Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am
"A year and a Half " She slowly approached him and stopped and stared at him. Cleared her throat and tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at him. The blue strands fluttering at the wind blew"Why didn't you say something " She looked down and then back up and took two more steps towards him. reached up slowly and placed her hand to his cheek and slid it slowly staring at him , he was handsome. It was still raining and they where getting soaked to the bone but she didn't care. She slowly lifted her heels up and balanced on her heels and stared him in the eyes. Her stomach was in knots and was hoping this would resolved the feeling. She tilted her head and arose on to her toes a Lil more and pressed her lips to his they where warm and soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:42 pm
Leon entire body went red, he felt her lips against his and melted with emotions rushing through his head, he slowly wrapped his arms round her and kissed back. Wanting to make her happy was his job, now it was his hobby  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 pm
She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. She wasn't sure why but this felt right as the rain. She then hugged him tight and tucked her face in to his shoulder and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 am
Leon pulled away and smiled. "I love you." He replied and blushed  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:22 pm
She blushed"You..ou..you do?" She chocked a bit on her words and the chill of the winds crossed over them the rain feeling like ice chips with there harsh wet angled fall in to there bodies. She gazed at him this felt like a dream she pinched her arm nope not a dream real as her gang.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Leon smiled and nodded. "But I can't be with you... I promised your brother I'd protect you like family. After all, I'm your big bro's best friend right?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm
"Come I want to show you something" She took him by the hand and pulled him behind her down the slippery street around the corner and to the back steps. She looked him dead in the face ,"Key word family.." she started up the steps and unlocked the door to the back door of the upstairs apartment. "Move you bag of bones I don't have eternity" She went in and grabbed a towel out of a laundry been and begin to dry off she walk up to a door and took a deep breath and slowly opened it. Allowing for it to slowly creek open upon the room cast in shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm
Leon looked to her. "What is it?" He followed her without any resistance and just thought about what she meant.  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 pm
(( please try to post more than one sentance ahha razz ))

She looked back at him reaching in and turned on the light switch. It made the room spark to life. The room was that of her older brothers she stepped in there and gazed about "Come in" she walked over to the desk and picked up a letter envelope and traced the looped soft hand writing on the front that was of her brothers. "This is for you , I was told when you showed your true colors to give it to your crazy a**, He said weather he be alive or dead this was a note that I would know when it was appropriate to give to you. I have no ******** Idea whats in it but hey whatever"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:58 pm
((I'll try))

Leon looked his best friend's room, watching her give his the envelope he looked to it and her back and forth as she spoke about it being given to him at this precise time. "Right, only one way to find out." He opened it carefully and pulled out a letter with some ink on, he read it slowly while looking to her, he concentrated hard as he finished reading and dropped it letting it fall to the floor as he walked to her and smiled slightly, a red tint appearing on his cheeks, he hands now wrapped round her body gently. He leaned in to whisper into her ear what the letter said.

((What did it say?))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm
((whatever you want haha nice post))

She awaited him to speak his warm breath dance across her ear and neck the warm sensation. Sending a chill down her spin, the anticipation was killing her and it felt like her strong knees where growing into Jello and that she would fall but some how she was still standing awaiting his words to trail in to her ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 am
((Well I'm going for a good thing))

Leon smiled as he breathed deeply against her skin as he started to speak about what the letter says. "The letter... It says." He kissed her cheek and continued. "It says that your brother knew I loved you when he disappeared and if it came to a time when you loved me back, he'd want us to be happy... Together." His arms tightened slightly as he pulled her closer to him and pulled his head back leaning back in for a deep kiss.  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm
She was shocked and the words found in the letter her brother had always had this sixth sense about him. He seemed to see things far before they even where apparent to those involved for the most part it was a release to know she need not worry about him shoving her away because of what he thought he must do because now he could do what he wanted his own choice which was to love her. Not honor something he thought to be true for it obviously was different. When he tilted her head her shocked happy eyes greeted his gaze that fell upon her face and it felt like slow motion as he leaned in and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 am
His eyes closed as his entire face went red and he slowly tighened his grip to her holding her close to her and continuing to kiss her soft lips slowly. His mind wondered about how her brother knew he felt this way to her and even then how he found the time to do this letter and hide it away from him for so long before deciding it was best to ignore it all and continue with his love to her. Now he wasn't going to let go ever again.  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 pm
She pulled away gently "crazy life we live" She said as she winked giggled. She reached up and [inched his cheek like she always did.  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff