Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 pm
(sorry XD oh well)

Wes smiled. " i kinda like the second option." Wes does not know who this douche is, but he aint gettin that close to Mia. he limped his way back. the torn french shirt bloodied up by his wound.
"i'll have you know i had a plan, the crew looted, oiled, and i blew it up. whatever was on there, shiny or valuable parchment, is now in our possession in the loot room." he was ready to draw his katana if this guy did anything suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:01 pm
(I’m sorry; we’ll go slower from now on… T^T)
Mia looked at the pirate that was from all of the fairytales the old pirates told her when she was first found. “And sir I’m sure you’ve heard of me, I’m the only one who knows of the only retirement island for pirates. Now put your gun down sir, I plan on pouring salt in this man’s eyes. I can make arrangements with you. Wes, Marcus, Jareth, to my rooms if you will. We can all consult there, please follow me captain Carlisle.” Mia said in her nicest tone, as she started to walk to her quarters.

Jareth barked some orders quickly, and shut the door behind him as they entered the captain’s quarters.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am
Onyx was at the helm of his ship. he was happy it sustained very little damage. he followed the Hippocampus easily, he wanted to stop, at a certain location but the plans had changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm
“Carlisle, if you’ve never heard of me, I am captain Mia Graft, of the Hippocampus. I am a humble woman who will do anything to keep her family safe. You see, before I could even read my parents were taken from me, their dead bodies were sent back to my secret island in boxes. I’ve vowed to avenge their deaths. A small ship by the name of The Jolly Arrow, owned by a fierce pirate came to my island. He had intended to kill everyone, but once he landed all he found were two grave stones, a few pigs, a single goat, corn and tobacco plants, and a small young girl.” Mia walked around the room; she laid down a map on a large table. “I tell you all of this so that we can be perfectly clear, this is my ship, the boxes that held my parents were built into this ship. My crew is my family; anyone who is affiliated with my family is affiliated with me.” She glanced over to Marcus, “I want to know what you want and where you wish to go. How you two know each other. And why, and how, that goddamned Frenchman had you, of all people, in his brig.” Mia looked at the map and started drawing courses to the island from their position.

Jareth stood back against the far wall eyeing every one, noticing every twitch, listening to their breathing even as Mia yelled. “Mia calm down, let him ride with us home. Maybe Olde Tom will know something. Don’t be rash,” Jareth said calmly.

(it's mostly just rants)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:54 pm
Marcus began to talk, but Carlisle cut across him.

"I'll be glad ter tell yeh all about my relations with misters Monroe and O'Connell, but not fer now... The time be not ripe... Anyway.." he snatched from his pocket a soggy cracker biscuit, sniffing it before taking a bite. "What I wanted Frenchy had. So I go ter his Chateau on the cliff, back in France, an' I try ter get in and get me them charts. However, 'twerent as easy as it'd been, and I got careless and got knocked ter High Heaven. I woke up, in the brig of 'is ship, and after a few weeks there y' came an' got me out. As fer the charts, yer men don' have them. They went down deep below before the ship even sank." He leaned heavily against the wall. "Frenchy here decided it'd be a good idear for me ter hold onto the charts. Or, at least ter make me valuable ter him. So a week into the journey, he had the inksman tattoo each of the charts he had discovered onto my body. The charts this ignoramus then just crumbles and throws away. So I'm the chart now, and y'ell be needin' me if yeh want what I'm, after. As fer where I'm goin', ever heard of..." He dropped his voice to a dull whisper. "Ever heard of the Isla de Los Sueños Mortales...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm
Mia chewed on her lip, “Yes, it’s a myth that the pirates would tell to the deck swabers to keep them aboard the ship. It’s just a bunch of ‘sightings’ and people talking of wishes cumin’ true. It’s like genies, boluks.” Mia stared at him. “What say you to coming with me to the pirate paradise? My men need to see home, we’ve been gone for more than two months. I’m taking onyx as well. This island is a secret; if you betray its location to anyone I’ll skin you alive.” Mia was mostly talking her thoughts aloud.

“Show me. My captain told me tales of this island when I was young; he was my father as well. I just want to see if I really was borne of this island.” Jareth’s lip was trembling, “He told me that he could not find a beautiful lady, and this Isle of dreams produced one and a son for him as well. She died, when he tried to have a child through her. Her body was made from his dreams thus did not have the power to create herself.” Jareth paused, “Or so he said, I tried to disprove him, but I couldn’t I couldn’t put a face to my mother. It’s because I never had one.” Jareth stopped talking for a minute. “Show it to me, the maps, I mean.”

