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, but his smile not leaving. "... And, the answer to what you're most likely thinking is yes..." He said, his look instantly turning serious. "... The boy who got picked on by everyone because he was different...?" He tilted his head. "... The one that was always ignored and didn't have any friends...?" He frowned, his eyes seeming to be like daggers, but not for her. "... Yes, that was me..." ... And I damn any one of those jerks that want to try that now... He thought, narrowing his eyes slightly.

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 pm
Rose looked at him, her eyes slightly glowing. I did everything I could to get them to stop...I really hope he remembers that...I did everything, I even kicked one of the guys in the nuts, but they'd never stop... She thought. She closed her eyes and tightened her hand into a fist. "I'm sorry...I tried everything...I swear I did, you remember...don't you?" She asked opening her eyes and looking at him. "And only slightly...like your hair...but slightly..." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel's expression turned blank and his eyes shaded over. "... Your ex had strange hair, Girly..." He said quietly. "... And yes, I remember what you did..." He said, no tone to his voice at all. ... And what you did was cause them to be even worse to me... But I ignore that fact... You should be thankful... He added mentally. He tilted his head to the side a bit. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, calming his nerves slightly. "... You could have done more, though, than just violence..." His lips curved into a smile, but only a ghostly, almost unnoticeable and creepy one. "... Although now, violence seems to be the only answer for me..." ... I got them back, though... All of them...

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 pm
She thought back to that time, she knew most of them had left him alone after she had bullied them back, she knew she'd kept trying. "It wasn't enough though...." She said lightly. She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry...I should have done more, I tried but it wasn't good enough....if you hate me, I'll understand completely..." She said with a sigh. "And I never said your hair was strange..." She said lightly. "If I could go back and get every last one of them, I would...but...I made that mistake....sadly, even though I'm the writer of my own life, unfortunatly I am writing in pen, and I cannot erase my mistakes..." She said lightly. "If only I could though, just this one time..." She added.
((I gotta go, I'll be back later.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

"... Do not put this on yourself, Girly..." He said, staring at her. "... I do not hate you. You tried, and I guess that's enough..." "Besides, I already took care of getting every single one of them back... You have nothing to be concerned about..." He sighed heavily. "... And stop that apologizing, it's not going to change a thing you did, nor will it make it any better..." His smile grew slightly. "... And, no, you didn't say that I had strange hair... I did..."

M A K N A E L U V

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm
Rose laughed a bit. "Yes, yes you did..." She looked at him, tilting her head to the side. "Why call your own hair strange?" She asked smiling.
((Cya later.))  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces