Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 pm
Obayana (Boudaihobbit)
Porfirio (Satsurashi)
Rada (You!)
Nolan (Azael_Rose)
Qayyima (Innocent_Hybrid)
Sol-Lucius (Me!)

Sorry this is so late Chi! D: Also do you need ranks? I think that they would all be citizen except for Rada and Obayana because the rest have not had any completed rps that I am aware of.

And also I have some folks to throw in, before I forget again.

Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Leenah-Sesi
Owner: Club Snails
Do you have an instant messenger: Yep!
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Already there!
Image: Here!
SoA Colorist: Lithia_Brandon
Personality: Spacey, unfocused, child-like innocence. She has become very protective over the years. Despite the difficult hardships she
History: Leenah has always had difficulty with family. As a juvenile she wandered away from her den and got lost. Her family looked for her, but could not find her. For a while she took here where ever the wind went. She fell in love with a cheetah named Dhavlen and had six beautiful cubs. Her and Dhavlen had a falling out, she chased him off, but than she lost her cubs! She been searching all over the rogue lands trying to find them.
Wanted Rank: Citizen, Royal (because of her seer ability)
Are they are Seer?: Yep!
Bloodline: Here! (needs updated)
Extra: I would love her to be involved with the meta in some way or another.

Name: Morea
Do you have an instant messenger:
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list:
SoA Colorist: Hotaru-Neko (I don't know who is going to take over the growing or if Hotaru is going to come back and finish it)
Personality: She is very sweet and gentle.
History: Morea was raised with her mother for a long time, however it pained her mother to raise her. Leenah came around and thought Morea was adorable. Morea decided to travel with Leenah to ease the pain off her mother.
Wanted Rank: Citizen > Nanny (when she becomes an adult)
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: Same as Leenah's
Extra:

Name: Luoji
SoA Colorist: Safaia
Personality: He is, for the most part, a gentle giant. Luoji stays calm under most scenarios. He hardly ever gets mad, and if life deals him a bad hand he just rolls with it.
History: Him and his twin sister went to the pride Theluji-Mkazi. Neither of them were fond of the pride, but stayed there for protection. They came to the pride at an awkward time, with a lioness trying to overthrow the queen. However the pride disbanded because the land became unstable. During the event he hurt his front paw. He was also separated from his sister.
Wanted Rank: Low Grunt, Citizen
Are they are Seer?: Nope!
Bloodline:
Extra: At some point I would like him to become Leenah's mate. They would probably keep it secret. Also I would enjoy it if he was apart of the meta.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:53 pm
exclaim Accepted.
Jrp, can be achieved through any member for a short time because of the Meta. Please note that if they have a jrp from anyone in the lower ranks, it is assumed that they were dragged and captured by a currency fighter. Or from another pride like the M'A ( french pride ) etc.

<3 Have fun rping!
They will be added to the list soon.

Club Snails
Obayana (Boudaihobbit)
Porfirio (Satsurashi)
Rada (You!)
Nolan (Azael_Rose)
Qayyima (Innocent_Hybrid)
Sol-Lucius (Me!)

Sorry this is so late Chi! D: Also do you need ranks? I think that they would all be citizen except for Rada and Obayana because the rest have not had any completed rps that I am aware of.

And also I have some folks to throw in, before I forget again.

Name: Leenah-Sesi
Do you have an instant messenger: Yep!
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Already there!
SoA Colorist: Lithia_Brandon
Personality: Spacey, unfocused, child-like innocence. She has become very protective over the years. Despite the difficult hardships she
History: Leenah has always had difficulty with family. As a juvenile she wandered away from her den and got lost. Her family looked for her, but could not find her. For a while she took here where ever the wind went. She fell in love with a cheetah named Dhavlen and had six beautiful cubs. Her and Dhavlen had a falling out, she chased him off, but than she lost her cubs! She been searching all over the rogue lands trying to find them.
Wanted Rank: Citizen, Royal (because of her seer ability)
Are they are Seer?: Yep!
Bloodline: Here! (needs updated)
Extra: I would love her to be involved with the meta in some way or another.

Name: Morea
SoA Colorist: Hotaru-Neko (I don't know who is going to take over the growing or if Hotaru is going to come back and finish it)
Personality: She is very sweet and gentle.
History: Morea was raised with her mother for a long time, however it pained her mother to raise her. Leenah came around and thought Morea was adorable. Morea decided to travel with Leenah to ease the pain off her mother.
Wanted Rank: Citizen > Nanny (when she becomes an adult)
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: Same as Leenah's
Extra:

Name: Luoji
SoA Colorist: Safaia
Personality: He is, for the most part, a gentle giant. Luoji stays calm under most scenarios. He hardly ever gets mad, and if life deals him a bad hand he just rolls with it.
History: Him and his twin sister went to the pride Theluji-Mkazi. Neither of them were fond of the pride, but stayed there for protection. They came to the pride at an awkward time, with a lioness trying to overthrow the queen. However the pride disbanded because the land became unstable. During the event he hurt his front paw. He was also separated from his sister.
Wanted Rank: Low Grunt, Citizen
Are they are Seer?: Nope!
Bloodline:
Extra: At some point I would like him to become Leenah's mate. They would probably keep it secret. Also I would enjoy it if he was apart of the meta.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:31 pm
LEVEL UP!
Character Name: Ajani
Rank Upgraded to: Geisha
Rank Desired: Ooka-san or Council member (though I don't know which seats are open)
Requirements met:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Club Snails
LEVEL UP!
Rank Upgraded to: Geisha
Rank Desired: Ooka-san or Council member (though I don't know which seats are open)
Requirements met:

Accepted.
There will be more council seats after the meta because we have a bunch of new ranks coming in! <3 You can either sit tight to look at one OR,
Take the Entertainer Council seat- as Tabia's inactive- ICCLY it will be a minor 'leave' and when she comes back he can take up another seat. ^_^?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:26 am
LEVEL UP!
Rank Upgraded to: ( Council Member: Connections )
Rank Desired: ( Council Member )
Requirements met: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm
Club Snails
LEVEL UP!
Rank Upgraded to: ( Council Member: Connections )
Rank Desired: ( Council Member )
Requirements met: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 )

Approved.
New Perks
Ajani is now allowed to go from pride to pride, and is in charge of all the Ambassadors of the pride. They are to report to him like a supervisor.
Also is in charge of the 'informants' that are scattered throughout the roguelands. If an informant 'moves' it is to noted.
Will also help inform thoughs on missions on de-briefing on who exactly
to go to etc, if an Ambassador is not available.
His privileges also include having no curfew, and able to have families
in other prides as long as the other pride's rules are ok with it. If not, its strictly forbidden to harm any connect unless the pride becomes a traitor.
Which needs to be noted as well.

More Responsibilities, Yay! But at least you got a raise! ;3

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm
Name: Imbra
You Need To Know: Imbra will be leaving the pride. Her father will help her to leave without a fuss, and saying nothing on the subject to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 pm
Princess_Feylin
Name: Imbra
You Need To Know: Imbra will be leaving the pride. Her father will help her to leave without a fuss, and saying nothing on the subject to anyone else.

Approved and Noted, Thank you! & Good Luck!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Name: Áine
Image: Here
SoA Colorist: Mimsey
Personality: Áine is strong willed. She does not like being told what to do by anyone. She is independent and flirty (usually only flirty to get what she wants)
History: Áine was banned from the pride (she was heir to the thrown) because she had a cubless fling. The knowledge of her fling spread around the pride and her parents did not want to be disgraced any longer. Áine got what she wanted in the end, though she missed being part of a pride.
Wanted Rank: Informant, Entertainer
Are they are Seer?: (hasn't been rolled yet)
Bloodline: Will add soon
Extra: I want her to start out as an informant, but get the desire to become an entertainer later.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm
Club Snails
Name: Áine
Image: Here
SoA Colorist: Mimsey
Personality: Áine is strong willed. She does not like being told what to do by anyone. She is independent and flirty (usually only flirty to get what she wants)
History: Áine was banned from the pride (she was heir to the thrown) because she had a cubless fling. The knowledge of her fling spread around the pride and her parents did not want to be disgraced any longer. Áine got what she wanted in the end, though she missed being part of a pride.
Wanted Rank: Informant, Entertainer
Are they are Seer?: (hasn't been rolled yet)
Bloodline: Will add soon
Extra: I want her to start out as an informant, but get the desire to become an entertainer later.

Accepted.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 am
Name: Mioyo'ema
Owner: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Do you have an instant messenger: Not one I actually log into
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: nah
Image: uncert
SoA Colorist: Not sure?
Personality: Mio is quiet, patience and kind. She has strong beliefs and is always quick to pick a side in pridal disagreements, but even so, she is delicate and loving with cubs. If a few were to get into a disagreement she is likely to asses the situation and talk to both sides, seeing if she can come to a common agreements and make both sides happy. It's almost amusing to watch her take care of cubs, then go get involved in any politics within the pride. While very bright, she lets her emotions get the best of her sometimes. (Even if you cannot see them.) She is somewhat reserved, but those who know her very well can tell what each twitch or movement from her means.
History: Born a rogue, Mioyo came to the Nera during Janja'Nyoka's reign. During the war, she took Seiji's side. Most of her time in the Nera has been spent, thus far, raising cubs. She's helped raise a few already so she knows what she's doing and knows that this is what she wants to do.
Wanted Rank: Nanny
Are they are Seer?: I don't think so?
Bloodline:
Extra: Won her in part of the Guns Over Broadway event.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:23 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Name: Mioyo'ema
Owner: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Do you have an instant messenger: Not one I actually log into
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: nah
Image: uncert
SoA Colorist: Not sure?
Personality: Mio is quiet, patience and kind. She has strong beliefs and is always quick to pick a side in pridal disagreements, but even so, she is delicate and loving with cubs. If a few were to get into a disagreement she is likely to asses the situation and talk to both sides, seeing if she can come to a common agreements and make both sides happy. It's almost amusing to watch her take care of cubs, then go get involved in any politics within the pride. While very bright, she lets her emotions get the best of her sometimes. (Even if you cannot see them.) She is somewhat reserved, but those who know her very well can tell what each twitch or movement from her means.
History: Born a rogue, Mioyo came to the Nera during Janja'Nyoka's reign. During the war, she took Seiji's side. Most of her time in the Nera has been spent, thus far, raising cubs. She's helped raise a few already so she knows what she's doing and knows that this is what she wants to do.
Wanted Rank: Nanny
Are they are Seer?: I don't think so?
Bloodline:
Extra: Won her in part of the Guns Over Broadway event.

approved!
YOu can either. Poke me or someone else for your jrp!
Enjoy and have fun!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 am
Name: Hanako
Owner: LexThetaSigma
Do you have an instant messenger: I do have AIM; I will pm anyone interested in plotting that way my screen name. Spam bots have let me aggravated and careful.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure
Image: uncert w/o items & uncert with items
SoA Colorist: Not sure, waiting on a response to find out
Personality: Hana is a very strict, middle aged cheetah. She expects all of the entertainers that work under her and those that she teaches to abide by the rules she set for them. She is very willing to use her tail to swat them if they don't listen or act up while she is trying to teach them. When it comes to the males of the pride, she is very flirtatious around them. She'll especially use it to get her way or to make herself feel young again.
History: Hanako was not born into the pride but joined not too long after hitting adolescence. She learned quickly to be versed in singing and dancing to take on the rank of entertainer. She worked her way up from being an entertainer to being a geisha and worked her way up to being the Okaa-san.
Wanted Rank: Okaa-san
Are they are Seer?: I don't think so
Bloodline:
Extra: Won her in the Guns Over Broadway event

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 pm
LexThetaSigma
Name: Hanako
Owner: LexThetaSigma
Do you have an instant messenger: I do have AIM; I will pm anyone interested in plotting that way my screen name. Spam bots have let me aggravated and careful.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure
Image: uncert w/o items & uncert with items
SoA Colorist: Not sure, waiting on a response to find out
Personality: Hana is a very strict, middle aged cheetah. She expects all of the entertainers that work under her and those that she teaches to abide by the rules she set for them. She is very willing to use her tail to swat them if they don't listen or act up while she is trying to teach them. When it comes to the males of the pride, she is very flirtatious around them. She'll especially use it to get her way or to make herself feel young again.
History: Hanako was not born into the pride but joined not too long after hitting adolescence. She learned quickly to be versed in singing and dancing to take on the rank of entertainer. She worked her way up from being an entertainer to being a geisha and worked her way up to being the Okaa-san.
Wanted Rank: Okaa-san
Are they are Seer?: I don't think so
Bloodline:
Extra: Won her in the Guns Over Broadway event

Accepted. Have fun!
You may use Janja'Nyoka, in history if like. You may use anyone for a jrp at the moment! Poke me if you have any trouble!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm
Name: Kyandikon
You Need To Know: A cub from Rheas Fling :3
Owner:Pkyew2day