“Jareth don’t be greedy!” Mia said glaring.  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 am
He chuckled heartily. "Show yeh the maps? Aye, I'll oblige. But fer a moment." He removed his heavy black coat, then lifted the stomach of his buttoned undershirt, revealing vividly detailed tattoos that showed what appeared to be sailing coordinates, but before anyone could get a good glimpse, he lowered his shirt. "Now yeh know why yeh need me. And as fer yer pirate paradise, I'll tag along if yeh'll provide me wit' transportation to the location described in my tattoo charts."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 am
“I’d be obliged, welcome aboard the Hippocampus,” Mia said bowing in a mock way. “Come on then, We’ve got to get home as fast as possible boys. Wes you go up to the birds nest, Jareth take your normal position, Marcus, you come with me. Carlisle, do as you wish just don’t hurt my ship.” Mia smiled and walked out of the cabin. “Raise the British flag; we’ll be going into Britt territory soon!” Mia pulled out her British compass just in case she ran into any Britts. “Marcus, I have my self delved deep into Spanish, British and French nobility. I have an artifact for each faction. This one I was given,” She motioned to the compass, “let’s just say the other two artifacts I didn’t get too easily.” Mia walked to the railing on the port side. “You will learn much about the secrets this shop holds, within the next few weeks, if you betray me or my family I will hunt you down and torture you myself.”

Jareth walked to the helm and looked at the bright waters ahead. He turned the ship port way to get them back on course. He looked behind the ship to see onyx’s ship following close behind.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Onyx looked at the Hippocampus and followed as close as possib;e and not make them uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 pm
Wes nodded. he knew he was going to be much slower with the wound, but his duty as first mate came first. "aye milady!" he stumbled across the cabin by the strange man that had come in earlier. he gave a stern eye. "im onto you..." and immediately went back to his smug grin that he plasters on his face all the time. he made his way through the ship to the bottom of the birds nest. "mmm...how to get up there now...?" but of course, just in case Wes was lazy and did not feel like climbing, he grabbed a stray rope and sliced another part of a rope that adjointed with another holding a sandbag. the sandbag immediatley went downwards, pulling Wes upwards. he landed in the nest, and pulled out his scope to sight home.
"...mmm NOT THERE YET MIA!!!"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm
"Wes, don't yell too much, you might hurt your self!" Mia yelled up to Wes.

Jareth felt the winds change and he didn't like it, he looked back at Onyx, he was still following. "Men, down to the rows! Winds are shiftin', and I don't like it, get ready to have the worst day of the year!" Jareth yelled to the men as many of them ran down to the men's quarters and pushed rows out of port holes and any crack they could find, and soon they started rowing whilst singing a merry tune. "Mira, We'll be home in a day or two, okay?"

(sorry it took so long)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 am
"sorry for worrying you m'lady! but my lungs are fine!" wes said in an orderly fashion.
he stumbled back to the other end, and covered his eye with his telescope. in the distance, he saw an island across the sea...
" Maybe a little shorter Jareth! i can see it!! just go to the right a little..." wes looked behind himself to see the most menacing clouds that could make any sailor s**t his pants. " Jareth! average distance between the ship and the island.... 30 minutes if the winds keep blowin' the way they are..." Wes was always reliable when it came to distance-wise type things. the most he was ever off was two minutes.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm
"Thirty eh? Alright, but I ain't veering right, I plan following the the sea current the men down on the oars." Jareth yelled back. "Update men! We'll be home sooner than thought! Be ready!"

Mia smiled up at the young man in the bird's nest. "Feisty boy isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 pm
Onyx smirked at the waves and the clouds. He loved storms.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 am
(fast forward about thirty-forty minuets)

Mia was the last to step on the sandy beach, her hair flew around in the wind. "Alrighty men, lets get these boxes out of the rain!" Rain had started pouring down ten minuets before. "Halie, Briqe, help Wes to his house. I don't want him to do heavy lifting." Mia waked to Onyx's ship waiting for him to come down. "Onyx welcome to our secret island, erased from every map ever made. A place for old pirates to retire and die."

Jareth entered the large farm house at the center of the village, the farm house that Mia had lived in all her life. He ushered all of the animals into a covered pens and coops. He sat inside the house lighting the fire place and hanging his clothes to dry.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff