Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm
Tozzar first addressed the mysterious Cor on the other side of the com, "Yes he does, and unfortunately it will stay that way, atleast for the moment. I do not mean to offend, but until we meet you atleast I can't allow you two to have contact. For now you will speak through me, don't worry I am conveying all the information to him as we speak. So what now? where are you? How do we get into that ship? Or are you coming out?" As he waited for a response Tozzar sent a message to Das Berg, "See if you can get a hold of the UA it looks like all hell is breaking loose here. Find out what those explosions are all about. We need to know what is going on."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm
-That UA group is here to retake you. Their direct objective is secure you and wait for another ship to arrive. I’m sorry Tozzar but as much as I want to reunite with them I would suggest we move on our own accord. If I connect with the UA administration than we forfeit our unknown status.- Das Berg told you through com link. He knew the Cor couldn’t get a hold of him so he chose to speak through com link rather than out loud. Das Berg, with machinegun in hand, a very nice version of the Jorge, surveyed the crater the Cor’s ship laid in. –Well that is just great. Did the Cor say anything about getting off this planet because his ship is useless as well.- Das Berg pointed out with an outstretched finger. The entire front end of the ship was crushed, eliminating the engine as well.

-I guess I can accept that Tozzar. I am making a massive trust move here but you will understand. I need help and you desperately need mine. - The Cor started. –If you come to the bottom cabin door of the ship and knock three times to the tune of space rapper ill open her up.-

“No rush but we won’t be hidden for much longer. You make the call Tozzar. I’m your baby sitter now but your getting us out of this mess.” Das Berg yelled under pressure.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm
"Lets go Das let's see what this Cor has to offer, especially since we can't get ahold of the UA" Tozzar said as he slithered down to the bottom of the cabin and knocked three time to the tune that he was told too, atleast as close he could remember to be, Tozzar wasn't one for music. As he waited for the door to open Tozzar pulled three pistols out of their holders and turned on the grenade sling on of his tentacles wrists. He didn't know what to expect, but he didn't like to be taken by surprise, not by anyone. If this Cor had any funny ideas Tozzar would light the inside of the cabin up like no tomorrow without a second thought. Though Tozzar hoped that the situation would not come to that, in his position he need all of the allies he could take, especially ones powerful enough to block UA communications, make his com untraceable, and get us off the planet. That is if he was serious about all he was offering. It was a pretty lofty promise, but Tozzar was a beggar at the moment, and as the old saying went, he didn't have a right to be choosing what he got. Tozzar had to take the situation and make the best that he possibly could out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 pm
A hanger door shifted in response to your knocking. There was a hissing noise initially and then it fell clear off. From out of the gapping ship came an enormous aroma of feces, sweat, and sandwiches. The first thing you saw was a huge wrench fall from a platform and onto the broken hanger door. Behind it twisted a fat cor sitting in a swivel chair. His bright smile did not match yours at all. It was like Christmas to the crazy guy. He rocked a few times forward, forcing his swivel chair to move toward the opening and then waved.

“Howdy there Tozzar and stranger. The names Barney and this here is Giget.” Barney practically burped at first as he shunned himself form the light. After the first exposure he seemed to clam down and finally detached himself form the chair. The cor dropped to the surface with a thud, practically falling over, and then put a few hands forward for a good shake. If you didn’t know better you would say he was drunk.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm
Tozzar eyed this blob of a Cor hesistantly, was this the supposive genius who was supposed to get them off the planet. The Cor's hand sat in front of him waiting as Tozzar made a quick judgment call, this man seemed to sloppy to be any real danger. So Tozzar lowed his guns and extended a free tentacle to shake with the Cor, which is just an awkward motion for a Telth. Shaking was not a common place gesture among the squid-like people. Tozzar looked at Das to see what he thought of the Cor, "So you named your wrench?" Tozzar asked looking at the wrench, then without caring beyond interest continued on, "So what is this plan that you have? What type of help do you need from me. More importantly why are you seeking help from the most valuable man in the universe right now. It seems to me like it would be more profitable to hand me over to my pursuers, I am sure they would pay more than handsomely for my capture. "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm
“SHhhhHHHhh, don’t call her a wrench, she doesn’t like it. NO Giget, the nice telth did not call you a wrench. He called you beautiful. These are nice guys honey don’t you go and give them sas.” Barney yelled as he looked over his shoulder to his wrench that was still lying on the floor. “Your worth is an illusion Tozzar. Trust me when I say it. I used to be one of the most valuable engineers in the entire galaxy. To some people that doesn’t matter. Things with a big enough price tag on it are more worth stealing than they are worth buying. The pursuer you speak of, my ex-boss, he doesn’t care about a price you name for the information. He would rather steal it or see you dead.” Barney explained as he turned back to you. A set of goggles fell from his forehead and over his eyes as soon as he got a lok at your data wrist. His fingers began twitching and he began to lick his lips as if fighting a tremendous urge. “I am sorry to stare Tozzar but you have a black box there. I do ever so love to crack open a black box. They seem to be some of the only codes I have trouble bypassing.” He was eyeing it with a crazed look. As if he needed to get a fix.

“Don’t you touch that telth you cor. He is under the firm protection of the UA. I was told you could help us. I don’t see you to be much help.” Das Berg interrupted Barney’s day dreaming with his big gun pointed at the cor’s chest.

“Now I know I may not look like much. Most people call me crazy on account that they can not understand my intelligence. I see the world differently Das Berg. Algorithms are my language.”

“You are creepy, that’s what.”

“I do have a way off this planet but you must do something. Other than protect me while I rewire a few things and fix my ship up, we must face my ex-boss and stop his plans. He has figured out a way to hack the information form the beacon he sent out. It scanned everything but the codes they are in are too complicated. We have to stop him and no one else will help me. You see, I am not that convincing to normal folk. But I configured the math that you would have a 65% agreeableness to me. 75% if I gave you the mech. Oh wait, but only 52% if I told you about the percentages. Anyway, there is a 3. 875% chance that luck will affect the overall reading and the 8-% chance we all get shot soon anyway makes me even more convincing.” Barney seemed caught up in dissecting the world for the moment. He reached down for Giget and began working away on the ship and rocket blend.

“Tozzar this guy is nuts. There is obviously more to him than we know. It looks like he is our only way though. We can stick with him and then pull the plug whenever and take command.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm
"Seems that way to me Das," Tozzar said as he walked towards Barney, "So what plans do we need to stop, and how exactly are we supposed to stop them Barney? As far as I know arn't the people here just trying to find me? I thought that was all that was going on here." Tozzar looked at Barney as he worked, this man was strange for sure. However, Tozzar could see the genius in this man. This oddness was the product of a very smart and powerful man with more knowledge and skill then a sane mind could handle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:15 pm
Previously:
Tozzar and Das Berg chose to assist Barney in collecting random broken shards of equipment around the crash site. These items could be used to mend the nonfunctioning ship with Barney’s amazing engineering skills. Everything Das berg and Tozzar brought him seemed to have a purpose and use for Barney’s creations.

While searching for more debris near the crashed rocket a static interference brushed through Tozzar’s com-link. The static faintly resembled a human voice. The noise was alerting enough that Tozzar chose to do an internal review of his conscious communicator applications and functions. The function came out hacked. Someone somewhere was hacking Tozzar and preventing him from speaking intentionally. This alarming news brought him to the action any smart agent would do; trace the hacker. At this point in Tozzar’s carrier he had been hacked over and over again enough times that his con-link had caught up with it all. The self learning device was able to trace the hacker successfully, bringing forth even more alarming news. The hacker was Das Berg.

Tozzar had a few words to say to Das Berg. He marched over to him and brought up the topic in the most casual way. “Uhh so Das Berg, why are you hacking me.” The cyborg practically jumped and then fell into a coughing fit; the kind a person got when they were being shading enough to have a massive guilty conscious.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Tozzar why would I hack you… OK fine I did.” His story changed quick after observing your angry glare. “I am just trying to keep you safe. If too many people talk with you they could manipulate you and we would all be in a mess.”

“Hey Barney,”

“Yes” The giant cor stops working at the sound of his name and pops his head out from behind a pile of scrap metal.

“Could you redo my coding on my con-link so that it can’t be hacked?”

“That is my favorite thing to do. Oh Boy.” Barney went crazy over the opportunity and was at you in seconds to manipulate the wiring of your con-link. He accessed it from your wrist and messed with a tone of things. You went blind for a few seconds but as soon as he finished everything was normal and you could hear a raging Dowser powering through. Das Berg just watched the tow of you, unsure of what he should even do.

-Where the hell have you been Tozzar. Das Berg and his men have landed on this remote planet after their ship came down and they have been looking for you ever since. They say they have come across a Sinort city and are engaged with them right now, looking for you. Where the ******** are you!!!- Dowser filled your con-link with anger and frustration. However, you were unaffected. Something Dowser said had you fixed.

-What did you say about Das Berg?-

-He and a few marines from his ship are out looking for you.-

-But I am standing right here in front of him. He can’t be looking for me!-

-That is impossible he is fronting the city right now. He just confirmed it. Tozzar I don’t know what you have got yourself into since we last spoke but you need to sort this s**t out. Get with this new contact and get out of there.- What Dowser said was true but it was easier said than done. Something wasn’t right about all this and what it could be worried you. With all this new information you chose to engage Das Berg. You leaped toward him with your great telth speed and tackled him to the ground. You used all of your tentacles to strangle him but what you felt didn’t match what you saw. It did not make sense until you tripped a wire and the cyborg look faded. It had been Troyce all along.

“You, but, I thought you were dead with the ship.”

“I’m sorry Tozzar but I can’t let you get away from me. I am useless without you and you are worthless without me. I had no choice but to trick you with my cloaking device. When you thought you unchained Das Berg back on the ship it was really me. At this point he had a gun trained to your head. You responded with the same gesture.

“I’m going back to working on the ship!” Barney said to escape the awkward standoff.

With all of this revealed it seemed there was no moving forward. That was until the real Das Berg showed up with his squad of marines. They came closer to securing the area as Das Berg moved over to you in a huff. They were tired, weakened, and low on ammo.

“There’s that scum. I have been saving a few bullets for him.” Das Berg was furious at the sight of the telth assassin. He revved up his Gatling gun for the kill but Tozzar stopped him mid fire.

“No we need him!”

“To hell we do!”

Troyce had successfully bought himself enough time to call in a Sinort drop ship. IN less than a minute the entire area was surrounded with telth. The UA marines did what they could to fend them off but it was no use. They were all killed.

“This is not good” Tozzar and Das Berg yelled together. Barney was singing his own tune while building. He was in his own world at this point. Das Berg ran into the ship and started up her defenses. It was enough to not get them destroy right away. He fired back into the drop ship, holding them away.

“Barney I need your help real quick. Can you turn this into an explosive?” Tozzar asked handing Barney a few supplies form the random pile. Tozzar had a plan but it had to be quick.

“You bet ya.” He yelled in excitement. He wasn’t used to being so needed. He rushed through the stuff until he came across a rock. He lifted it, squinted to get a better look, and then punched it. “There this should work. Tozzar took the explosive and rushed to Troyce. He needed Troyce to stay with them if he wanted to ever be able to use the information. He had to capture Troyce somehow.

“Hey Troyce I give. I didn’t want any of this. I would rather have a calm and peaceful life. If I give you the information back will you let us leave here alive?” Tozzar asked in an earnest voice. He gave it the best acting he could. Troyce looked hesitant but took the bait.

“I would be fare I guess. I did warn you but I am a kind soul. You hand it over and you can walk.” Troyce held out a hand but what Tozzar put in it was the bomb that Barney had just made. “Wha…What is this?” Troyce was so confused.

“A lovely creation of Barney’s. If you don’t submit and come quietly I hit this trigger and blow you up.” Tozzar yelled. He was so pleased that his plan worked. Troyce had no choice but to follow. Tozzar brought him into the ship. Once they were inside, Barney’s ship took flight. It blasted off with great speed, much more than what the drop ship could produce. They had lost Sinort successfully.

“Now that we are flying I have a few things to say. First of all you should all know that this ship has a 98% chance of crashing in 23.8 minutes. Secondly, why are you holding a rock?” Barney’s confusion confused everyone else.

“You said it was a bomb.”

“Oh did I. I guessed you guys would believe me. I had a 76% chance it didn’t matter what I did. If I called it a bomb you would believe me. Sorry!” He cracked a big laugh while waving Giget around. “Well time for some sandwiches. I’ll be back.

“Look you two, you may not want to work with me but we have to make this work. This information is huge and we need to do something with it. I know we don’t all agree but if we don’t survive than none of it matters.

“Thirdly that Cor Company attacking you guys earlier has a way of finding out the information. Just thought you would want to know.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm
“She’s coming down boys. Giget, brace yourself. Crashing is always the worst.” Barney yelled as he manipulated thousands of calculations in his head on survival. He smiled once he knew the outlook was good.

Barney did what he could to steer the ship clear of a nasty crash. He veered it a hard left and uncovered a flat stretch of rock to crash along. Within seconds the ship had come to a stop and burnt out. It was only 300 yards or so from the dock.

“What now boss?” Barney asked, again eager to please. This was like playing a game of pirates to him.

The dock not to far off was a big one for importing live stock. The ships were big, with massive middle sections that stored herds of cattle and other creatures. The telth were big on herding and farming. It brought them most of what they needed and everything was taken care of well and naturally. The dock city wasn’t all that big either. It was a neutral zone, with a collection of all faces. Sinort wouldn’t think to look for you there. Troyce assured you. The local company paid them a good sum of money to stay away. You had your picking at many things. One of the more important on the list was cleaning yourself ad getting sum rest. The others agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 pm
Tozzar looked at the dock city away from them and then looked at his party, "We should separate into different places to stay and rest. If a Cor, a human and two telth come in as a group then we will draw suspicious eyes on us. It would be better that we pick an area were we can go in as indiviuals to avoid attention, but close enough to aid the other if things get hairy. Also Barney start taking a gander at these ships here and find on that we can borrow for our trip. Think what you can fly, maintain, etc when you pick. Toyce, since we are both Telth you will be going with me. Sorry I can't say that I quite trust you yet."

He smiled at Troyce's disapproving look on his face and then Tozzar sent private messages to Barney and Das through their com link, "Give me a code word that we can use between us if we need to talk about important things, Troyce can follow you into thinking that he is someone else, he did that to me back in the Sinort city to make me think that I was with Das the entire time. We need a way to confirm that we really are talking to the person we think we are and not talking to Troyce trying to trick us."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 pm
-My word will be Potato soap. It is one of my favorite human delicacies.- Barney confirmed. He liked the idea of having code words. –Giget says her word it clank. Wait she is changing her mind. No I think it is a wonderful word. It doesn’t give you away that easily. Alright she is sticking with clank.-

-You are all too sneaky for your own good I think. My word is Backstabber.- Das Berg grunted through his con-link.

“Well I will see you three on the other side of a brighter day. I’m getting some sleep and some hot space tail, maybe not in that order. No need to bother me until we leave.” The cyborg chanted loudly with some excitement. He briskly moved for the street that led into the city without even a good bye. Barney on the other hand circled around and ran back into the ship with Giget. He looked terrified of walking into that city.
“uhh…Giget is sick. I should stay on the boat and nurse her before we make such a journey.” Suddenly Giget was thrown from the ship. “Fine Giget we will go, but I’m blaming you once people start staring. You don’t forget what is was like on Prime do you?” Barney finally exited the ship after Giget but he left it with a randomly produced a small vehicle made from the captain chair and the motor wheels. He zoomed on by with a happy wave while practically running over Das Berg.

“Guess that leaves the two of us. Look I know you don’t trust me but everything I do is for our benefit. So if you wanna team up then that is in a way what I have been trying to do this whole time. The way I see it, it was actually you who betrayed our friendship first. Why did you do that on the ship anyway?” Troyce asked while began the walk to the city. By this time a crowd had formed around the broken down ship. Scavengers the lot of them, they saw the ship coming down and ran to take what was left. They paid little attention to Troyce and you. They were here for a pay check.

As you entered the city it was clear this place was a more peaceful one then the others you have been. Tice Too would have been the same but the cor had already invaded some time before you arrived. So far there were no signs of an invading company. T was a fare trading dock community and a happy one at that. The most novel and prominent advertisement seen anywhere was for cattle. Above that was the cities sign and the face of a beautiful telth woman. She waved and then said a few words about safety and community on every billboard. She was probably the owner of the company that oversaw the place. They called her the towns angel.

It didn’t take long to find a place to lay your head and get cleaned. Troyce checked into the same place but preferred a high floor room. He spent a good sum of money for the best quality he could get. The room cost you 400 for the next night and day. It was a cozy spot in the city. From your window you could see the rest f the city and it’s excitement. The bars were open, there were clubs full of people having a good time. There were even tons of forms of entertainment. The thought crossed your mind; you could do it all basically for free. You were the richest thing in the galaxy. The night was yours to spend.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Tozzar knew that turning in and laying low would be the best idea to do. He might be very wealthy and important right now, but he was also one of the most wanted man in the galaxy and whoever caught him would take his place as one of the wealthiest men in the galaxy. A smart person would lay low, but Tozzar, despite knowing this, decided to not be a smart man. Instead Tozzar like to test his luck and live on the edge, he hadn't gotten this far along the journey by playing it safely. He had got this far by taking every risk and making bold decisions.

Tozzar went out to a casino with his money and started to gamble his money while smozzing up some of the telth girls that were sleezing around the casino. They wanted money and he wanted to ********. While he was betting though he was looking around the casino to see if anyone was onto him. He figured if he was being this bold and sloppy that any followers would act in the same way.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm
The casino was especially full that night. There was a very large cargo tanker that had docked the night before and wouldn’t leave for another week so the city had almost doubled in population. Most of the people playing hands in games weren’t bidding much. They represented the hard working class. Betting away with modest amounts of honest earned money wasn’t a huge hit with most folks. But they filled the place anyway.

You placed a few bets on a droid battle and found good fortune was upon you this evening. That made you mildly more attractive than usual. The male telth had a lot more to look at then the normal male human. A driving figure for any human male was in his physic and proportionality. The telth male had many more appendages to hold onto; they had their skin tone, and the stickiness of their tentacles. All of these things combined more for the perfect ideal telth bachelor. You are on top of your game tonight.

After almost doubling your bidding, which wasn’t that high you chose to change it up a bit and try a different game. Possibly even look for a richer crowd. A quick scan of the casino was all it took. A group of finer clothed telth, humans, and 1 corn sat around a black jack table full of chips. As you joined you were instantly judged. None of them seemed all that stuck up but there were no words to compare their pile of chips and yours.

“Good evening stranger. Welcome to these parts of the galaxy. You don’t look the working type, nor do you look like the docking type. What brings you to town?” A strikingly attractive female telth said from behind a feathered fan. She was in an elegant dress only suitable for the fittest of telth. She looked you over then took a drag of her simmering cigar. The rest of the table was more focused on playing their hand and making their money except for the two telth women around your arms. They shrugged while rolling their eyes before moving on to some other guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:34 pm
Tozzar frowned as the two telth ladies on his arms left to go look for another man. He turned in his seat and looked at the Telth behind him. Immediately the girls that had left him seemed not so important anymore, this girl was the vision of beauty for a Telth. Tozzzar took a drag of his own cigarette and looked her up and down another time. "I could say the same thing about you ma'am. You aren't a worker for sure, and I doubt you're arn't a space as well. So what would that leave you as ma'am?" Tozzar tossed his cigarette into an ash tray next to him and pulled another one from his jacket before signaling a serving girl to get them a round of drinks. "Get this fine lady here anything she wants, my treat." Tozzar turned slightly and tapped the table to signal for the dealer to hit him another card. "Me though, I am here passing through. A companion and me are here on are way for a vacation. We were disappointed with the quality of comfort and living on the ship we were currently on, so we decided to jump ship here, spend a night or two in this here casino and spend a couple of credits, maybe enjoy a fine evening with a lovely lady such as yourself and move onto our vacation." Tozzar turned back around towards her and opened his body posture, "Why don't you take a seat and tell me your story?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:50 pm
“Your quite the bold one aren’t you sweetie,” turns to the waiter, “I will have my usual,” turns slowly back to you while hiding a smile, “Well you know what I am not. You guessed spot on, but I will not reveal what I am. That would ruin all the fun.” She taps the table for another card and then inhales her cigar elegantly. Her posture was seamless and her voice chimed beautifully but nothing compared to her enchanting green eyes. The dealer played his last card. He busted, everyone watching clapped. “I have only guessed what you aren’t and you told. Not much fun, but that must mean your hiding it. You don’t look like much of a tourist either. You’re much too built for that. You’re the official business type. But then why would you be here in this casino. Are you having a bad day sugar?” Another hand was dealt, assuming you were in.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff