Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm
Nahh, I kinda wanted to give you an item for your dream avatar, as a friendship gift ^-^

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Ahaha, you're funny too? I'm not in denial, I don't have a denial attitude >.<

Hm, good luck trying to get me to return those feelings, you'll need it ;D  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm
But but, then I'll feel bad because I won't have anything to give to you as a friendship gift D:  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Ahaha, you're funny too? I'm not in denial, I don't have a denial attitude >.<

Hm, good luck trying to get me to return those feelings, you'll need it ;D
And there it goes! The Denial! But don't worry, I still love that part about you. And anyways, weather they be denial or not, I won't give up till you admit you true feelings for me! anyways, I got to go. Peace.  

The Sadistic Toan

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm
Don't worry, I'm happy now since I'm not going to be surrounded by boys all the time in this guild, I'm just hoping that you could be a little active in the guild ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Haha -eyeroll [again]- I'm definitely not in denial *grin* I don't believe I've ever been in denial before x3

You won't give up? Well, then, don't hold your breath for what you think it's true. I have no heart for boys at the moment, the feelings you think I have are figments of your wishful thinking.

LOL, I know how you feel about being surrounded by boys xD it used to be like that for me in school. Well, still is. Haha.
And I'll definitely be active! I'll post more than just here once I get familiar with everything =]  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm
Yay! Thank chu~

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm
You're very welcome ^~^ haha, when I make a committment I stick to it! *is going to stick to it like a magnet on the fridge* xD
Ah, it's really late now and I haven't finished all of my math homework... Oh crap! And I've got two tests tomorrow! D-oh!  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Oh uh, you better finish it fast..wait..I haven't finished my Math homework either TTATT Well, that was ironic but oh well..and..wow..my Biancamella was sold already less then a minute O.O

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Aw, but it's almost midnight and I'm feeling too lazy. Heck, if I didn't meet everyone here I wouldve went to bed two hours before now xD Eh, I'll just do it tomorrow morning before I go to school.
I'm gonna die on the tests! D: haha

o.o Dang, that's fast!  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 pm
Toan...she's a little young.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:16 am
Only by two years, seriously it not that bad. My 16 year old friend has a 22 year old girlfriend.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:11 am
Hm, just on terms of age, I'm really not that young, I'm turnin 15 in the summer >.<

BUT. The point is, I can't believe you're actually considering it... *shakes head* Like I said, good luck! This is going to be entertaining for me =D  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:02 am
Hey, cat and hope you can come up to the heavens with me to observe the inevitable battle between those two.  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 am
The Sadistic Toan
Only by two years, seriously it not that bad. My 16 year old friend has a 22 year old girlfriend.

Wow, me and Kain said this would happen, and it did. *shoots a tranq into Toan's butt, neck, face, and family jewels.* That should stop just about any method of coming on to Blue that I know. Well just in case *ties up Toan's hands in metal chains and locks p with fifty locks*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games