Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adorkable_baby_whale22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Kara
Kara frowned when he heard her brothers voice. "Hey Kara!" He called through the library. Everybody glared at him. He's supposed to be quite in a library. "Quite down jake. Some people are trying to read!" She whispered. "Oh sorry sis."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Devan smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

Yuki felt her stomach churn. "Um...I'd rather not hear it..." She said lightly.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

something482

Hygienic Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm
he placed his hand on her shoulder"no it was my fault."he insisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm
She wakes up at someone yelling she looks at him "don't yell in the library" she says firmly  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Isabeau looked between both Devan and Sean but and then diverted her gaze down again to her toes. At that second, a book fell from the rack and landed on her foot. She squeaked out in pain and then croutched down. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry!" She said looking up at them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Jake turns toward the voice. "Sorry." He says. He turns back around to face his sister. "I got your text. You wanted to see me." He asked "Yeah, I jsut wanted to know you were okay..."  

adorkable_baby_whale22

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Devan tilts his head to the side. "It's fine, please, calm down." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm
Narsou just looked at Yuki and sighed "I forgot Hannah is scared to death of needles..." he said smacking himself
Hannah just stared at the ground shaking like a leaf in fall. "P- Please never-" she said, shaking to hard to speak  

Amaku Kioku

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm
Isabeau shook her head and nodded, her smooth chocolately brown hair rippling around her shoulders. She picked up the book and placed it gingerly back on the shelf and smiled, showing her cream colored eyes. "I'll try and pay more attention," she said in her soft girl voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 pm
"Really? Thats all? I came Allthe way down here for no reason." He sighs. "What ever..." and turns to walk away...  

adorkable_baby_whale22

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on now, lets calm down a bit." She still felt a little funny, and she tried to avoid looking at Hannah's lip.

Devan looked at her for a long time. Whoa... He thought. He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, and glanced to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Isabeau looked up to Devan still smiling and then noticed how he turned and looked away. "Are you sure your okay? I mean I am a bit small but I think I can pack a pretty good punch. Need some ice or something?" She looked between the boys and then shifted on her feet.  

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm
Narsou smacked himself harder "I forgot no one can even say that around her without her freakin out like that..." he said then pulled out a pocket knife "This is the only way that works..." he whispered to Yuki and pulled out the knife and ran it down Hannah's arm
Hannah snapped back into realality feeling the blood trickle down her arm. She just smiled and sucked it of and wiped her arm and leaned back like nothing happened  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm
Devan looked back at her. "Um, yeah, yeah I'm fine, it's just...nothing, nevermind, I'm fine." He smiled. That voice sounded so much like mothers voice... He thought.

Yuki looked at the ground. Her stomach churned. "mmm..." She put her head in her hands and tried to breathe so she wouldn't barf on them.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

adorkable_baby_whale22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:20 pm
Jake stormed out of the room. Left in his shadows I sat down at a table.  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff